Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shift Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
297 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 721 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
•My first day at chick fil a, was my first working and it was pretty intense, but somehow they made it feel okay the coworkers they help you and the customer are really polite and patience with you. • I learned that best way to work is with others to help, here it’s not everyone does their own thing we all kinda share the job together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great to learn the business aspects and customer service, as well as leading a team. Write setups, schedule, deal with money and labor statistics, come up with ideas and use them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your experience will differ greatly depending on which location you decide to work at. Mine was flexible with my schedule but a lot of management was unorganized and unstable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a fun place to work everyone gets along. Theres chances for you to grow with the business. But the management is Crestwood is awful. Don’t value employees, pay is okay. Stressful definitely a job not for everyone.
Pro érvek
Pro: good hours, pay
Kontra érvek
Don’t value employees, too much, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough pay or room for advancement. Lots of favoritism. Coworkers can be hit or miss. Management very disorganized. I was apart of the management team and we had meetings every Sunday that weren't paid.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A Richmond Centre is a great place to work while in high school or college, but there are few opportunities to advance past shift leader. I worked at this location for 4 years and would have worked there for many more years, but the lack of focus and support from senior leadership made me realize it was time to move on. I was made to feel guilty if I took time off to spend with family. Pay was far too low for the amount of stress associated with my position. Health benefits were not affordable (over $1200 a month for family health insurance, which was more than half of my pay!). This location is trying to create a culture that is supportive to employees, but they are focusing on the wrong things. I do not regret the decision to move on.
Kontra érvek
Long shifts, short breaks, high stress, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. People of varying ages and stages of life. Learn about how to be respectful and courteous to people and build relationships with people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day usually began in high gear and remained that way until it was time to go. You'd be busy most of the day, interacting with fellow team members and guests alike and it's entirely up to you to make that experience as pleasant it can be for yourself and others. Those who come to work wanting to make the most of it did exactly that, and those who just came in to get done and go home would do that. If you make it known you want to grow and help others it will not go unnoticed. Great place to work for.
Pro érvek
Great team to work with, you meet wonderful people
Kontra érvek
Guests can sometimes be a handful
Munkahelyi kultúra
very money hungry restaurant. Human resources is a joke. Work atmosphere is good everyone is friendly. Very hard to get promoted. You can make life long friends
flexible
Kontra érvek
Half off food, poor management, shady
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an incredibly stressful job to many people. We didn't have enough experienced people so it always felt like just another to get over with. We had a huge turnover of close to 30 people so they decided to hire more people. Because we didn't have any kind of proper training happening, most of them were lost and couldn't keep up in a spot. When we told the operator, they said they would do something about it but didn't. The schedules were crazy because we either didn't have enough people or they weren't experienced. Some people would have to work all day even with online schooling. Also, some people were there for years and still made 7.25 until our minimum wage went up.
Half priced lunches
Kontra érvek
No benefits, long hours, no proper training, uncaring upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Chick-fil-A is like going to middle school all over again. The management plays favorites and talks badly of all coworkers to other team leaders/shift leaders etc. They try to be friends with everyone and make everything you do in real life relevant to your work ethic and assume if you call out of work sick that you are lying. This place makes me very disappointed in having been a part of. The pay is different for each employee depending on how many times you bugged them for them to give 25 cents. The most you’ll make is $15.50 as a top manager.
Free lunch/
Unreliable/hateful staff/working in 115 degrees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely has to work on communication and paying the workers enough. There were clear uneven treatments to several workers compared to others and they didn’t try to hide it
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lot of stuff that happened that was not professional. People were getting fired because a girl made rumers up. The employees were treaded harsh by managers and directors. A lot of employees started to not like them self's because of the constant negative feedback. It was good for a while and now its a terrible environment.
Beind treated unfairly
Munkahelyi kultúra
I applied for a Front of House Shift Leader position and went through a phone interview and in-person interview. At the end of the second interview, I'm told that there's no openings for Front of House so I was bait and switched into Back of House which is significantly more work and not what I applied for. After a few days of working I get written up for not doing my job, which, mind you, was not supposed to be my job at all. They then proceeded to reject a schedule change, demote me, and cut my pay all without communicating this to me (I figured it out on my own). As a result, I quit after a week of working there.The Operator and HR did not know how to handle employees. Trainers made you feel incredibly uneasy and uncomfortable by hovering behind you throughout your shift. The ONLY good part about the job was your coworkers who were all nice and helpful, but management was an absolute joke and completely changed my view of the company. I was screwed out of a position without even being given an opportunity.Needless to say, I now work for a company that respects me as an employee and hired me for the position which I applied for. No strings attached, and it's been a very pleasant experience. I'll still eat CFA, just not at this location.That said, each CFA is independently operated, so I recommend visiting your local CFA first to get a feel for the culture. This one just happens to be terribly run.
Pro érvek
Decent discounts on food while working, good coworkers
Kontra érvek
Not flexible with hours, bait and switch, rigid and difficult upper management, severe lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment and culture that Chick-Fil-A produces was very compatible with my personality. This Job taught me how to serve people and care for them.
Pto, 401k plan, competitive pay
tasks can feel mundane
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall is very disappointing. I have spent a little over 2 years with them and they promised promotions and training that they simply can not or do not want to deliver. The owner and Management is not good, they are self centered and pick favorites. They say that they personally care for you but they don't! They only do what's good for them! They refuse to spend time training you but then they post more ads on Indeed. Wow.
Free food on shift
Kontra érvek
No benefits, No work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceThe schedule is very flexible. It’s common to be scheduled outside of your availability (usually fixed quickly if you alert management).Pay & benefitsBenefits are applicable for management only, but once you get there the benefits are pretty good.Job security and advancementThey make it seem like it’s easy to move up, but the process is very tedious, and they are picky.ManagementEmployee policies are out dated. The company is run by conservatives.CultureLoved my co workers but the management is completely composed of men that told me “to let them be wrong” verbatim. They actually told me that.OverallThe job is good if you are a highschool student looking to make a little money in a part-time job. As an adult trying to work fast food, especially in a place with a uniform policy as strict as theirs, it feels very tedious.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a shift lead at Chic-Fil-A you are responsible for making decisions within the kitchen. I feel as if this is an especially good job for students in high school and college because it teaches an abundance of leadership skills and allows individuals to build excellent work experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil a is a good place to start out in the workforce. There’s never a dull moment and there is always work to be completed. You work with motivated people who all have the same mindset.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only cares about customers. They lie about the wages on what they'll pay you in the interview, say you can advance but never help you get there. Always complains if your doing something wrong but won't show you how to improve.
Kontra érvek
everything about this company. They dont care about there employees only the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great starting out, perfect for your first job! They were super helpful and really caring, teaching you hospitality and proper communication to guests. However, everything was fine until you move up in position. things get more serious and really strict. They monitor your social media if you've talked about it, write you up easily because youre in a "leader" position, and have to accept responsibility for team members actions. There isn't a set schedule so you cant plan outside of work and when I have sent in my preferences of work they have ignored me. Ive asked about healthcare but you have to be working 40+ hours to get it. Anything less and you're considered Part-time. Management is filled is relatives which is a conflict and makes it hard to talk about management issues or any issues amongst them.
Pro érvek
Free food, great starter job, good company
Kontra érvek
hard to get benefits, family monopolized company, random schedule