Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
107 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 706 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a wonderful company. Their care deeply about their employees and more deeply about their guest. Food saftey is above and beyond. Fast pace so be ready to hustle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful but well worth the stress everyone works together complements each other’s strengths hard work fast paced but we have an amazing staff and our boss is the best
Pro érvek
Free lunch as many hours as you want flexibility in scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team is great! Everyone is very friendly and inclusive, with healthy working relationships. None of the positions are exceptionally difficult, but can get stressful during busy hours, so be prepared for that. There are always others to assist though and the rushes never last forever! Loved my managers, and got along pretty well with administrative as well. I've been there for some time, and had a position with a good amount of responsibility, but my ideas weren't often given much thought. That aspect has pushed me away somewhat, but as far as day to day shifts, it was an amazing job
Pro érvek
Free food nearly every shift, 401k, health insurance and paid time off for management positions
Kontra érvek
Occasional acute stressful times, can be difficult to recieve recognition
Munkahelyi kultúra
For my job it was hard in aspects when your pay doesn’t match with what you need to do and how you need to work in my position. But I made the best of it and didn’t complain and worked fully to the best of my ability I could
Discounts and motivated workers
Kontra érvek
Moving up doesn’t match with the pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
You learn so much from this place and you feel important....everyone is like family to each other even if you may not work on the same shift great management and team
Food, team, management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ares was located perfectly close to my were lived. They were really good with working around my schedule & if ever needed time off they were really understanding.
discount on food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s was good place to work but not for a long time. Managers where some what trained and knew there stuff. Schedules were really bad because they weren’t consistent with days off.
Free lunches
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at chikfila on waters ave for about 13 years and it seemed as if they were only interested in kicking me out the door. No matter how dedicated i was no matter how helpful i was i couldnt make one mistake and when i had medical issues that almost brought me to my death they were more than happy to shut the doors on me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job for high school students still in school and needing a summer job. This job is also great because there are plenty of opportunities for advancement as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place for young workers to start. They tend to hire fun, energetic people which makes for a happy place to work. They also are flexible with scheduling for young workers. Of course, the food is awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First job I had started it in high school real fun job to have but just takes a lot of patience and communication for the team you are working with being kitchen manager takes a big role at your job and leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there from high school until college and they always supported my growth as a young man and were always willing to serve me and help me get better at my job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to begin. It was excellent. Beneficial. Great leadership and a great place to learn the basics of business and development in one's self worth
Munkahelyi kultúra
No health insurance no communication no nothing waste of time and experience don’t do it. Chick fil a is not the family company they only care about themselves
Munkahelyi kultúra
By far one of my favorite jobs to work at. Everyone was nice, and all that was expected of you is to do your job and make the guests happy. You were praised for exceeding expectations and overall performance. Difficulty lies within the pace of the job picking up at random intervals throughout the day, and learning to handle that kind of pressure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day for managers/supervisors consisted of trying to balance tasks with short staffing. Always criticized for things out of your control. You can sleep your way to the top without any qualifications. Operator is never there. Lie to get college graduates in the door. No honesty or Team work for Company with Christian morals.
Pro érvek
Higher pay then other similar places
Work-Life Balance for managers/kitchen staff. Poor benefits No advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
It really was a blessing to have worked there. I was paid fairly and there was lots of growth opportunities. But must of all the people that I met there I will never, forget they were very kind to me.
Culture, Team, work environment
Benefits. Schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot in my tenure at CFA such as: what degree I wanted, how to manage, and teamwork. The only really tough thing was getting along with some of the other managers. behind the scenes tensions were very high and unproductive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick-fil-a you learn a lot of leadership and management skills. I have made a lot of lifelong friendships. Being off every Sunday is also a plus!
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I did on a daily basic was, to make sure everything was up and running perfectly fine before opening hours or make sure everything is clean and put up for the next day at night time. I would also make sure that my team was in the best shape and if they needed help I was there to help them, and too also make sure we never ran out of food storage. End of every shift to make see what food waste was and the cost of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday is exciting if you have the passion to serve others. The pace is very fast as the restaurant is always busy. I always enjoy my time at work with the team members!