Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
796 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 149 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat staff and customers all the time. Everyone is happy to be where they are at all times. Nothing but smiles, jokes and laughs. Love the fact that its definitely a family resturant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday there is something to do and never a dull moment. The employees are trustworthy and hard working, and the management is supportive as well for school and other aspects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a difficult place to work. You're required to be happy 24/7, and can't stand up for yourself against customers who disrespect you. Any small hint of you being exhausted and the customers will complain about you to Management and accuse you of having attitude. We were always busy, especially during the weekends and management definitely played favorites. The only good part about the job is the food and co-workers.
Free lunches, co-workers
Short breaks, favoritism, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always stayed busy. Very flexible with hours especially if you are in school. Ability to be promoted from within. Management will always push you for success as long as you are trying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job here is great. The people are great. The management is understanding. The pay is alright and it can truly be a great experience. The only issue would be some managers can be rude.
Pro érvek
Lunch either free or discounted. Flexible hours.
Some managers are mean.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your pay is better than most for a fast food restaurant however be expected to work like a dog and if you can’t keep up they will threaten you. Also they will take everyone’s break meals away if you give out 1 too many sauce packets.
Work availability
Kontra érvek
Verbal abuse, long shifts, no free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only reason I stayed so long is because of the pay. If you work outside, they DO NOT care how cold or hot it is outside. I would go home crying some nights from how much pain my hands were in from standing in the cold. You do get 6$ free food when you go on break. They try to help w/ your schedule if in school.
free lunch, good pay
weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is annoying and extremely stressful for absolutely no reason. Everyone hates their job there and they definitely show favorites, though they won't admit it of course. This job is not fair and they are not willing to pay you for your worth, but when you do the basics of your job they always want to talk to you about it because they claim you aren't doing enough. They let certain people get away with things and if you aren't one of those people you get written up for almost anything.
Pro érvek
decent pay for fast food
the job sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job its a great way to get experience. you will not be allowed to take tips. ipos is the hardest job to do especially when its hot. no tattoos allowed.
free lunch
ipos, shift leads
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place and great coworkers. working here was average and helped me find my work ethic, really depends on the person. I think the hardest part was keeping up with how busy it would get.
food
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it here, this is a really GM goo place to work if you are just starting out. I would most definitely recommend this to all of my family and friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't appreciate if you stay extra to help when your supposed to be off Not a good job to start at They have favorite workers who don't get yelled at
Free meal everyday
Favorite workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working here at CFA you learn stuff everyday the pay is really good , just need longer breaks & paid breaks and time off . They offer scholarships
Good pay
Not paid breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great starter job! Learned great customer service skills that I was able to utilize in new work opportunities. Having a flexible schedule was a huge plus for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job as a cashier. The work is fast paced. The manager is ready to help ajust the work schedule to meet school requirements. We also get an allotment for a free meal daily
Flexible schedule
Busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had an injury and the manager got mad because it hurt and I wanted to leave early. Really no empathy. The other manager was awesome and always wanted to help the employees advance.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no insurance, no understanding when someone is injured.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always loved working there. The management is great, and I enjoyed getting to serve and get to know the customer base as well. It was a job I enjoyed going into every day.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, store goal rewards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working here it was a great time and i would work there again as apart time.... love love love itB wish all places were like this in my opninb pleas work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and loving staff . Flexiable school schedule and management is very nice . Will go back just to hang out and see coworkers . If you want a fun job , work here !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management, fantastic team members and half off food. They help shape your skills so that you can grow as an individual.
discounted lunches, culture
minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a trainwreck of a company. From the donating to conversion camps to the overpriced food, this company is stuck in the past and underpays their workers. My experience at CFA was short-lived as I could not stand being berated by needy customers and treated poorly by management. Schedules were rarely allowed to be changed and if you wanted to change your availability, it took too long. The store is always busy, even on Mondays. Weekends are insane, as the store is in a rush from dusk till dawn. Overworked, underpaid. Your time is spent better elsewhere.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Homophobia, low pay, excruciating work experience
  1. Customer Service Associate / Cashier