Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
612 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 149 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some employees that work at the front get better treatment than the ones inside the kitchen. Specially if all workers inside the kitchen are Hispanic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job for people in college. It’s super fast paced but they have enough people on shift to make up for it. Management did treat you at times like a robot, no talking, all work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, always went on a break, good management
Kontra érvek
Super busy, always wanted to beat out of you no matter how tired or long your shift was
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for three years and on a few occasions some of my coworkers and I trained new people, who quickly transferred and became upper management. Favoritism is strong. As a whole though, it is a great company to work for. I always had the opportunity to pick up shifts, and this company was the foundation of my customer service skills.
Flexible schedule
Hard to move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company. I enjoyed my time there, they have a great training. I liked my time here! No complaints. Fresh food, which is a plus! They really look out for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here while I was in undergrad and their flexibility is one of their top pros. A big con is that there are politics involved in who is considered for management. I didn't feel like I was making as much as I deserved and I was happy to walk away.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, discounts depending on the location
Management can be rude
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at CFA, the staff is very good and the managers are always putting in max effort. Been working for 3 years and love it, very flexible hours and always understanding.
Good enviornment, flexible
Shorter breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was fair. Enjoyed working with the staff and having Sundays off. The only hard part was working through rush hours and running out of chicken.
Sunday off
Fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
It sucked. Paid boys more than the girls. Management barely tried to train anybody leaving regular employees doing the job of a trainer. Overall just a mess. Don’t believe the whole “the lords chicken” narrative. Most of us weren’t Christians, we just needed money for Christ’s sake.
Free lunch big whoop
Kontra érvek
Works you like a pack mule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are very lazy and dont do nothing. A lot of people have left where i work cause of the managers all they do is sit and complain that we dont do our job fast enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Atmosphere and Encouragement while working and training. Managers And Owners Great attitude with awesome support. Fast paced working but Good team with experience ready to help and multi task.
Half off employee lunch.
Food not free.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Has good benefits. Learned many different things while working there. Overall a good company to work for. Good management. Also gives out scholarships
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced high demanding job. Easy paid training and helpful coworkers and supervisors. If you wanna get your day started and stopped early this is for you
Pro érvek
Coworkers like family, percentage off food
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
My CFA is a store with many needs, and half of which were fulfilled. Each CFA is privately owned so experiences differ from restaurant to restaurant. With that being said, I didn’t enjoy my time very much. Gets a 3.5/10 If I were to rate it.I don’t recommend anyone under 18 work here because they’ll try and pay you as little as possible. They take for granted young workers who can do the same job if not better than older individuals and won’t try and pay you as such.
Pro érvek
Only looks good on a resume
Kontra érvek
Short breaks/none, hard to get raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
I great place to work overall. Extremely busy at time and my hours were consistent for the most part but some weeks are crazy busy. I like the people I worked with overall. The management was pretty good.
Free lunches
schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most days at work are easy and simple while others are complicated by lack of managers not completing their tasks causing team members to have to take the time to do it.
Free $8 meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good starting joband was Really busy. The managers were very helpful at the beginning but during the rush it would be really stressful, overall it was a decent job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management definitely knows what their doing when it comes to running this location especially during busy peaks. For example being well staffed all the time and having a double drive thru with employees standing out there taking orders on a tablet. This increases speed in the drive thru and also less mistakes. It is a good company to work for however there are some down falls. I've worked there for about 5 weeks and have been privately "spoken to" twice and written up twice all for some petty unimportant things that you would probably never ever even had brought up at another company.
Free 8$ to spend if you work 5hrs or more
Strict rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company. Good for fast food, some small issues but better than most fast food places, good for a first job, good for people with busy schedules/ school,
Pro érvek
Shift lunch after five hours
Kontra érvek
No ten minute breaks at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good I love it it was really fun and I had a good time everyone is so nice and I would like to work there forever and ever the manager is very nice and I like him he was so nice to me
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has tough doing this at 16. I worked very hard and they weren't all that nice. They did teach me a lot about customer service and serving others however.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked for many employers. This is hands down the worst. They say they have flexible scheduling but what they don’t tell you is if you try or mention trying to change your availability they will do one of two things. That being deduct your pay or fire you. They will have you close one night so you’ll get off at 11:30 pm and then be expected to open the next day so be there ready to work at 5:30 am. The “management” is awful. You have any question or issue don’t waste your time or breath. Hope you know Spanish because that’s the only language spoken there
Free food