Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
2 744 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. You can learn a lot and can move up to manager and higher positions if you put enough effort and push yourself. The pay is not bad!
Kontra érvek
Don’t really get breaks sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working there. my coworkers were my favorite part and I gained a bunch of new friends. the management was good and the free lunches were a big plus.
free lunches
sent you home a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the outside it seems like a fun inclusive place to work, where everyone is family. However, if you differ in anyway shape or from from the worldview of management you soon become the black sheep of your store, at least to the supervisors. The crew members were not as harsh and for the most part didn't seem to really care about your background as long as you were a good worker.
Complacent and bised management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice part time job but at the chick Fil a I worked at was understaffed and little pay for all the expectations they have for chick Fil a employee
Free 8. Dollar lunch
Understaffed little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for summer job, obviously minimum wage starting out but def room for advancement. All of the staff was so kind and helpful. Absolutely need people skills/ability to put on customer service voice lol.
Free food
On feet all day
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Brown nose with the franchisee if you want advancement. Otherwise you'll get nowhere. Most people are nice but the workplace can be a little cliquey or gossipy as it is usually a lot of young people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was to busy discussing their s*x lives to actually pay attention to the task at hand. Put me on "probation" without any notice or warning or a formal discussion. There is strong favoritism, for example I was put on probation for telling a manager I had to leave at a specific time, while other crew members that they were friends with had free reign. Most of the employees were wonderful. Overall it wasn't a bad place, but just poorly managed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I definitely didn't love it but can't say I hated it because it taught me so much and prepared me for so many other jobs. Would not recommend to just any random teenager if you want a longer lasting job. They always hirin. Worker turnout is insane. You gotta be a certain kind of person to handle the stress of a job like this.
Pro érvek
Discounts on food, sometimes free meal on break, nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
very stressful, takes a lot out of you physically, mentally, spiritually, etc, low starting pay for no reason since it's apparently a million-dollar business, ridiculous customers at times, having to go out in bad weather to take orders, always always always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
4/5 if you're in high school don't work here. Yore always going to leave late and have no time for school. If enjoy a fast paced work life then I highly suggest this job.
50% off meals
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great people / co-workers, Fun environment,A quality commercial space to work in, the facility was pretty recently constructed and seems to have been developed using relatively quality spec.'s for a build-to-suit project.
Good location
11:30 - about 3:15 is just AWFUL for the drive-thru! Always super crowded :(
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was good I liked working there. Not much room for improvement. Would recommended. Great starting job. Food was delicious as well. 401k offered
Munkahelyi kultúra
managers are nice sometimes. Can be stressful on a busy day. Just make sure you know what you are doing and you will be okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work i love the environment and all of the benefits. great place to work for people just starting out in the workplace, so many valuable life skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job has decent training especially in terms of preparing you for future jobs in customer service. Management, at least at my location, was not good and very catty. Managers had a "circle" of friends of varying employment ranks that picked favorites and ganged up on others, much like high school mean girls. Some managers were young and overall unproductive employees. Employees are often overworked and minors are often scheduled for 8-hour shifts and guilt-tripped into staying late for a 10-hour shift when the store is busy and understaffed. If you lay low it's a good starter job, but definitely not good for anxious people.
50% discount when you work
toxic work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work. fun environment, good food. flexible work schedule, easy to get time off. management cares, easy to work with and get along with. fun place overall
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is very fast-paced and very physically demanding, but the pay is decent and the employee perks are ok. Hardest part of the job is keeping a smile on your face whilst dealing with difficult customers.
Short breaks, difficult customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it was a pretty amazing place to work at. There are many people and you can learn a lot from this place if it’s your first time working at chick fli a.
Pay
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job out of high school and I learned so much about work culture, especially team work. Everybody was really friendly and helpful. At the time I had great management and staff becomes really close.
It's the fast-food industry
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers weren’t the best. But it was a ok work environment. Okay pay but could be way better due to the amount of stress that is put on employees. Managers didnt care about your mental health. as long as your working they dont care.
free meals
Kontra érvek
bad management, short breaks, vert fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here u it s extremely overwhelming at first and it seems like well oiled machine until you’re there for barely a year and see all of the management issues. I just wish it was more organized.
Free meal
Uniform is HOT
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was very easy and fun to do. I used to love taking orders outside, however during the summer it was hard to deal with the intense heat and the same it was when it was cold outside. Management was one of the reasons why I left, too much favoritism. Overall my experience was okay and I recommend it to anyone looking for a first time job.
Pro érvek
Very flexible, free food, and decent pay.
Kontra érvek
Working outside during summer, management, favoritism.