Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 671 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
the work place is a fun and eager place to work. Lots of traffic and you are always on your feet. Good benefits and most of the employees obviously want to be there. can be hard to get good hours.
free food
bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t work at the Coconut Creek location. Chick fil A is a great company but the management here are very rude, and they don’t care at all about their employees but they have to act like they do. They have over 70 employees and aren’t distributing the hours evenly at all. They are giving people 8 hours a week or 9 hours a week. They only give breaks when you work 8 hours or more of a shift and the discount on food is terrible. They only give you $4 off. They could at least give a free meal!! I would never want to work at this location because of the rude and disgusting people there.
Nothing good
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked at several jobs and this by far had to be my worst experience. Management had very unrealistic expectations and never expressed appreciation when you worked very hard. Supervisors would talk negatively about employees and be rude. They offered no hazard pay, no benefits, and gave you a hard time if you were sick. They also did not take extra precaution to keep their employees safe during COVID and would not be honest whenever their employees got sick (I.e not being transparent about positive COVID cases). If you went a minute over break time they would write you up and you wouldn’t know about it until months later. The only redeeming quality about this job were the coworkers and customers that were nice and friendly.
Free break food
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no PTO, unprofessional management
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A was amazing everyone was nice and training for the job was great. The managers are very encouraging people and that helps with the fast paced environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was incredibly hard to move up within this company if you are not close friends with management. Brown nosing was rewarded while hard work went unnoticed. Heavy sexist undertones, IE: womens work was ignored, men who had worked there less time being promoted.
Discounted break food
Kontra érvek
short to no breaks, bad management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Literally the only thing I can find wrong with this place is they don’t offer insurance. Other than that it is an absolute pleasure to work here. Great staff, great discounts, and they show you how much they appreciate you on a very regular basis. They take great care of employees and it is the most positive environment I’ve ever worked in.
Pro érvek
Free lunches on occasion and great discounts.
It’s hot outside! 😬
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your experience at Chick fil a depends on the location, but I personally would never work at this location again. They throw you to the wolves when you’re new, and it is obvious that certain employees are treated differently than others. The pay for the work they have you do is awful especially for a company as successful as Chick fil a. They would often schedule us for 5 hours to prevent giving us a break and would make us stay 30 minutes after our shift.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, poor management & pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I believed Chuck fil A to be a great company to work for based on their family and religious values.. not the case.. other than Sunday’s being off, the management staff is absolutely horrible.. constantly belittling you and ordering you around with little or no respect.. they say they offer advancement but that’s only if you are part of their special little group , if not forget it .. and don’t let the higher pay wage fool you.. you will find someone else out there to pay you just as much or more and you’ll be much happier in the long run!!!
Meal discount
Kontra érvek
They expect you to eat also and breathe CFA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company, they care about their employees and customers. They provide a service to the community and give back just as much as they receive. Work here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy working here, the customers. The work is good, people are friendly, customers are respectful and the management is great. I wouldn't trade it for the world
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location is likely one of the BEST locations to be served as a guest. Our team is fast, friendly, giving, warm, and on top of issues that may arise. This location is absolutely one of the WORST ones to work at. The mid-tier management is excellent (all the shift leads/team leads are great and you all know who you are). The in-store management in the front of the house are all garbage. The best thing they're good at is pushing the owner's agenda on everyone due to the immense pressure she puts on everyone. Because she bullies everyone and makes irrational/stupid decisions, it trickles down to taking it out on the upper management who then take it out on us. In the past year that I've worked this location, we've gone through SEVEN people in management. Most of whom were perfect with the team-fair, reliable, hard working-and a few who were complete garbage. One got fired and the other six quit because of the bull that the owner pulled. The details of each would make your head spin, but no identifiable information should be included so... The insurance they offer is decent but of course since this is a franchise and there are not enough employees working there, the rates are INCREDIBLY high. There is no PTO program, and there is a week vacation if you are full time after a year which can ONLY be taken after the first of January of the next year. So not an actual year of service, a year of service + however many months until January 1st of the next year. Sorry January hires, you'll have two years of service before you have your first year's vacation! The owner is - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greet guests, take their order, bag correctly and make sure it is correct. Assist throughout the shift as needed. They are truly care about their employees.
Free food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok. I worked for a college campus located one so I worked for a larger company which was the part I didn’t like. Aramark weren’t the best when it comes to treating its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involved serving customers- cleaning the restaurant, preparing the food, organizing the supplies and most of all interacting with customers with a cheerful positive attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here and am sad to leave it behind, the crew front and back of house is supportive and resourceful and fun to be with any time of day and any day of the week. These guys will always have your back!
Pro érvek
lunch when you work, workable scheduling, experienced leadership
Kontra érvek
fast paced, need to learn to work FAST
Munkahelyi kultúra
They offer flexible scheduling and every Sunday off. The morning and lunch rushes are fast-paced, which makes those shifts pass quickly. I wish they had hands-on training or least orientation for new hires at this location. I'd frequently work with and train teens and other workers with limited experience. I interact with a high-volume of diverse guests and employees everyday. I learned to promptly navigate and resolve unfamiliar problems alone as well as alongside teammates. At this particular location, it can be difficult (but not impossible) to advance or expect responses from some managers if you are not a favorite. They do, however, hire veterans and felons looking for jobs. Many of us are often asked to stay past our shift, which can be helpful for those seeking more hours but inconvenient for those with time constraints.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Way too stressful, I don’t mind being yelled at by customers but as soon as my managers started to I couldn’t do it. Also they refused to let me attend my own religious gatherings. I had to put my 2 weeks in after 6 months
1 nice girl
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there. The staff at Chick fil a Bixby were like my second family. I enjoyed teasing my co workers when I was there and they also would tease back. It was a great atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day was very busy so I learned to be quick on my feet and as efficient as possible. The hardest part of the job for me was incredibly rude customers that were regulars at the store.
Pro érvek
Discount and free meal on days you worked
Rough working conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I sincerely love working at Chick-fil-A. It is a great place from the people to thefood . I would definitely recommend people for this job. If you are a friendly fun loving fast pace loving person, then this is the place for you.
Half off under a year work 7 dollar off over a year discount
Very fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was laid-back but enforced all proper regulations. Staff worked quickly and efficiently. Everyone is friendly and welcoming, but camaraderie did not distract from duties.