Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Winston-Salem, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
65 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time job. Very stressful at times because it is always so busy. Your on your feet for about 6 hours in a row at times. Overall a 3/5 stars.
Free food
busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasnt the worst job, definitely not the best. Got a good allowance which was nice but you couldn’t bring in outside food or drink. Before covid you had to buy drinks if you didn’t bring a cup
Coworkers
Kontra érvek
Short break, felt unappreciated, stressful, constantly busy, pick up others slack, management made me feel unappreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is focused on FAST (hot) food. Better than any other fast food place. You'll get through the line in less than 5 minutes even if there is a line to the road. The work environment is a little stressful though. Management pushes everyone hard. Expectations are kind of high for the pay.
Pro érvek
free break food, discount when not working, flexible hours
pay, managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management just does not care about their workers. I had to beg for hours, but they still did not give me any. I also was paid much less than everyone else. Unfair pay and no hours.
free lunch
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working on getting out of the food industry and this job provided me with a better work life balance then most restaurants. The only reason I left was that I felt like I was babysitting teenagers at night.
Flexible schedule
No breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although I was almost constantly stressed at this job, the tasks and jobs almost make it more fun that way. There's always something happening, which means you're never bored. The customers are, for the most part, extremely kind and grateful. The management and owner are kind and encouraging, and always offer room for growth and opportunities if you seek more responsibility. It's a wonderful entry level job, but it can be extremely demanding. You'll spend hours on your feet, outside, bent over sweeping, and cleaning up after people constantly. However, it really is a place where you feel like you belong, and are definitely appreciated by customers, managers, and fellow staff.
Pro érvek
Free food on breaks, flexible hours, sense of community
Kontra érvek
Physically demanding, low pay, people can be very rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic fil a is an okay place to work at! making a career no! a lot of things are different.. completely different from the outside looking in it wasnt
Employee Meal
Outside in heat all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone. The operator I had was very manipulative to the employees. He would talk behind his employees back about other employees and pit them against each other. Threatened to fire a lot of people to the management team then when it came down to it just cut hours forcing them to resign because they were hardly working. Very low pay for the work expected. There is no diversity in this company. All employees have to be conformed to the and all the same. Does not support work/life balance. Management expects you to live for the company and that’s it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful environment, friendly coworkers, super fast paced during rushes. Hours are flexible, you can work 15 hours a week if you want or 40 hours a week if you want.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its was great experience for to work at Chick-fil-a, and I would recommend that any high student to work there. It will help you financially to make your dreams come true.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your definitely going to be moving around a lot for a typical day. They are almost always busy. I learned customer service and plenty of other stuff. Mostly every position is enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there during my junior/senior year of High School, and it was a positive experience. Friendly co-workers and reasonable hours. Management can be unprepared when it comes to scheduling requests, but as long as you ask FAR in advance, you should be okay!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did enjoy working at chickfila for the most part. Of all the staff, I became friends with one girl, the others seemed to love drama and causing issues so I stayed clear. My biggest takeaway was the lack of respect and human decency they had when I was injured on the job and they simply told me to get back to work. When I tried explaining to them i wanted to go home for the day, that I was experiencing back and neck pain, they really did not care. I left that day anyways (I got someone to stay later that was leaving the same time I was supposed to) and put in my two weeks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relatively fun and rewarding, the company treats you like family. A little Cliquey but nothing crazy. I would recommend to family and friends with ease.
Free Lunches
Hectic schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for such a wonderful company. The co-workers have been fantastic and it’s never dull. It provides a constant learning process and you don’t relive the same day twice.
Free food
Kontra érvek
No added benefits such as vacation or pto.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, working for chick fil a was good. My main issue's was Management. They had poor management and it showed through out the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very positive place to work, with good co-workers and directors. It's fast paced, and there's always something to do, someone to help. You'll learn excellent customer service skills which can translate into success anywhere you go.
Pro érvek
Free lunch meal, off every Sunday
No benefits/pto
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, Chick-Fil-A has been and probably always will be my favorite teen job. It is an amazing place to work overall and while I can't speak for every establishment, my place of employment was extremely friendly and well managed. A typical work day was always challenging in the best way, and I was always given an opportunity to learn something new or help someone else learn something new. I enjoyed every minute most days and even on days where I was having a more difficult time, a manager was always right there to listen, understand and try to help figure out what I could do to have an easier time or what they could do to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun part time job it helped build skills for future jobs i may have. Although my managers weren't the nicest when it came to having to switch my work schedule
Paid Lunch
Rush Hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
I owned three different locations when I worked for them. I was responsible for the bottom line so I did a lot of marketing and collaboration with other companies.
Pro érvek
I met a lot of people in my community.
Kontra érvek
The management was challenging at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, flexible hours and time off. They promote within the company. Learning new things within the company. Able to receive college scholarships and more.
Promote within the company
Kontra érvek
My get tire of eating chicken