Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilmington, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each location is run somewhat different, but the two I have worked at had great store leadership. Time off was never a problem, and scheduling was always great. Plus Sundays off are fantastic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the “Job” alone but some of the people there are rude and not so helpful, I felt very uncomfortable and out of place working there. I don’t feel as though I was trained throughly before being thrown into the job, there were smart remarks like “I feel like people should already know these things” when I never worked in fast food before. The job overall is amazing and I enjoy the fast paced work life, I just feel as though I wasn’t treated fairly compared to other workers.
Free breakfast/Lunch
Kontra érvek
Uncomfortable setting for people of color..
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hired me, trained me...then never put me on the schedule. They never gave me reason why they didnt schedule me...they just left me hanging and didnt communicate any reason why they didnt ever put me on schedule. I know for a fact I did NOTHING to deserve the way they treated me
No communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A brings a sense of team and leadership. Every shift is filled with good people and trusting managers. This company is perfect for expanding on skills, and leadership opportunities. Throughout your career here, they offer many ways to excel in many levels and positions. My interview felt personable, as they truly care about your character and who you are. They never fail to surprise me with the heavy support and kindness throughout the day, even during a stressful shift, they will inspire and smile.
leadership, opportunity, personable environment
very busy days
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is teaching me how to have a positive work ethic and how to provide the best experience for guests that I can. I enjoy working at Chick-fil-A for the experience and other team members support.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a team member for a year. At first it was perfect and my favorite job ever- positive atmosphere, good pay, flexible hours. But there was a lot of drama and a lot spreading rumors, gossiping, fakeness. I did not participate in that because I am almost 30, however I did start getting bullied by a group of high school “mean girls.” Management didn’t do much about it. I did learn how to work fast and efficiently and how to multitask.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over worked, under paid, staff members are coached to put on this facade of being a happy family but in reality most of them hate each other, constantly in a rush so you’re succeptable to making mistakes which team members don’t do well with at all, i could go on but i think you get the point.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work at. Team work is a must while working, management makes everyday a fun day while being productive. The hardest part of this job is the fast paste, but you get use to it and enjoy it after a while.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned how to use a few types of machinery ice cream machine, register, coffee machine, dishwasher, i mop. I have learned how to make sweet tea, lemonade, shakes, ice cream cones, and other drinks. Everyday I work I typically take orders, clean and stock. The environment can be very stressful especially when we are short staffed. Management can be unfair considering the are often taking the job of bagging for whole shifts. The hardest part is receiving short breaks due to being very busy and continuing to deal with customers and I also son't enjoy being put in the same position that I dislike most of the time.
Pro érvek
Free break food up to about $8, parties and events from the owners such as renting a room to see a movie in a theatre, monkey bucks which is essentially free money to buy food at Chick-fil-a
Kontra érvek
Short breaks if busy, very stressful when busy, can choose schedule but management doesn't always approve it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A allowed me to grow my marketing skills in a fun, creative, and professional manner. The company is a great place to work and really focused on servant leadership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Christian Workplace Good Managers n understanding if u need to call in for a sick day just really not a lot opportunities working there if your a adult.
Free Lunch
Not Much Opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a terrific organization, they take care of you pay wise if you’re a hard worker. Advancement opportunities were promised but never fully reached over my three years working there.
Pro érvek
Free employee meals good pay
Kontra érvek
Breaks at my location usually never happened until the end of my shift due to being understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A fosters a great environment along with ability to move up within the corporation given you apply yourself and show good work ethic. I recommend working here to anyone looking for a solid temporary/long-term job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at here. Good people i work around. Fun place to work. Help you when you need them. A place where one can grow in the work place. I love my job here.
Free lunch
Fast past
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great restaurant, period. From the owners, to the managers and supervisors. They also give you a chance at scholarships, education advancement, and etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a helped me learn food service skills, but that's about it. Management was poor and I was paid minimum wage for a year straight. I do not recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A has provided me with some of the best experiences of my life. There are plenty of opportunities to move up in the company, as long as you work hard and put in effort daily. You learn a lot about how to serve others, how to handle your emotions (because work will get tough at times), and how to communicate effectively with your team. The people you work with will grow to be your family.
Pro érvek
Depends on the store, but free meals when you work at least two hours that day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast work environment, constantly busy. Flexible with hours. Friendly coworkers. Must be fast at solving problems with customers and coworkers. Fun job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
clock in and get right to work i learned how to multitask managemant was good very fast paced i would have to say cleaning at night there is a lot that goes into cleaning there the interaction with others
free break meals
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a very progressive, kind-spirited place of employment, with many opportunities to connect with quality customers and learn solid customer service skills. It has been a rather negative experience with managers in my employment at this company. Often times, leaders will bring their bad days to work and take it out on team members. I have had customers apologize to me on my manager's behalf for how poorly I've been spoken to. I'm hopeful that it is just my specific Chick-fil-A, as I have heard that other branches around town have wonderful management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as an office manager assisting the store owner with paying invoices, employee payroll, inventory, ordering employee uniforms, background checks, etc.