Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Westlake Village, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not good about telling you what you were doing right, they focused a lot on what can be improved. I eventually worked my way up to manager and did my best to give positive reinforcement for that reason. The company has great values and if you put in hard work and show management your great effort, they were willing to give promotions and raises. I worked here during high school, they were very considerable of schedules and giving the amount of hours you need. I had a negative experience around the time I was going to quit with the franchise owner; however, I am very quick to promote this company and believe it is a fantastic place and job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick Fil-A was a place where I learned to trust my coworkers that will help me through out the day. Very fun and enjoyable environment which was a great experience.
Pro érvek
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Rushes
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a full-time commitment. It will suck the life out of someone who is trying to split there time. The specific location I was at had bad management all over , and when I had finally moved up, things became hostile and vicious between everyone. I advanced to management in 4 months, but left after 6.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch, great company, good values, amazing food
Kontra érvek
Management, pay, hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.