Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Westfield, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management of my store, is not the best. My executive directors never work night shifts, even though they promise that they will, and then base their perception of how the store is doing off of the morning crew they normally work with. There are several executive directors that have my utmost respect and who I would defend at any point in time, there are others, however, who I started out respecting, then my stance changed after interacting with them and seeing their true character. The morning crew is also just a band of gossips and inadequate workers who see themselves as better than the night crew because of "better numbers" but only because they deal with less to do on a daily basis (I have heard and observed this personally from other team members). Meaning, the night/closing crew sets everything up for the morning team, unless we run out of something that night, so they have everything done for them besides turning on tea and coffee brewers. The night team is fantastic. The motto at my store, for anyone of any level, is "if there's time to lean, there's time to clean" and the night crew embodies that! The amount of time that the night crew puts in every shift is insane! From deep cleaning and deep stocking to scrubbing and mopping the floors every night, they go above and beyond! This is not to say that everyone on the morning shift is bad at their job, all I'm saying is that some of those in leadership, should not be there...
Pro érvek
My team, The team that I work with on a regular basis is the best of the best in attitude and personality
Kontra érvek
Management, My operator has made empty promises, as well as corporate making empty promises to our store, like a remodel that we've needed for literally the past 6 years at least
Munkahelyi kultúra
They make you feel very valued. They genuinely care about their employees and customers. And the food is delicious!! They have very fair and competitive starting wages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had many tasks and responsibilities working at Chick-Fil-A. Some of the main responsibilities i had were preparing and cooking chicken, making sandwiches, boxing fries and nuggets, and prepping veggies and salads. I was also tasked with being a shift leader and training new employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first ever "real" job and it was also my freshman year of college so I was nervous about the balance between work and school and plus my music. It was tough at first but it all went well and Chick fil a only made it easier for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt that the management needed to communicate with each other more because i would often get told many different things from many different people.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.