Chick-fil-A, Inc. logo
Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tyler, TX

3,8
Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése

Strong Values

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Chick-fil- A is a great first job for anyone. It teaches you the importance of customer service, a strong work ethic, and sets you up to be a great employee at any company you work with in the future.

Pro érvek

Free lunches, strong values, great managers
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great company to work for

I worked in management for two years and loved it. The people, product and process all flow greatly. The food is awesome also. The store I worked at was always packed. We were one of the top stores in the company.

Free lunch

Kontra érvek

Uniforms sucked. They have since changed.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Working at Chick fil a can be very rewarding.

Working at Chick fil a has been very rewarding and has given me a confidence in the work place. The work environment is y’all encouraging and up lifting.

Pro érvek

Working with a great team.

Kontra érvek

Sometimes being short handed can make the job difficult.

Such the place to work

You are valued so much with the company! They feed you, make sure u are happy everyday on and off the clock! The district manager store managers and directors of marketing always have a plan to surprise the employees some how some way.
Munkahelyi kultúra

always enough staff and training is top notch. family friendly environment with flexibility for all workers. free meal daily if working too. pay was well above average.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Munkahelyi kultúra

It was a bit of a tough job, for the little I got paid

Working at chick fil a was a good experience, but me personally I wouldn’t ever want to go back and work for them, not because they’re a bad company but because it’s not a job your exited to go to on a daily basis.

Work as a team

Bad kitchen staff manager
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great place to work and amazing team!

Chick-Fil-A is an amazing place to work. It always has an upbeat and happy feel to it, even when there is a rush and everyone is running around doing half a dozen things at once. Everyone there genuinely enjoys working there and it makes work a lot easier and more enjoyable, even long ten hour shifts. When your feet hurt, your throat is sore and you want to sit down, a kind smile from a coworker goes a long way. You are constantly learning how to do different tasks, and the management is always there for you. The Store Operator was always ready to jump in wherever he was needed, from Cashier, to cooking, even just sweep the floor and wiping the counter. Over, just an amazing place to work or go!

The good times

I was only a kid when I worked here but it was a very happy time of my life so far. Work was awesome I was outside on the Ipad taking orders and getting my tan on life was good man.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Over all experience was great

I learn the ends and outs of fast food Days where busy Management could be improved to some Hardest part of the job was drive through. The work environment was enjoyable and fun during hours and after hours

Busy & Friendly

Great company to work for. Great pay. Coworkers are friendly. Pace is super fast, often getting no breaks for long shifts. You are VERY busy from clock in to clock out. Very demanding physically. Mgmt tries to accommodate work schedule as best they can. You will be on your feet your entire shift. Great culture. Love working here & the staff, along with the customers. If you can take the fast food demands this os for you.

was pretty good

management was insane, most of the time they were petty and rude unless they’re close to you but overall the environment was fun and the people you meet are great.

free food, good people

management

Good first-time job

Working at chick-fil-a was a great experience. It taught me alot about customer service and hospitality. I learned great communication skills and problem solving skill. It was a really good first job to have and helped alot with getting my foot in the door. Great environment to be around.

Friendly environment, good people

Fast paced, high expectations

Quick paced

You have to be able to do multiple things at once with multiple customers waiting on their order. It can be stressful at times but it also is very good for the future so that when stressful situations come up you’re already use to things like that, so I feel it is a good place to work because it gets you ready for your future.

Discounts

Kontra érvek

Not a lot of room in the back for everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra

I enjoyed working with my coworkers.

This is an on-campus Chick-fil-a, so most of the customers were college students. I got along with my coworkers and management. They worked with my school schedule.

great to get discounts

this was my first job with a corporate company. i think it was good at first but later on the pay wasnt good for alot of work and stressed fast passed job.

Great companionship

Working at Chick-fil-a was a good experience for me, considering I was only 15 and I loved the trust they gave at such a young age. The employees are great, always in the best mood no matter what. Very professional and friendly place.
Munkahelyi kultúra

it's good for beginners .

The hardest part would probably being able to multi-task in a hard scene and during a rush . You would have to be able to know how to do several things while in a rush ,
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fast pace workplace perfect for young teens.

A typical day would include mopping the floors and bagging food. You must always have a smile on your face and greet every customer with a friendly greeting. You will learn respect, time management, manners, and a strong work ethic. The management is very friendly and yet stern. They set the Chick-fil-a standard high. The hardest part of the job is the constant standing and go-go-go pace. You rarely ever get a moment to rest and the breaks are very short. The most enjoyable part of the job is the exciting, youthful atmosphere, and the discounted nuggets.

Discounted food

short breaks, long hours

Busy workplace

My responsibilities included assisting customers, answering the phone, making sure employees were being productive, checking the quality of the food (temperature, taste), counting registers and depositing the cash into a safe, cleaning, and setting the alarm before locking up.
Munkahelyi kultúra

multiple task requirements during a shift with little training

A good job for young high school students. High standards for dress and appearance. Hourly rate is lower than other similar jobs. But, the uniforms and shoes are provided.

uniforms and shoes provided

Kontra érvek

short breaks and few choices for food from menu
Munkahelyi kultúra

The schedule is very flexible and easy to read every week.

This wasn't my first job and it couldn't have been any better. My experience is vast because of this job. I got promoted fairly quickly and become a Director and was for 3.5 years. I held a leadership position there for about 4.5 years and helped with various tasks in and or of the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A, Inc.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés