Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
122 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job, so I was new to the workplace. When you turned of age (16), they would automatically start scheduling you longer hours, always 4 hours and never more so you didn't get a break with free food. While working during stressful times, the managers would get stressed and start yelling at the kitchen. Its more of a cult, if you didn't make it into the cult you will have a hard time working for this place. Besides the fact that you always have to be super nice even when customers are some of the rudest people.
Pro érvek
Easy to get small raises, good first job.
Kontra érvek
Bad scheduling, unorganized at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people you work with are fun and kind but the management was changing a lot and one of the higher ups during the interview acted very kind but in practice was much less kind.
Pro érvek
Free lunch sometimes, fun work environment
management, uncertainty
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always busy and not a boring job. There is a lot of room to move up and pay is decent but the people can be very cliquey and it can have unrealistic expectations of people at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is great as a starter or first job. It can definitely be rewarding at times seeing customers everyday and helping them. Supportive environment and management with flexible scheduling!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am done with chick-fil-a there is no advancement opportunity within the comoany. There was no training for me as a the GM and I expected to perform well.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a person that likes to interact with customers and constantly taking orders then you will enjoy this job if you are an introvert you may not enjoy this job.
time goes by fast
customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im asked to do way more than my title asks of me. My managers want us to do their work while they basically get the pay . I don’t like this job it mentally stresses me out.
Paid breaks, food
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture here is okay most need retraining and honestly an overhaul in development period. Some of the leaders have been there for awhile and obviously forgot what it means to be a leader
Free lunch during pandemic
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, expensive health plan, lack of leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is a lot of you time you will be spending at the restaurant.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are great. Nice company. We meet a lot of people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trato de ser una buena empleada me gusta mi trabajo
Rapidez
Horarios
Munkahelyi kultúra
Respect one another, they try to accommodate your quality of life. They have a High belief in religion but they do not push it on you. Overall it’s a great place to work and it’s always fast pace and upbeat.
Pro érvek
They believe in quality of life
Health insurance none
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company to work for. Way too much pressure on employees.Management doesn't care about you.You're just a number. Everything there is disorganized.You're outside all day.It's literally jail.
Free meal on your break
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
I woke with a different group of people on a everyday basis, different personalities and ages. I love how it’s a challenge to get to know people that are different than me; their weaknesses, strengths, personal problems when they confide in me, etc. It is hard to help people grow but it’s satisfying watching them achieving their goals. This job give me purpose, helped me achieve some of my goals. I’ve grown as a human being in my personal life and work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay was great and I loved the work. The main problem was bad leadership. I had a manager pull my hair on shift. I also started to have a asthma attack on shift and I was told in order to leave to go to the emergency room I would have to find a cover for the rest of my shift first. They also DO NOT give their minors appropriate breaks and if you are 18+ you don’t get one at all! I would work 8hr+ shifts with no break. If you would like to be overworked then Chick-fil-A is for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was really nice and clean place to work and good to learn from a top tier fast food restaurant with exceptional customer service. Learned a lot in my time there and felt it was valuable experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the managers customers great atmosphere to work for the customers team workers and managers make you feel at home or like family I would recommend anyone to work for chick fil a
Munkahelyi kultúra
worst job. Managers were d$$k heads and would never respond to my texts so when i had to miss a shift due to sickness i would text them they leave me on read and i had to call the d%%n store and the manager still would not pick up the d**n phone and when she did said why arent you here and I said I have the flu she fired me. True story. After 11 months of work. Working there was bad it was boring and all the managers were a holes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with my other employees at my Chick-fil-A, the management is what was the problem. The owner would curse and yell any time a small inconvenience arose and his wife would put everyone down constantly and make them feel dumb, leading to a lot of people quitting because of her. Several people have tried to complain to corporate about them, but they get fired once the owners find out so they could control us. I would recommend working at Chick-fil-A, but not the one on North Dale Mabry in Tampa, Florida.
Fellow employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you really enjoy working in the food industry chick fil a is a good starting job. You learn lots of valuable skills like how to work with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pues si la gente le trabaja bien y son puntuales y cooperativos les deben de dar mejor salario
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at chikfila on waters ave for about 13 years and it seemed as if they were only interested in kicking me out the door. No matter how dedicated i was no matter how helpful i was i couldnt make one mistake and when i had medical issues that almost brought me to my death they were more than happy to shut the doors on me.