Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sterling, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 955 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at my location. It’s my first job and I’ve been given every opportunity to succeed. The pay is decent (although not as high as other entry level customer service jobs) but you’re never bored here, which is a must for me. The team is great and all of management is nice and wants you to succeed.
Pro érvek
Free meal every shift, great work environment, upward mobility
Break is only 30 minutes for every 5 hours worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work. Everyone is kind and willing to help you out whenever. You have to stand the whole time which can be a problem for some people. They do however give 30 minute breaks and offer $8.50 worth of free food before taxes (at least where I work). You get free drinks and can take them outside if you're set on iPad. It's a great learning experience for a first job. I would recommend working at chick fil a!
Great Management, Nice Coworkers, 30 min breaks, Flexible Schedule, Free Drinks
Standing the whole time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. You can learn a lot and can move up to manager and higher positions if you put enough effort and push yourself. The pay is not bad!
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Don’t really get breaks sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have found that I have learned a large amount of skills within a small period of time. It is unbelievable how quickly one may learn and improve within such a short amount of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some employees that work at the front get better treatment than the ones inside the kitchen. Specially if all workers inside the kitchen are Hispanic.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my coworkers and my managers at Chick-fil-A. I loved that the restaurant was so crowded so I always kept busy because there was constantly something to do.
Free meal during break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a was a fun place to work , but the managers were not the best. I would come in be handed keys and a card which are what the managers use and the managers would go play on their phones in the back, until something is either not working or they actually wanted to do their job. Which was very annoying when one day i had to take the orders on the front bag the orders after I took them then I also had to run them out to the tables.
7.50 free mean on break.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Not scheduled very often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is fast paced and can be filled with fun, but there is high turnover from people quitting. I did learn a lot about how to be a leader of a team and how to deal with issues that are brought to my attention by team members and customers.
Free break meals
Kontra érvek
Lack of benefits and paid vacation
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work usually starts with me making sure the property is clean and all the trash is picked up from the previous day. Outside of working in the front or working in the back no one has a "set role". Chick-fil-A believes that everybody should be able to do all task. The culture is very good and the employees are very fun to be around.
Pro érvek
Free lunch breaks (within an $8 price range)
Kontra érvek
short lunches, minimum wage, a lot of standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day as a general manager consists of setting up the shift and putting all team members in position as well as running all employee breaks, monitoring labor/productivity, and ensuring shift is running smoothly (speed of service is at or below our goal) and sales goals are being met. I also hire and train new employees on a weekly basis I have learned much about leading my team and what makes a good manager. I have also learned that setting specific goals, rather than broad ones will make achieving those goals easier The management at Chick-fil-A is good, in general. There are several different levels of management that help ensure the restaurant is running smoothly The workplace culture is friendly and fast-pace. There is no time to slack of. There are constantly things that need to be done throughout the restaurant and there is never a dull or boring moment The hardest part of my job is finding time for my personal life. Due to my many responsibilities, it is difficult to find time to spend on my non-work-related hobbies and activities. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing new employee succeed at different positions and overcome obstacles or difficulties they have.
Pro érvek
free lunch, paid break, closed sundays
Kontra érvek
healthcare, vacation, required to work saturdays
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job for people who have never had one. The staff is nice. Management can be iffy. They will work with your flexible hours. The summer time is the best time to work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat staff and customers all the time. Everyone is happy to be where they are at all times. Nothing but smiles, jokes and laughs. Love the fact that its definitely a family resturant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work life balance, but there was no direction with job and management was often not helpful. Many times catering was delivered late because kitchen was not prepared and leadership failed to stay on top of the situation.
Free lunches
Bad leadership, lazy employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work as a high school student. They work around school schedule and the best part Sundays off to relax. Great lower management staff and the restaurant owner is super sweet !
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at this company involved; coming to work on time, greeting customers with a polite manner, taking customer orders, answering any of their questions, having a positive attitude, taking orders at the register as well as the window, and working in a team. Co-worker were always friendly and hard-working like the management. I can't think of the hardest part of the job, it was very enjoyable because the work atmosphere was nice and pleasant as well as productive.
30 minute break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have nothing more to add, its the same as the other chickfila. The sterling CFA was better job but the blacksburg job was/is horrible.