Chick-fil-A, Inc. logo
Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Spring, TX

3,8
Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

You will meet some of the best coworkers of your life here and they will become your family

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Working at cfa, I got to meet some of the best people in the world. Due to being so close in proximity to each other, you get very close to the people around you. However, the work you have to do is intense, and if you can't handle high workload and staying in a VERY good mood even if you are stressed, then this may not be the job for you.

Encouraging and Productive Place to work

Working at Chick-fil-A was an educational experience for me. It was my first job and, personally, I couldn't have chosen a better comany/location to work. I worked at the front counter most of the time. There was plenty of times when work was slow, but during rush it was very fast paced, but managable.

Pro érvek

Free meal per shift (this varies depending on location)
Munkahelyi kultúra

Overall it was a good entry level job. Management wasn’t the best, and moving up was very difficult.

Pay was okay, but not great, Management picked favorites to move up, Management at the time was lazy, not very reliable, Sometimes you wouldn’t get to leave at the time you were supposed to.

Pro érvek

You get free break food, or 50% off if you worked under a 7 hour shift.

Kontra érvek

Breaks were poorly planned.

Blessed

I learn how to improve my customer service! Having a clean environment make a difference. Going the extra mile for a guest mean a lot to them. Presentation is important!

Christian environment

Kontra érvek

Keep a positive attitude during rush hour!
Munkahelyi kultúra

fun place with energetic people

A typical day would be clocking in and getting ready to beat ower previous records from the past days and be the best chick fil a. We would get put into ower best positions so that we could be the best and make the line move fast. If we would get too hot or tired of ower positions a manager would help us trade out and go somewhere else. If we would beat ower record from before we would all get a free dessert. What I have loved from chick fil a is that they make us all feel like family.

Free food

healthcare

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Munkahelyi kultúra

It was a great place to work at.

The Chick - Fil - A I worked at was one of the best, it had great people that I worked with, great management, a great owner, and a great since of community and communication.

Half off lunch

short breaks

Fast paced environment

Great place to learn teamwork and work as a group to get the job done. Communication is key in a face paced environment. Great place to exercise leadership and ambition

Overall Good Experience

Working at Chick-fil-A was an over good experience. I worked there for over three years and it was a decent job for a high school student. If you are looking for an easy part-time job, this is the job for you; but if you’re looking for a job that’ll pay the bills, you might want to consider being full-time or even try various locations since it is all operator decisions on how much you make.
Munkahelyi kultúra

This was a great place to work for a while during high school. I worked there for 1.5 years.

As I worked there, I began to get a glimpse of the leadership team and was eventually promoted to trainer. Suddenly, the leadership team (which has favorites) decided to demote me. I asked for reasoning and none was given. My pay after a year and a half was $8.50. Often you work many long hours in 100+ degree weather without a break. Breaks are unpaid 25 minutes every 5 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra

A true family environment to hone your skills

Working at Chick-fil-A as a Marketing Assistant allowed me to hone not only my customer service skills but my teamwork skills as well. Chick-fil-A is a great environment to learn the importance of communication within a team to strengthen everyone as a whole.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive and fun atmosphere to work in

I would arrive 10 minutes early to start setting up and organizing my shift based off of my set up sheet. I would set contests and create goals for my team during a huddle before the shift started. Keeping the team focused but also pumped was a priority for me, as well as it kept it fun for the guests. I learned most about team work and organization. To be organized with your shift through out the week was super important. The management was very supportive. Always found time to coach and train on new tasks. Set a wonderful culture for the employees and guests. The hardest part of my job was probably the work and life balance. As most people know, Chick-Fil-A is a very busy establishment. Requires a lot of labor and flexibility. The issue, was the turnover. I loved most about getting to know my guests. Creating that personal bond and relationship meant so much to me. Being treated as family down the pipeline, from the operator to the team members, was huge!!! We never let each other down!
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great first job to have to have to ease me into the workforce.

Chick-fil-A was a great job to have especially since I had just graduated High School. I would recommend this to job to other high school students or those just trying to get into the workforce. Great team member atmosphere, clean and great products.

Reduced meals

Not enough hours

Nadia hernandez

Chick Fil a is a great place to work. The best thing there is making friends with everyone. It really helps you be a better person. I never thought I’d find myself where I’m at now without them.
Munkahelyi kultúra

It’s fine as a fist time job

It’s fine to work at but management needed to be fixed. It’s good for a fist time job but not for a permanent career. Would recommend learned a lot but wouldn’t work there again
Munkahelyi kultúra

Loved the job, great environment.

Best managers I have ever had in a job. They were extremely supportive and encouraging. I would have kept working there if I did not have to move for college.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Was able to grow and learn how to lead by example

I enjoyed working there. It provided many opportunities for me to lead in leadership positions. It allowed me to learn how to work with others, and to find solutions to problems.

neat

You go in and you leave with nothing less than a hard working day. A fairly new placement so leaves room for improvement. the most enjoyable part of the job is the people!
Munkahelyi kultúra

Extremely recommended place for first job

Starting here was the best the decision of my life, being here started me on the right path and helped me hone my skills and made me into the hard working man i am today

Munkahelyi kultúra

what its really work to work here

this job is not an easy one, its extremely quick paced and you need to be very focused and respectful to get the job done right. its extremely fun and the culture is awesome. training is only about 2 weeks, and you get paid for it. i got hired at 15 which is near impossible in texas, so that gave me a special sense of pride to be able to work there!

Pro érvek

free lunch, respect skills, people skills, speaking confidence

Kontra érvek

stressful during rushes, small free meal, 1 25 minute break for every 5 hours worked

First job

As my first job i thought this was great. quickly discovered that i did a-lot more work compared to what i was being paid. it was a great first job, I learned a-lot including how much Im worth in the restaurant industry.

Pro érvek

lunch half off during shift

Not what you expect

at first, it's nice working at this job but now trying to go to college and work full-time isn't working with this company. they don't pay you enough for the job you provide for the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A, Inc.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés