Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Slidell, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was poor. Towards the end of my time working, I felt they did not care enough for the employees. The other team members were very understanding and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work. The manager was nice. The customers were nice. It was family friendly. I learned how to better count money. I enjoyed taking orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a remarkable company that supports young people who are starting out. Quality training. Excllent hygiene and cleanliness. Well prepared meals fresh daily. Very fast paced. Due to well trained Managers and good attitudes this company system works like clockwork. Happy associates because of the brilliant support they receive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone who works there always feels welcome. It’s a great environment for new workers and young teenagers. Very family friendly and there are always regulars. Also, the food is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was an enjoyable place to work for, management took care of their employees in time of need. It was easy to get used to the system and was very laid back.
Free Food
Short breaks, Long shifts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love chickfila it was a great company until i moved to lumberton ms. the coworkers were nice and so were the bosses. it was a great fast paced job.!
Pro érvek
dicounts on lunches for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was fast past but fun. Made lost of friends. The owners were amazing. They treated everyone like family. Could not of had a better first job. Would recommend to anyone looking for a first job.
Free meal per shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick -fil-A is a happy and enjoyable experience to work with. i learned great customer service during this position. Early on i was trusted as a key holder and moved up rather quickly to a manger type position. The management was reasonable and always willing to lend a hand. The workplace environment mad it to where i would love o come into work. Dealing with lunch and dinner rush hour I would say would be the hardest part of this job.It is fast paced and extremely stressful. I enjoyed working here however, there was always benefits and fun events going on that kept us interacted with the company.
Rush Hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is very well regulated. The customers, employees, and owners are all respectful of one another. It was easy to find the work/life balance, while making a decent wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only problem is not enough hrs and u hardly get a break. Find someone to cover ur shift or u will have to work no matter the ailment or u will get written up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was typically busy on a daily basis with not much time to stand around. Developed a hard work ethic and the ability to work for hours while standing while performing slight manual labor. Also the rank of team leader refined my leadership and organizational skills and required me to fill the roll of leader every time working. This position also made me develop problem solving skills in regards to solving financial issues and mechanical issues (with fryers and grills) Most importantly Chic-Fi-la has taught me the importance and power of customer service.
Free Lunches, Friendly co-workers, and great operator
Kontra érvek
Long, tiring work hours with short and few breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work. Great people. Chick-Fil-A gave me my first work experience as a shift manager. Very highly recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company takes care of their employees. The work place is also fun even though it is a business. The customer base also respects those that work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Take customer orders and ensure customer satisfaction. Learned how to Multi task and be very fast paced while aslo being accurate. Co workers are very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was trying to handle unsatisfied customers when you were not at fault. The most enjoyable part was satisfying customers.
Pro érvek
Free meals when on clock