Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sarasota, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 149 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is great for people who are entering the work field. It is very flexible but there is a high turn over rate. Opportunities for advancement are available if you so choose.
flexibility
high turn over rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day is very stressful because of the fast pace and the extreme amount of customers Chick-fil-a deals with. At my particular location, the management lacked integrity. It was beyond belief. Constant "scandals" it is was just not worth it. Working there was only for a paycheck and even still, the pay was bad and the pay wasn't consistent based on people's rank, time with the company, and age.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, my managers are pretty nice and very polite. Sometimes it gets tiring but that’s a given. Everyone’s nice, and things are organized, and efficient.
Pro érvek
$7 free meal anytime you show up to work.
Not much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for a first timer to start here. Do not expect a career. if you do you will be sad. work places vary depending on hwere you go, but once you quit you can basiclly go to another one an start instnatly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
● OverallBest company I’ve ever worked for. Management was always understanding and very patient with new team members. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great team!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
at my location, the management is terrible. Its so hot outside and you're outside most of the time. I do enjoy my coworkers and the discount. Its a nice part time and first job.
Pro érvek
free food, friends, flexible schedules
managment, heat, repitition
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned at work that sometimes even when you having a bad day at school or something then you come in for work the customer can make your day get better or they could make it worse but me personally I loved all the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for young people such as students. It is an easy and straightforward job. The managers are always nice and you also have the opportunity to regularly work with the owner of the store. They offer great and fair advancement opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was completing tasks given to you. I learned to work great with others and I built great relationships with my coworkers. You always feel like you're apart of the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was very poor were she would require assistance from the lower supervisors because she didn’t know what to do and the employees were very rude to eachother.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila hired me when I was 15 so it was my first job. It was always busy but the managers always kept their cool and we got through it. If it wasn't for my busy schedule and low pay I'd still be working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chick-fil-a because of the environment. Everyone was so helpful and nice if you needed help or had a problem. It is also a fun job if you like fast-paced!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the staff is around 14-17 and the benefits/ pay reflect that. There is opportunity to move up if you’re there for a long time. This job is best for younger people or someone looking for a part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is non stop, if you are looking for something easy this is not it. You are constantly on the go could be helping guests or preparing for the next rush. Great opportunity to meet new people and establish great connections.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first the job was a blast, however as time progressed I began to see how the managers really treat the workers and it is more about the drama rather than work. I also realized that there was nowhere to grow like getting a promotion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A workplace for those who enjoy hard productive work and wish for more experience regarding customer service. Not for those with anxiety or those who are lazy.
Free Lunch with every break. Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent Hours/Schedule (Unfair at times)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job with room for advancement ! Very fast paced and team oriented. Hours are great for students and managemnet flexible in regards to school.
free meals on shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was an amazing job experience overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was nice. The atmosphere was great and the general ambiance about the place was nice and warm. The management was decent and the co-workers were nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job never fails to throw curve balls at you in a management position, but those knew different experiences helped me grow as a problem solver and discover new was to handle situations. Overall there is a great camaraderie between employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was great for the time I was in school. I was planning on going deeper into management, but other things got in the way. It was a nice atmosphere, but expect drama.
good company