Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Diego, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always busy but coworkers definitely made it worth it. There are a lot of workers so it’s easy to make friends within and the support is pretty good. Customers are nice because you can be nice to them and give them free cookies here and there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment but they need to pay more, the leadership team doesn’t get a raise because it’s not minimum wage and it can stay with the same rate for years
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management can use a bit of help. But the placr is good for college students and 1st timeJob. You do learn a lot for a first time job and how to talk to people too. Customer is always right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was okay. It is what you expect in a food service job. Depending on the location, it will be a hit or miss. I thought the benefits were okay, but overall, it was not worth it for me due to the culture of working there and management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company. Good for fast food, some small issues but better than most fast food places, good for a first job, good for people with busy schedules/ school,
Pro érvek
Shift lunch after five hours
Kontra érvek
No ten minute breaks at all
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience here wasn’t really the best but it could have been much worse. I enjoyed it at first for like the first month or so but after that I started getting tired of it. Working in fast food alone is stressful. Management at my location does not show that they care about their employees. I’ve over heard managers talking bad about my co workers for complaining about being too hot and needing water when they leave us outside in the heat for like 3 hours. Overall, I just didn’t like certain managers and I felt overstressed every day at work.
50% discount, super chill co-workers, good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and a very welcome community. I really felt like the whole team cared about me as a person and wanted to see me succeed. You should definitely apply here
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work if you are over the age of 30-you are too old to click with the young manager's and all the partying they do so you get overlooked for raises and promotions.
Pro érvek
Can take as much time off as you want to because you do not get paid for it
It is run like a prison
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. It was the first company that made me feel welcome and truly cared about. Very willing to help you move up in the company and succeed goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was great, I love hotschedules. Managers were really great at training. Stress load was manageable. Being a cook is hard work and I think it should be known beforehand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good organization loved the people who have been working there for years and remember your face when you come to pick up donations. -helps community
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day at Chick Fil A normally goes by fast and smoothly. At this job I learned a lot about leadership and customer service. The work environment is very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend any franchise store for chick-fil-a. They have a great work environment that make you feel like you belong to a family. My only problem was at my specific store where there was a lot of things that were unfair and they would dangle a management position in front of you with them knowing they won't give it to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved the environment and their flexibility but the pay wasn’t what I was looking for. The people were kind and the management was understanding. It’s a great place to work and the hiring process is easy and fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work including taking guests orders and building positive relationships with them. I learned how to have conversations beyond the surface level and give e customers an experience that uplifts them. I spent 6 months in a leadership role and focused on keeping my team motivated to work hard with a positive attitude. The hardest part of the job is prioritization of tasks in the middle of a rush, but with clear focus it was definitely possible. The most enjoyable part of the job was the relationships I built with my coworkers and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A expects their employees to perform with high standards, but results in a lot of personal growth. I learned a lot of skills along the way along with having the opportunity to be trained for a leadership position. Overall fun place to work.
Kontra érvek
Benefits package only offered to management positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was really helpful that they would all answered the questions in different ways that they thought it would help you great employees great help and very friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here allows doors to open. The operator is very friendly and kind. Coworkers are very friendly, and fun to work with, which makes working that much better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were never attentive to their employees. Very strict rules that may be border line illegal. Not a place for growth but was an alright job for highschool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a, is not a fun place to work. They forced me to work outside in the hot beating sun for 8 hours straight and I got very sick from heat stroke. They still make me go outside and take orders in the heat although I've requested not to many times.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Managers are awful and don't take care of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced work, there is always something to be done or something to do. The management was always great and always there to help if you were unsure of anything.