Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pompano Beach, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management has its pros and cons, team members some can be nice others make you want to quit the job and never look back. The job itself isn’t hard it’s just dragging and does strain you drastically physically and emotionally
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Short break, lots of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job is that you work with an elevated team who has the same competitive drive and passion as you. When I think about working at Chick-fil-A, I think about a company who puts their employee's first at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought working here would be better than my last job..I was wrong. They treat the workers like trash except for the ones who’ve worked there for years or they personally know. If your working outside when it’s very hot and feel like your about to pass out they won’t care, they care more about making money then their workers. Also, everyone that works there thinks they’re better than everybody and they are constantly talking behind others backs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this company the good stand out more then the bad I just feel that it is favoritism everywhere I go in that’s not fair so based on that it was not easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really felt happy and satisfied working there. It was a great atmosphere with great people. I loved every minute i was there. I especially loved my coworkers and guests. Built many great relationships.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chick fil A, you would clock in and immediately start, so if it was a lunch rush then you would be put in the middle of it. The most enjoyable part of Chick fil A is that they do treat each other as family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Chick-fil-A for three years. Over the three years, I was promoted within different roles in the Restaurant. Sometimes I worked 18 hours in a shift due to a shortage of staff members. Since I was a "team leader" I was held with a different standard. That meant more responsibility for me. When I spoke to management about having to work fewer hours due to the fact I wanted to go to school. They said if I wanted to work fewer hours during the week I would have to receive a pay cut. Here is a Company that strives in changing lives by creating unforgettable experiences for their team members and guests. They failed to change my life. They made me feel bad for asking to work fewer hours so that I can focus on school throughout the week. I don't recommend this branch to work in at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved all my managers, loved the owner very family oriented and based on good principals. Top notch training and service. Awesome place to begin working.
People, customers, food
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I left because they wernt flexible with hours. Great culture though. Some directors outside hires. Advancing from within wasn't too common. Some directors are just there for money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at chick fil a pompano beach don't care about their employees, they put their team leaders through the impossible, shift with low staff count.
Free meals
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the greatest place. Nothing is confidential. Too much gossiping. Not a safe working environment. Do not recommend this place. No room for growth and no job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel like the Chick Fil A has a lot needs to work on. People in higher positions that don't deserve it or don't know how handle the pressure shouldn't be in those positions.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, request days off
15 break, stand whole shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A really gave me a sense of how important hospitality and customer service is. I would have never guessed a fast food franchise would have an income of $4,000,000+ a year. While these high sales could be attributed to food quality a large percentage of our business was due to customer service. The owner really helped me advance my people skills and leadership qualities. While those were both strengths of mine he really helped me hone in on different areas that were strengths and was not shy to point out my weaknesses and help me turn them into positive attributes. I never thought I would stay with a fast food company for such a duration as I did with Chick-Fil-A, but it felt like my time there was well spent for my personal growth.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, amazing work environment
Kontra érvek
Stressful work environment, High turn over rate for staffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long nights, fast paste working environment, lots of cleaning and good use of customer service.
the reputation
not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the work environment very much, especially the customers. My co-workers were very good people. The management could have done better in telling the workers what mistakes were made, so that we would know what/how to remedy the error.