Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pensacola, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Let me start this by saying Chick-Fil-A is the BEST fast company to work for. I have worked other fast food and Chick-Fil-A has the most structure for any place I've worked at. Everything is controlled in an app from your schedule, time off, etc. I work in the kitchen so it can get pretty hectic sometimes but that is the most enjoyable part. It is not a hard job but it can be stressful at times. Everyone on the team is super supportive and makes you feel like one big family(sounds cheesy but it is true). The starting pay is WAY above the minimum wage and it is rightfully so. Most days are great because of the work load and the managers but some days it can be meh. If you are looking to work at Chick-Fil-A, don't hesitate to do so! The interview is not hard at all and I passed it with no problem at all.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Great pay, More structure then other fast food, Well oiled machine
Kontra érvek
2 week notice for any break(even 1 day), not all breaks are granted, work back to back split shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over work there employees for not enough pay also if you have a medical condition they will not care. Very strict with lots of rules to be just a fast food restaurant
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your schedule is based on what management needs, not what you need as an employee, and there is a lot of favoritism and nepotism. Management is corrupt and there are a lot of interpersonal relationships and popularity contests. You get promoted based on how well liked you are, not your merit or work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure you have a lot of time. They will have you working over 12 hours with a break at the beginning of your shift. Leaving you tired and unmotivated to perform job duties properly toward middle and end of shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was successful because of the owener and the people I work for. The experience of the Way everything was talking Care of was and steals is. These experience with the company was different it showed me the meaning of work ethics. No matter what you or anyone have going wrong you can always change someone's day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job and I loved it great place for beginners.! They make the job way for you and your crew members and customers are both nice ...their organizated and professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my very first job and I shall never forget. Working here and learning the skills as a cashier, server and best of all a team member. Being a part of the team you not only are a co-worker you become a family member. I will never forget. Giving a great review, My Pleasure!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is fastpaced and I am continuously working just to keep up wuth my wirk load barely getting a break. The pay is not just for tbe work. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. It was a great learning experience with a wonderful team environment. Management are very invested in their employees and their career track with the company. I would recommend working at Chick-fil-A to friends and family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the absolute worst job I have ever had in my life. Management is very poor. I was treated like GARBAGE the entire time I was there. It's honestly like being in high school all over again with how many underaged and problem causing CHILDREN they have working there. Chick Fil A is a great first job but the experienced adult to unexperienced high schooler ratio is horrible. I have a problem with how CFA puts their employees under almost torturous conditions for very little pay and what concerns me more is that they are putting MINORS under these conditions. These people have their under 18 employees OUTSIDE in some Florida heat taking orders for a customer that isn't even going to think twice about the whole event. The company's "goal" by doing this is to "serve the guest". Serve the guest, right but don't JEOPARDIZE a CHILD'S HEALTH to "serve a guest." Extreme heat is not good for ANYONE!! Even before I started working there, I always had this belief. If you're going to make them stand outside, you need to pay them more than minimum wage because they are RISKING THEIR HEALTH for YOUR establishment. I felt VERY out of place while working there. I felt very exiled and different by everyone. I did not feel accepted at all. Every time I had a shift, I felt so drained by the negative energy I would receive. CFA is known for their excellent leadership development but they are really not good at it at all! I felt like I was constantly being bossed around and treated like less than a team member. No one was willing to help improve each other which is a big part of teamwork. Don't - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opera worked for was terrible. He was rude and very manipulative/greedy. Worked as a GM which he called Director and I was over worked and underpaid(no salary for GMs... only Hourly). Culture and the great people around me kept me here. Leadership talks about coaching but instead micro manages instead of properly delegating.
1/2 price food
Kontra érvek
Bad work life balance.... job will drain you
Munkahelyi kultúra
N/a each Person has a different experience at chick Fil ,with me being an employee there ,I love the atmosphere and the work environment.My experience is good working at chick and I would recommend others to work there or at least try and get hired to work at a chick Fil company .
Pro érvek
Team, good and friendly environment, fast service, personable
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time working at Chick-fil-a. It is such a family space and the staff is awesome. The management was really good and the hours were flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job but after awhile not really worth it I’d only recommend this as a career or as only a 6-10 month job. There’s always a positive atmosphere and working here can be super fun or super stressful and competitive
Pro érvek
Free break meals, good hours
Kontra érvek
After awhile working here feels pointless
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the other employees and the fast paced where you are able to keep moving and not get bored or unsure of what task you should be accomplishing. There was always something to do to help out. I enjoyed the interaction with the guests and being able to assist them in their needs as well as develop a relationship with them.
Positive atmosphere
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Chick-fil-A. Each store is a little different, but we all have the same purpose. Being part of the leadership is extremely rewarding, but also incredibly exhausting. We strive for excellence in all that we do, and there is often a great deal of expectation placed on leadership. Typically, you are required to work 30+ hours in operations, and then you can have a little bit of time to actually manage your area. If you're not a driven individual, and results do not drive you, then Chick-fil-A may not be for you.
Great Culture, Team Focus, Leadership growth
Short breaks, Tiring, High Expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working with the ChickFilA company when I was 15 years old all the way up until I turned 18. There was no way I could leave the company. I loved it entirely too much. They offered great benefits and college scholarships.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, lots of hours
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very rude, they only care about money and not the employees. I learned that favoritism happens majorly in a workplace. The hardest part of the job was being put as someone who couldn't do their job and being pushed to the side just because I was the new one. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick FilA is a fun and exciting place to work. It is a very demanding job but like every job it’s what you make of it. I think by far it’s one of the best companies to work for as far as fast food is concerned.
Pro érvek
Free break meals daily, flexibility with schedules, opportunities for advancement.
Kontra érvek
Does not offer benefits or any insurance. No bonuses or incentives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday at Chickfila when I walk in to work I am in a good mood. It is not a very stressful job if you learn how to do it well. A typical day at work would be just making sure all our guests are happy. Whatever your task is you make sure you do it accurately and fast.
free break food
strain on your body
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found it was a great place to work for someone who is trying to balance work and school while also trying to improve on work related skills. I feel i learned so much in leadership, attitude, and quality
Pro érvek
break food, flexible hours, ability to ask off, easy advancement
Kontra érvek
short breaks, minimum wage, can be stressful