Chick-fil-A, Inc. logo
Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pembroke Pines, FL

3,8
Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése

Good for a first job

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This place is good for a first job but not for anything long term. The work environment is okay but it can get very busy at times and the pay is good since its a fast food restaurant.

Good culture

I learned costume care skills which are helping me in my current job. I loved serving other people there and seeing them smile. Manger were very helpful and encouraging when promoting someone. Very friendly echo helped me through tough moments of my life. I am hatful for all of them.

Flexibility

Food made me fat
Munkahelyi kultúra

Managers are very rude and overwork the employees they don't like

If the managers do not like you they will constantly put you on the hardest jobs. Work is exhausting and injuries are very common. Would not recommend.

Pro érvek

Free lunch, no drug test

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, abusive managers, injuries, pain, not paid enough, not rewarded for working hard, high stress, very hard on body, you get burned a lot, inconsistent schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra

Working at this company definitely helps you get lots of experience, serving many different type of customer, with different needs and expectations.

I have been working at this company for 2 years and 6 months and it has been a great experience over all, I have learned so many methods to give a great customer service and still make the job efficiently.

Pro érvek

Free lunches, opportunities to scholarships, Sunday’s off, flexible schedule

Great experience

It was a great experience working at Chic - Fil - A but unfortunately I had to quit due to work interfering with school. If it was up to me i would still be working there .

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive, fast pace, multi oriented work place

Great job if its your first time working. Very fast pace environment. opportunity for growth; even if newly hired. scheduling is very flexible, they will work around your time.

not very good

While working in chick-fil-a wasn't good when it was under new management. They are rude to their employees, they have favoritism, they are racist, its not a good place to work at the chick-fil-a inside Pembroke lakes mall.

Fine

This job will have you working way harder then they pay you. Starting at minimum wage regardless of being part of kitchen or cashier. This is a fine job for quick money but that's about it.

Free food

Everything else

Great People

Working at the one in the mall gave me a great opportunity to meet a lot of new people, Ans it was an amazing experience, I will work there again if given a choice to,

Great Job

Job and management was great. Typical day at Chick Fil A is clocking in and getting straight to your station which could be fries, salads , packing sandwiches or breading chicken. Only thing that wasn't my cup of tea was the training, They had me trained by younger employees which led to me not properly knowing my station.

Very fast-paced and strict

Chick-fil-a is a wonderful company with great food and amazing workers. The only problem I had was that it was not as friendly as they made it out to be. They had a system in which it was both competitive and required teamwork.

Free meal after/before every 8 hour shift, 30 minute unpaid break

Had to request day off 3 weeks ahead of time
Munkahelyi kultúra

It’s a great place to work!!

It was a pleasure working in Chick-Fil-A. I worked beautifully with all of my Guests/Customers. My very first positions was as a Host; then I was promoted as an Assistant Manager, Manager and at the last as a Hospitality Director. It’s a pleasure to mention that Chick-Fil-A has, as far as I know, the very best Customer Service all around of the USA. As a final statement I would like to express that this company is a great school for all those people who would like to act in such a good manner (To get very good principles).

Pro érvek

Free lunch, great communication, great ambient, etc.

Kontra érvek

Half hour break, insurance, bonus, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra

productive and fun place too work

I enjoyed working here just needed more days and more hours, The company is amazing and very respectful and understanding every team member was exactly that a team we worked hard together and we celebrated our success together.

Nothing good to say

Nothing good to say about chickfila not an ideal place to work at. They dont respect you as a worker. They dont work with your school schedule. And they get upset if you cant work past a time you didnt agree on, take somebody that didnt show up shift.

Perfect First Job

It taught me PROPER customer service. How to value my guest and it grows to a more friendly level. Taught me to be fast paced and to work hard. It teaches morals.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive very busy fast paced work enviroment

This is a very successful restaurant everything is very fast paced it's usually busy from open to close customer service is always very welcoming and pleasing

Cool coworkers bad management

The workers were cool. Customers were nice. Alot of work. Managers were nice at times but were very harsh too. The pay did not equal to the amount of work I was doing.

Free lunch

Bad Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive and instilled a new perspective

Definitely a place that helped hone my leader ship skills by allowing me to practice patience when dealing with fellow managers. Management is by far a joke at this specific location where nepotism, favoritism, and majority rule. They like to gang up and instigate issues which is unfortunate. Co-workers are absolutely amazing were all crazier then the next and dealing with our lovely managers. Hardest part of this job is definitely balancing out what each specific manager wanted done and getting attuned to their personalities; and being under payed whilst treated or rather when they expect you to act like a manager. Also they like to push co workers away mentally in hopes of them quitting I have seen and been on the opposite end of that. Most enjoyable part by far aside from fellow co workers would honestly have to be the customers!! No one believes me when i say this but they really are such a joy, even the select few that get are "rude" really are tolerable .

co workers, french fries

most everything else

Great staff

Great family atmosphere. Amazing staff made it always feel like a family.

great people

salary was a bit low

Fun but not easy

This is not a job where you sit and do nothing. You are constantly moving. Great work environment and the employees are great. Do not think this is anything like any other fast food restaurant, because it is not.
Munkahelyi kultúra

a nice place, subject to change

the work day, as well as everything else can vary greatly by location. i have worked at two and several of my co-workers have worked to multiple as well. Almost all are franchises where the owner/operator is in almost complete control over benefits compensation and job security. Most are very nice, but kind of cheap where benefits are concerned. and most have free meals on break.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A, Inc.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés