Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oklahoma City, OK

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job I ever had. I wish I had stayed there instead of going to college. A lot of bosses do not treat you like a human being, whereas chickfila makes an effort to adequately equip you for the job and support you as you get used to it.
Pro érvek
Free meals at breaks, breaks are always on time, and there is a clear purpose and direction- you never have to guess what you should be doing.
Kontra érvek
Upward motion is somewhat difficult, but not impossible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of the managers went out of their way to be rude. It’s clear there were favorites and those people got more than others. Totally a bad place to work. When I started the managers told me that I wasn’t ever going to be useful inside because I was too stupid to learn. Keep in mind I was freshly 16 when I started and that caused for me not to have confidence in the workplace. The managers changed out every few months and the general manager often told us that we were moving too slow because we couldn’t complete a task in under a minute (such as cleaning 200 trays)
Free food
Kontra érvek
Little or no breaks, harmful management, absolutely no raises, favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Look when I started I loved working there but after my 2nd year anniversary it just went downhill with drama and gossip going on and don’t get me started on management it’s like if you stand up they get but hurt and you get in trouble the three times I got written up I deserved it but me getting fired I believe wa sun called for when I was actually working my butt off for this company and most of management was sitting in the office gossiping or goofing off in the storage room all I gotta say is choose it but be prepared for drama
Pro érvek
Free meals if you work and the scholarship opportunity
Management getting big heads
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very fast paced and I was never not doing something, I always had work to do and it was a good job to be at with the coworkers and managers hospitality and help.
Free lunches, hospitality, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great job! I loved working Floor and Drive thru. I would definitely recommend if your even somewhat interested. I would have stayed if it had not been for moving states.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company, I loved the work experience. I learned a lot and I also met a lot of loving wonderful people. I would let kind working there again in all honesty
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work. I would recommend the job to anyone. It was a great environment to work in. Management was great and fair. Co-workers were very easy to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paces customer driven environment. Training is exceptional. Environment is an excellent place for young workers to develop exceptional customer service skills. Management is flexible and fair. If an individual enjoys the public, there is no better place to work.
Pro érvek
Employee paid meals; flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Busy and faced paced work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is half in half, in my opinion, it's very good in training and in assisting in what you need but on the other hand, everyone is very clicky or in a closed friend group so if you're not friends with anyone you're on the bottom 0f the pecking order.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spent 2 1/2 years at chick-fil-a. It was a good experience with plenty to learn about time management, personal skills, and teamwork. It is a fine place to learn great etiquette and establish self worth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic fil a teaches you about leadership, being respectful, and handling responsibilities in the right way. It will definitely help you in the real world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consisted of interesting interactions with customers as well as building meaningful relationships with some of them. I learned the benefits of being a team player and striving to work well with anyone and everyone. The management was very encouraging and compassionate but held everyone to a high and equal standard. The workplace culture was extremely friendly and fostered positive feelings between team members as well as with customers. The hardest part of the job was remaining personable in such a fast-paced environment but on most days it wasn't too hard. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendliness between the team members and the customers as well as the challenging, fast-paced environment that led to more personal growth than I could have anticipated.
Pro érvek
Free lunches; fun environment; good relationships; learning life skills
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet; fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for 8 years. Chickfila was the best place to work. Other than one night shift manager, the whole staff was great. The employees made the 8 years of working seem like a blast. I would highly recommend working here. But just be ready for a fast paced environment and high expectations. But the high expectations and fast paced environment are two of the better things about the place. You’ll never be bored. Chickfila is a very respected place to work so you get to have pride working for a great restaurant.
Pro érvek
Free break food, boss works with scheduling, and closed sundays
One night shift manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a certified trainer my responsibilities on a day to day basis was; training all level of employees from team members to store directors, training in the corporate customer service procedures ‘Recipe for Service’. Team Leader was responsible for going above and beyond by managing customer experience.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Almost all of the employees were well acquainted with one another. Seemed very homey, even with the customers. Chick-fil-a is one of the best fast food restaurants there is, so in contrast it is always busy. Everyone usually rotates throughout the shift so one person isn't doing the same thing the entire time.
Discounted lunch, break every 3-4 hours
Kontra érvek
Working outside in heat, cold, and rain
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made a lot of friends here but hard to advance into something more even after three years here. love most of the managers and employees. mostly great culture.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
not easy to advance your job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, everyone has a role. They work very well as team players. Everyone is always happy, their good about helping you in school and advancing in the career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees are very rude and cutthroat to each other, refuse to help each other out but demand help from other employees. Don't want to work their employees enough to be able to pay for stuff and don't give many hours to newcomer employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience, easy to learn new skill sets and a fun environment! Each shift you are put in different position to further your experience on the job.
Free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at chick fil a is a very busy day and in a nice environment, fun to work with coworkers and interacting with customers. At chick fil a, I have learned quite a few things such as, speaking in an enthusiastic language, respecting others, I've learned to work in a very fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great working environment. The culture is great. The managers are good. They train employees well to handle difficult situations. It is a good place to gain work experience.