Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newport News, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 722 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there, kinda wish I was still able to do it. Health kept me from being able to keep pace. Highly recommend to anyone willing to put forth the effort.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with friendly staff. Management needs improvement. Kitchen was always dirty. Food not cooked at proper temperature. Strict time off policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People who work with you are great. However management sucks. They expect you to put the job first before anything else. Very fast paced , and good discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture is phenomenal. The only problem I had was the pay, but it was good pay for a fast food restaurant. Customers are normally friendly as well. They work to provide you future opportunities to achieve your goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick-fil-a you learn a lot of leadership and management skills. I have made a lot of lifelong friendships. Being off every Sunday is also a plus!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience, it was a good starter job! If you are looking for a job that you can start out with and eventually bike then this is the job for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
THe best place i have ever worked bar none the employees were amazing and management was excellent the owner is awesome as well just felt like i could be a great help to all the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great company to work for. And the Newport news in Yorktown location of the best operator in my opinion. It’s a fast paced fun work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at chickfila for 7 months and my boss missed payroll three times, gave me a 6 month evaluation THREE WEEKS into working there. He was overly focussed on things that were not important like check averages, which is a stupid thing to focus on because you can’t help what someone else orders. When I changed my availability, he told me that he should reduce my pay because he was paying me based off of my original pay. He also would NEVER let me have days off. I asked off for my birthday a month in advanced and he still made me work on my birthday. He would also often schedule me outside of my availability, along with the schedule always getting posted a day before the next week started. Whenever i asked for days off he tried to make me feel guilty for it and would make me work other days to make up for the one day off. One time I put in a request for a day off and my coworker put one in after mine and they got the day off but i didn’t. I was ALWAYS a reliable employee, I called out SICK ONCE and because i didn’t go to the doctor and get a doctor’s note, I got written up. The management was awful in general on top of having a terrible boss with awful judgment. He hired a bunch of irresponsible highschoolers to run the store and they’d good off in the back and leave me alone up front to ring and bag orders. Our Chickfila was in a mall, so it was very small. Also, the customers were absolutely awful. One customer threw a HOT bowl of soup at one of my coworkers one time. Often we’d get hit on by creepy people, cussed out, stalked, yelled at, you name it, it happened. I would - több...
free food i guess.
Kontra érvek
coworkers, customers, overworked, boss was terrible and should be fired, literally everything was awful there
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is tolerable, you just have to be committed to it and have patience but also be very fast paste. Overall it pays well if you’re there for a while, and it can be flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cfa has given a well balance life I don't have this type of life until I started working for cfa. Cfa has taught me about being loyal. Intergity honest and love of my family thank you god for cfa
Munkahelyi kultúra
You start saying "my pleasure" at home. Good opportunity for advancement and salary increase. A typical day at work can be very stressful but well worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was much harder than you would expect a fast food job but was paid off with good treatment and compensation. One of the biggest issues at our store was the management not knowing how to handle some things maturely .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job. I love the fact of being closed on Sunday. Unfortunately their are no benefits offered at this time. Having a flexible schedule is a bonus for scheduling appointments.
Free lunches
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job a lot there but did not agree with managers And my schedule wasn’t fitting my availability what so ever. I worked way more than i should’ve especially while I was in High School
Free Lunches, Pay raise every 6 months
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's Chick-fil-a, always busy, always fast-paced, always stressful. It might be the particular store that I worked at, but the management could be dodgy, the kitchen was small and under-equipped for how much food was served, and maintaining a work force was hard. At one point we had 12 people who worked in the back of house, kitchen manager and shift leaders included. It was a friendly environment, people were mostly good to each other, but dealing with constant problems ranging from low staff numbers to daily miss ordering of product and supplies, to a kitchen filled with old equipment, and workers who would skip out on parts of their job made it too stressful to continue working there.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, lots of hours, job security if you can handle the pace
Kontra érvek
30 minute breaks for 11 hour shifts, almost always packed and busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great comapny just very fast paced and hard in the summer when it super hot and you have to be outside. Overall love the job. Just dont get paid enough for what I do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work for. A typical day is very busy. I have learned to become independent. The workplace is always diverse. The hardest about my job, was rush hour. I wanted to ensure everyone was served in a timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nightmarish work environment. Highly Competitive for no reason. Despicable, Despicable, Despicable and horrible for every reason The world has better jobs just look
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places I have work for. Very polite managment team. Lots of opportunities to grow within the company. Love the sunday off for all the employees.
Pro érvek
Enough food paid by the restaurant.
Kontra érvek
Need the be more into donations for the homeless.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good atmosphere where you can enjoy work and be feel cared for,but at times things can feel a bit disorganized. There is not really any room that they give me to grow as far as working other positions throughout the job.
Fast speed, flexibility