Chick-fil-A, Inc. logo
Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Madison, WI

3,8
Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése

Very nice job

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Very nice people are working there. I like more lunch time because it’s busy and its fun. I had nice people which helped me with my team leader experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Ambiente en la cocina estresante. Mucho esfuerzo para una sola persona

El servicio para el cliente es bueno pero el trabajo en la cocina y mantenimiento requiere demasiada rapidez y esfuerzo físico. Calculo que cada trabajador debe trabajar por dos. Si no trabajas al ritmo que exigen te reducen las horas hasta hacerte renunciar. En mi caso estando de cocinero me ordenaron a hacer una limpieza de rejillas de los acondicionadores de aire y luego a hacer trabajos de limpieza y mantenimiento de refrigeradores, equipos, paredes, etc. en las picas horas que me dejaron por no ser tan rápido.

Buena comida pero solo 10 minutos para disfrutarla

Kontra érvek

Mal dirigida. Una tiranía.

typical day at cfa

Id come 30mins before scheduled time therefore giving me enough time to get dress & clock in on time, i knew what position id be going to & how to do my job properly.

free food

bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra

Chick-fil-A is a great starter job

I love my job at CFA. It is nice to be able to work at a respectable fast food business. This is a really great place to work if you are young and want to learn fast how to keep up in the fast paced world of fast food and or customer service. I am thankful for this job, because it has taught me amazing customer service skills that will follow me the rest of my life. Other companies see this, and have hired me because of my previous learned skills. The job can be hard at times, with lots of customers, and constant multitasking and attention. If you can't think or move fast, you might want to work in the back. My location pays okay. They are a brand new location, so everyones salaries per hour are smaller. I have gotten a little bit of a raise, but its been a while, and we haven't heard anything. I have explored other jobs, because I don't get the hours I want. CFA is perfect for students or people with super busy schedules, because you can take off whenever you need to. This one girl at my location took off three months for her senior year! CFA is really good for athletes, because you can plan to have off for games. One thing I don't like about CFA is the drama of the company. As a member of the LGBTQ+ community, I don't really like some of the core values of the company. However, at my location, each person is so nice, and very respectful. My bosses are amazing, and I have never been bullied or attacked. I have other queer coworkers, and my other coworkers are all allies. There has never been any issues. If you want flexible hours, an opportunity to learn, and an amazing work -

Flexible Schedules, friendly/positive environment

Kontra érvek

lack of hours, smelling like chicken, constant multi-tasking

Great culture and people

Chick-fil-A has a great culture that stems from its headquarters in Georgia, all the way down to its local stores in the community. There's great people working alongside you every day, which makes you feel welcomed and cared for.

Pro érvek

Free food, discounts, great people, flexible hours

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fun work place

I worked morning shift, so I prepared for the morning shift and a drive thru cashier. I loved working the customers some became regulars because of my. My main job was the register and making sure all food orders were correct.

Free meal up to 6.40 and free drinks

Kontra érvek

Management wasnt at its best, I didnt like how some of the managers took their job, I hated the way I was fired, I didnt like how all the black people where fired first, I thought the limit to your meal was a little short
Munkahelyi kultúra

very productive place to work but, could use a break room.

Days at Chick are busy I learned all about the way Chick functions, We just got a new manager she moved up from shift lead and is doing o.k. They keep putting someone new into scheduling and it's hard to get used to working days, nights, weekends. I enjoy working with the majority of the employees.We have employees from all cultures so, I'm learning a lot about different countries.

Free meals after 5 hours of work

Kontra érvek

No breaks or health care

Very fun

I enjoyed myself when I worked there the people were very easy to get along with and the mangers were also very cool and out going. That all maid my experience better for me when I worked there.

Free lunch

My favorite job

Know place like this this is bascilly my second home . chick-fil-a is truely the way serving guest Should be .Nice to work for company that loves family as much as i do.

Free food nice guest

family friendly environment

Chic fil a is a wonderful place to work and also to just be a part of all together. There are good vibes and wonderful people that are affiliated with the company. The values of the company are amazing and the politeness is hard to find, definitely one of the best places to eat.

i liked chic-fa-la

i liked chic-fa-la because they really worked around my schedule and they were always family oriented first. they will ask you the week of making the schedule and ask do you have anything planned for the week there making their schedule.

Pro érvek

free lunch and the owners

some of the employee's
Munkahelyi kultúra

Really fun I loved working here

This was a great experience for me I learned new things met new and fun people. Me and my friend worked together and we had a great time together I loved it. I would re apply and work there again If i felt up to it. Everyone is just so fun.

Your meals are cheaper you get 50% off I think

Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive and fun place to work

I loved the atmosphere. It was positive and fun. It was always nice interacting with customers. Working with a team was nice.

meeting new people

productive and fun

what i liked about chic-fa-la was that the owner there was very caring to his employers and very understanding. i loved how they really work around your schedule and really understanding when something comes up and you have to leave earlyf

Pro érvek

free lunch and the people

short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra

good

it was a good day at work i learned how to interact with people more and the managements are good the workers there were pretty good the hardest part of the job was not getting anything wrong

free meals

Kontra érvek

had to keep the food their sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A, Inc.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés