Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Laredo, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
● OverallI rate chick-fil- a a five because it’s a good restaurant to work at. It’s fast and busy but fun. It may get frustrating but it’s all worth it at the end.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly depends on operator. My operator was horrible. They do not care or the operator manny does not care. He will stress and intimidate you as much as he can. He thinks he’s in the military still the way he treats his team
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is always efficient and effectively working at Chick-fil-A in several distinctive ways. It has it's pros and cons like every other jobs. However, it is fun to work here and they are very flexible with ones schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment, great crew, always happy to serve and willing to go the extra mile. A fun place where you can learn a lot about. Specially how to provide a great costumer service and a great hospitality, because our customers here are our number one priority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s was good place to work but not for a long time. Managers where some what trained and knew there stuff. Schedules were really bad because they weren’t consistent with days off.
Free lunches
Healthcare
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never got breaks. If there was too much work we just wouldn’t even take a lunch but we’re allowed to take our free meal after we clocked out. No vacation or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at chick-fil-a can be exciting. they are very flexible with your hours. it’s a great place to work at for starting off. you can meet great people along the way.
Experience
Under appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers/Directors, are very rude and do not care about their employees. Job Culture, is not to bad, this is a very fast paced job, it does keep you on your toes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing that sucked is that you only have two choices that are free meals, other than that 6o7 would need to pay. Also when I worked there, I only had 15 mins to eat which I at least needed 30 mins.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a good team worker, always had a smile on, polite and on time or 10/15 min early, I respected my coworkers and customers as well. I always listened to my managers and was a fast learner
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was way too fast paced and made me feel exhausted. I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who isn’t used to a fast paced environment. Especially inside the kitchen it’s stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was just my first job. I was 16 and wanted money to spend on going out with my friends. People who are invested in CFA really love it and spend the rest of their careers with them, but really for most people it is just their job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not every chick-fil-A location is the same, but the location I worked at was crumbling under new management. The amount of employees being hired monthly were more than those who had been there longer than six months. We were paid minimum wage for maximum work and after some time, the work abuse wasn't worth the paycheck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While part of the chick-fil-a team it was a great experience and felt like family. It was a small work space but manageable. The management was amazing and couldn’t have been better.
Good team
Bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
-really fun place to work at -the work was a lot for not much advancement -most of the managers are pretty understandable -its a fast pace enviorment -made many longterm friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
•fast pace •management was poor •typical day at work was having rush hour everyday •I learned to take orders and payments quick •the most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at chick-fil-a was a wonderful opportunity first a first job and thy will give you the hours you want. the company is an awesome place to work at they really work with you if your a student or have a second job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working there because it teaches employees about responsibility and multitasking. I recommend this job to younger people as a first job to gain experience in a fast paced environment.
50% off
Kontra érvek
Very long shifts only 30 min of break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company overall is amazing, its just that the location I work with lacks true leadership and a fair employment opportunities. I learn to maintain a fast pace work environment at the same time provide second mile customer service.
Free lunches, schedule flexibility
Poor management, biased
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoyed my time at chick fil a but they refused to work with my schedule ,because i did work and high school and college. but i did have an enjoyable time working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
making sandwiches for customers at a fast pace environment. working with different people on a daily basis and working at different stations to complete making different menu foods at the customers request.