Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jacksonville, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
149 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 722 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working at this company for almost half a year now and for the effort, quality customer service, harsh outside working environments and amount of service I do for the little pay I get is ridiculous. They also do not have very much room to grow in this company for management positions or to rise unless you are a favorite. They barely get little to no pay raises and the schedule is not flexible at all. I explained my situation to the person who does my schedule yet they refused to make my schedule better for me. We work in extreme heat, cold and rainy days outside for only 9.25 an hour with little to no switching with people working inside. It depends on who the supervisors are during that day but some will switch the workers out and some will not.
Pro érvek
Free meal, great first job, hires minors and teens
Kontra érvek
Not paid enough, little to no breaks, work in extreme environments, cannot accept tips, not flexible with schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you first start off you’re typically outside in the hot or cold for hours without a break and are only inside once you become a manager or if other managers like you
Half off food
Pay, working condition
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A was amazing everyone was nice and training for the job was great. The managers are very encouraging people and that helps with the fast paced environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time here. It was very productive, kept me busy. I learned a lot of things even though I was only in the kitchen. The older managers were very understand, the new manager wasn’t all that great. Co workers were amazing.
Discount Lunches, Great Friends
Short Breaks, No overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place for any highschooler in need of a job. It gains expierence and teaches minors skills they need to succeed in customer service fields. Pay varies by location. Because each Chickfila is privately operated benifits vary
Pro érvek
discounted lunch when working. Good first time job. Fast paced.
Kontra érvek
No healthcare benefits, pay varies by location
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The chick fil a experience I received started out fun and exciting but slowly turned worse and worse. The management consists mostly of teenagers who involve their personal life into their work like causing unnecessary and inappropriate drama throught the store hindering the store. The director of operations at the particular establishment I worked at had been having affairs with the team members as well as constantly screaming and yelling at employees which usually involved alot of inappropriate language like cursing.
There were none
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no garunteed raises, toxic environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Couldn’t ask for a better first job. This company instilled to blotch customer service skills in me. I was able to advance into leadership positions after working hard for it.
Pro érvek
Great employee discount, good work environment
Poor compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is known for hiring students and others with no work experience. Being a Christian environment, there are always uplifting coworkers and experiences at work. They are very forgiving with time off requests and callouts.
employee discounts
stressful and fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good experience working at chick-fil-a on the University of North Florida’s campus. I gained valuable skills that make me a good worker. I was very fond of the work environment.
Positive work environment
Some of the management
Munkahelyi kultúra
They play favorites. They only promote people to help upper management not to do there job to the full extent. The directors a very demeaning and make you feel like your not doing anything right. However if you are there favorite nothing you do is wrong. The operator knows about the issues about the director and hasn’t done anything to change and probably never will.
Pro érvek
Great learning experience, learn to be your own person in the work field.
Kontra érvek
Jobs not good for your mental or physical health
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it at Chick fil a. The employees and employers are so nice. There is a lot of team work which i love. The staff is very respectable, we encourage each other and help each other a lot.
Good environment, Team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the company was good but the leadership puts too much on one person especially when i was still in highschool. All in All these are franchises so do your research.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good experience working with them the management was nice and understanding and so were the workers I would love to work their again I never had a bad day .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Front of House, Back of House, and management are honorable and courteous. The work environment is clean, friendly, and kind. Attention to detail and customer satisfaction are immeasurably outstanding. However, there should be consideration of opportunity for growth; it seems limited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company but I am not interested in working retail. Owner and fellow managers work well together. I feel I have more skills than what are utilized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fila should have more games and activities for kids because everyone loves to eat chick Fila, Every kid gets very excited to see the chick Fila cow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible benefits, you wont have a life if you plan on working full time. They very much treat employees like slaves. The business isn't genuine, They have a nice-nasty attitude about things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start on 03/21 i was happy and excited to work there. Everyone was friendly and kind and made me feel welcome . Anything I was having trouble with anyone would assist me
Munkahelyi kultúra
i quit working because i needed a job that pays better and one that is closer to home so i can save gas money. sometimes the management could choose favorites throughout our team and i didn’t like it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to to start as a first job. Definitely builds experience in customer service and multitasking. It's very fast pace so it'll also help if you'd like to get better at working under pressure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come to work, clock in and get prepared to serve people. The most enjoyable part of the job is making people smile on a daily basis, also getting to know your coworkers.