Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Irving, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 149 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with Chick-fil-A. I joined midway through my senior year and found management to be quite flexible with school schedules. Training took about two or three days for corporate education but the on the job training also happened over a course of 3 months where you go from handing out orders to taking orders to doing payment and finally going inside to do drinks/ice cream/setting.
Free lunch when working 5.5 hrs or more, decent pay, less wacky customers
Kontra érvek
no break for less than 5.5 hrs, stand a lot, tbh nothing too much for a teenager to handl
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great business and company to work for. Each CFA is independently owned and operated, every one is ran differently. Fast paced and hard work but there is a purpose behind everything
Good Teamwork
long hours, Saturdays
Munkahelyi kultúra
In leadership, I see everything. I loved CFA before working here. I love it in a different way now. It’s a difficult job that makes or breaks a person. Personally, I am here to pour into younger leaders and help shape them into who they will become. I love that part of my job. But it is heavy, tiring, and exhausting with little time to be at home with family. I don’t work more than 40 hours per week, but the hours are during times I could be with family. It is a sacrifice, but it is one I’m willing to make during a season. Especially during Covid. I love my team and my leaders. I love CFA and the standards and values they uphold. I highly recommend anyone to work here for a time. I’d love to make it a career!
Pro érvek
Purpose, team dynamics, leadership development
Schedule, exhausting work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This a terrible location to work simply because of management. She talks to me crazy and expects me to be ok with. I work outside my whole shift...but was lied to and told I'd have a different position. If management doesn't like you they will treat you like trash. In Texas it's been in the triple digits and they give us one cup of water and when we go in to get more, they try to stop us from getting water. I hate this job!!! 635 and Mac Arthur location Las Colinas. Terrible place to work!!
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, bad work enviroment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
chick fil a was fun. it has its ups and downs but just enough ups to overtake the downs. worst part was when people called in you had to take on double which happened kind of often at my location.
Pro érvek
free lunches. fun team members
always busy
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did love working there but I felt like they didn’t care about me sometimes. The managers made it a priority that workers would be safe. But sometimes when the managers aren’t there the team leaders would leave me outside in the heat alone , and would get mad at me for being alone during a rush.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good place to eat. Good customer service! They get the food out on time and they get the line pushing. They always have a smile on there face! Amazing job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first walk in I go to the restroom before clocking in. Then I go to back to put I'm my things after that I walk back to the front and start serving customers until it's time to go home
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review for chick fil a would have to be that it was a great working and fun environment and the people there were so awesome and that the fact that I stayed there so long they always showed me so much respect and for the job well done I would accomplish everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working for chick fil a it was a very friendly environment and the staff got along to work with each other. i would not mind working there again. a very fast paced job.
Pro érvek
free lunches after working a certain amount of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super busy, extremely fast-paced, occasional rude customers. Which store depends on the kind of management. I loved the first management I worked with before they officially switched with someone else. The hardest part of the job was having to stand out in the blazing summer during late July and early August.
Good first job
extremely fast paced, salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job and the food is amazing. The people here are very positive and amazing . It’s like having a second family but with money & food . I would definitely recommend working here !!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job here, it was a very postive place to be all the time. The only con was taking orders outside for three hours in Texas weather! We did get a free meal each shift.
free meal
working outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coming into work was something I looked forward too; their was an energy between the employees and managers that made me feel like I was apart of a team. The work hours were nice, but it was usually busy 24/7. I was always in a rush and their was always something that needed to be attended to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical work day consists of taking orders and completing any tasks the manager gives. I learned friendly customer service and how to treat rude\ angry customers. the most enjoyable part of the day is your break because food is always provided.
Pro érvek
flexible. good on teaching customer service skills.
very fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a cashier and served in the dining room. Helped in the dining room.Kept the dining room clean. Worked outside serving condiments to customers that went thru Drive-Thru.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working here was so fun and amazing the managers where really nice and the guy that owned it was a very understanding person when it came for you to ask him anything. the only thing I didn't like was that when something happened they never talked to you about it they just acted
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a wonderful place to work with great people. It is a fun and exciting environment! I began working here 5 months ago and it has grown me so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here, made me become more interactive with others. My shyness went away and my co-workers were friendly and respectful. The managers were lenient and also worked with your hours. We didn't really had much benefits, which is why I decided to find a better opportunity for myself.
Free lunch
short breaks, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there due to the people that I worked with. I loved taking on the different type of roles that they assigned me cause that means I wasn't stuck doing one thing the whole day.
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
Work in the heat sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
When clocking in a check the board to see where I'm going to be either cashier, headset, or drive-thru then i get to my position and start to work and when its slow we usually stock and clean up.