Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Huntsville, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 706 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to begin working in the world with friendly staff and management that will help you not only succeed as an employee but will also strive to help make you a better worker for future employers.
Free Lunch
No Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Chick-fil-A as a teenager and it was a great job. I would recommend it to anyone that needs a paycheck. Also they have really great food. Thank you so much Chick-fil-A!!!
Great food decent pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will lie to you at the interview and talk about how they promote within and move people up easily just to get you in the door. Then they will overwork you 6 days a week with little pay, no insurance, no vacation or sick days nothing! Then when you complain they will talk about how they take care of there employees because they give free break meals! when most quick service restaurants do. They also hold it over your head if you do anything wrong any mistakes they punish you by taking the free food away. So SAD!!You are always short handed and they have no leadership or management that knows that they are doing. They don't want to promote the people that actually no what there doing because they don't won't to pay you more. Seriously the sleaziest Franchise owners I have ever worked for in over 20 years in the industry I have seen a lot.
Free Lunches (sometimes)
Kontra érvek
Pay, Hours, Owners, Management, No insurance, no ability to move up, no raises, after a year you get like a quarter. Pays less than the corporate chick fila.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are the type of person who doesn't really want to work then don't apply here! This place is constantly slammed! I love my jobs I do but co workers are usually goofing around & not doing what needs to be done. I thought this would be a great christian based place to work but it's not. Team lead is oblivious to all the antics going on & drug use before work & on breaks. It's crazy!!
Free food 1x/day
Kontra érvek
Constantly slammed w/ work, druggie co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A is stressful there will be days where you feel like you want to quit if you cannot handle fast paced work, working long hours without a break, standing in the heat taking orders without a break and simply wanting to sit down you need to find another job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t like to give raises. You only get one 30 min break if your working 9 hours. They don’t care about you unless your a favorite. Not a favorite? Outside EVERYDAY. Your just a position that just needs to be filled.
Free meal food
Management, Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers in training are extremely rude, and the owner did nothing when I complained multiple times. For $8.00 an hour it was not worth my time or energy to put up with terrible attitudes. I thought that Chickfila would be a fun and inclusive place to work, considering the business’s morals, but the power holding members made working there stressful and tiring. Most of the team members were nice, but again, having to work with more than one person with a horrible attitude made work unbearable. After the grace period, any little mistake would result in sass and unsympathetic corrections. I definitely would not recommend working at this Chickfila unless you like people yelling at you and working long and exhausting shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A. My coworkers were friendly for the most part, but of course you have the few crazy ones. The management was very kind and good at communicating. Overwhelming at times with having to learn so many new things at once, but eventually you get into a pattern.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing Place to work Great environment, Amazing and friendly people, The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with costumers, taking the time to get to know each person on another level
Munkahelyi kultúra
Often extremely hard to come back the next morning because of the stress from the previous workday. I did not enjoy my employment at Chick-fil-A at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were experiences there that shouldn't have taken place. There was a manager bringing up a situation for insubordination, although my direct services were placed throughout the Holiday Season of 2016. Aside from the young adults and their antics, everything would have been placed better should I not have been written up. Turns out, the young lady was on marijuana, and ended up enduring circumstances later.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very clean, respectful atmosphere who expertise their Food to perfection. They focused on health, food & fun for all cultures. They also offer scholarships to their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day was a busy day, but everyone was supportive and helped you get through the day. They pay was decent and I wish I could've stayed longer. The breaks were a little short but you do get time off of your feet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Come in do what needs to be done and get out. Hardest part of the job is working with people. Prepare to sweat. In my experience you learn chick fil a way of doing things. culture can be good or bad depending on the store, some stores are laid back and some are very strict on rules and doing things the cfa way.
Free break food.
Kontra érvek
Besides free break food there are no benefits, no 401k, no healthcare plans.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chickfila until school started and I was forced to leave. The owner/operator decided I had to leave without a two week's notice, although i was fully willing to put in the effort and endure the stress. Eventually let me return, as i was a valuable employee and my coworkers loved working with me. The whole time afterwards, the owner/operator guilted me for everything. Manipulating me. He acted as if it was by the grace of God that he let me come back and that i owed him everything.
Great coworkers
No raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Owner/Operator is wonderful. Lead staff are helpful. Everyone eager to help each other and customers. Awesome place. In a transition in employment. A great place to fill the gap.
Great company
On my feet all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
good work place for high school and college people. they offer a 1,000 college check for college. hours are flexible to fit any working person schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay so chick-fil-a was interesting place to work, the line was constantly way too long and people find anything and everything to complain about. I was constantly tired after even short shifts because we were running around doing everything. But...the coworkers are pretty cool people with a few exceptions. Free food after any shift. I liked the boss. 3/5 workplace.
free food, paid breaks
crazy busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is fun to work at and you get to meet nice people that have a lot to talk about. You also get a free lunch for every shift as long as it meets the price limits.
employe meals
standing up all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was such an amazing first job. It taught me how to step outside of my comfort zone and interact with people on a more regular basis and it taught me the value of interaction. The people and the managers have been great and I wouldn’t change anything.
Pro érvek
Free meal each time you work
No overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work includes would be spurts of customers during the usual rush of dining hours such as lunch and breakfast. I learned how to handle difficult situations with customers. My customer skills definitely have grown. The management was great. They were strict but they only wanted best for the employees and guests. The workplace culture had a large variety, but it all depends on which one you work at. The hardest part of the job is when you get a lot of people coming at once and you're trying to fulfill everybody's order, keep them satisfied, and be as nice as possible with a smile on your face. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the chance to serve guests and see the smiles on their face. To see their faces glow when their food arrives and the smiles they share just for giving good customer service is a great feeling.
Free food.