Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
331 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall work environment is okay. The pay could definitely be better for what we do. We only get half-off on meals, but we don’t have to pay for the drinks. They also struggle to give you enough hours even after asking more than once. Honestly, I think I only enjoy it as much as I do bc of my coworkers and certain managers. Also, they don’t do PTO. It’s a good first job for high schoolers, but for adults.. eh.
Half-off meals
Poor hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am stressed out all of the time . There is no day I go to work that everything goes smoothly. The only benefit was poor health insurance. Management needs to improve ASAP.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Short break, poor health care, overworked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was my first job, learned leadership skills and professional communication skills that helped me get the corporate jobs that I took on later on in life. Became a manager very quickly and it helped me determine while in college that I wanted to major in business.
Fun environment
Busy times
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was such an amazing place to work. I grew a lot in a year with my staff. Management was truly amazing and the environment helped me grow as a person and through my professional life. I don’t know about the current owners.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my job overall. I love that it's very flexible with my schedule, but it is also demanding. You have to understand that drive-thru is the main part of the business, so you can expect to work outside often. In my location specifically, the management is great, but there is a lot of favouritism. I like that it's a friendly environment and the fact that you do get close to your co-workers for the most part. They do a good job of offering you advancement opportunities as well.
Pro érvek
Free lunch (depending on your operator), friendly work environment, flexible schedule, advancement opportunities
Stressful, fast-paced, Work outside
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job in high school or college, but not a place you want to get stuck after that. Management cares about two things. Themselves and the money. Probably varies from location.
Free meals
Low pay, management dependent
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a good first job and was able to learn a lot in customer service. I liked my coworkers and company allowed me to work around my school schedule .
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review for there is that the employees are honest but strict but usually there nice and about it and give me way more chances then I should get for .
Pro érvek
Increase pay and the employees honesty
The amount you spend for breaks they brought it down to 7 dollars
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun job, but you’re constantly on your feet and having something to do, everyone is very nice and accommodating. You get a 30 minute break per 6 hour shift, overall it’s a decent experience
Semi flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here gets you moving fast its a very busy job especially if you work the morning shift lunch hours are very busy but nothing nobody can handle easy money being in the cash register or even bagging
time goes by fastq
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great job to start with if you dont have any prior work experience. It teaches you how to provide great service, all the while working in a face-paced, friendly environment.
Pro érvek
Friendly work environment, pay, excellent management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing about working there was being able to have the opportunity to change someone’s day. Management can be difficult, but the people you meet and serve make it worth it.
Great learning experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A has a great work culture. It’s a place where working becomes so much fun you almost consider it a perk to be getting paid to be there. And who can forget they’re working around the best tasting food to grace the lips of any chick nugget lover!!
Pro érvek
Great work life balance, fun atmosphere, delicious food, good times
You can’t eat all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great flexibility with scheduling, team work, good food, learned and gained so much experience as a cook.
Flexibility
Customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large focus on customer satisfaction and meeting sales goals. More employees than any other fast food type restaurant. The large amount of employees helps distribute work load and you never do the same task daily. Opportunity for growth in the company and flexible schedules.
Pro érvek
Free employee meals, great hours, off on sunday
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, stressful lunch period, expected to meet certain sales goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a very good company and I approve that they have good benefits that many other stores do not provide. The way they care about the safety and health of the employees and manager is very nice.
Pro érvek
Free lunch tuesday and fridays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great place to work for part time. I am currently putting myself through school and enjoy working at my local chick fil a because of their flexibility and care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fast food restaurant in the hospitality industry. You work for a restaurant franchisee unless you get hired on as corporate staff. There are no benefits outside of health insurance which is mandated but isnt affordable as the franchisee isnt required to cover the monthly premium. This is an entry level career point and if you try to go elsewhere it doesnt get you very far even with other restaurants.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t care about you’re need of help or sickness thru have no benefits they work you all day In the hot sun for low pay and fire you for take off
Discounts
No healthcare or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
this place is full of thieves,pedos, and lazy people..overworked underpaid and unappreciated. Management is horrible and drunk would not recommend.!!!
No pros
Taken Advantage of worse location
Munkahelyi kultúra
The envoy was not getting Uworld own and the family had to come wywy was the one day we gotta ya morning and I love ya girl and we got it all right now .