Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Henderson, NV

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired by Chick-fil-A as a sixteen year old. There were a few that were fifteen, but if you are thinking about applying there at fifteen, you aren't guaranteed a job, so don't get your hopes up. It was a pretty good job, I learned a lot. I felt safe at work and was never harassed by the management or other staff. It had an upbeat environment that kept you on your feet, but in a good way. It had high standards that were expected to be upheld. This was a good thing for me and likely will be for you as well. If you want to apply, my advice is go for it! The only thing I wish I had done differently was wear sunscreen when I was working outside.
If you work a 6 hour shift or more, they will give you a free meal
Kontra érvek
The pay isn't very good, even for managers, so unless you want to end up owning your own Chick-fil-A one day, it is a temporary job. I suppose this can be a good thing or a bad thing though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treat their employees terribly. Give you your break an hour in or none at all. They don't pay well at all. Do not work at the one in Henderson..
Free lunch
Horrible management, A lot of Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst treatment of employees, management only cares about money and will run you over to get more money. Lazy and demeaning managers yell at you for anything
Pro érvek
Bad
Kontra érvek
Bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. Everyone was really nice, and I didn't feel left out the second I started working there. Everyone was really nice and showed me the ropes. I learned quickly and got good at my job within a week. It seems stressful at first, but once you get the hang of it, everything works out fine. I liked working with my coworkers, and even though we were working, and it was nice to get off work, it was nice because you weren't in it alone. If you did your job well it was acknowledged and they made sure to keep up morale and encourage a good work environment.
Pro érvek
Free food every shift, co-workers, good breaks, well-managed
Kontra érvek
Outside for long periods of time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is non existentPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are horrobleJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Chick-fil-A, I think there isn’t any.ManagementIn general, managers at Chick-fil-A poorly trained.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Chick-fil-A is mediocre at best.OverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A was horrible and demeaning.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found the only benefit of working here was the expiernce I got. For 9$ an hour, you are worked like a slave and run around in 115 degree heat with little to no appreciation shown. I know it varies from location, but getting cross trained at mine was nearly impossible. I worked for months straight on 1 position and was never talked to about even potentially learning something new. The management became toxic and the owner of the store was practically never there. the only truly enjoyable thing was the great friends I made here. If your looking for a good first job to gain expiernce then quickly move on, chick-fil-a would be a good option, otherwise I wouldn’t recommend it.
Free lunch, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Poor management, poor working conditions, no room to improve or learn new things
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s was alright the food is good and the employees were cute. I tried to get one of their numbers and they said yes super fast and I found that sus so I told her nvm then I had to quit because of that
Food
Working
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start taking orders outside in the morning to break people at a reasonable time for when they first got there. I learn something new from guests daily by taking a genuine interest in them. By then its lunch and we handle the day effectively
30 min break
Kontra érvek
only certain food to chose from
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ares was located perfectly close to my were lived. They were really good with working around my schedule & if ever needed time off they were really understanding.
discount on food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience was with this franchise location before working here I really thought a lot about chick fil a and their company values But after working at this location all I can say is WOW I’m shocked and at loss for words the owner valued the profit he was making more than our safety and the food safety of his customers protocol was NEVER followed we were honestly treated like slaves
Kontra érvek
Horrible work environment unsafe conditions loads of drama no rules pure anarchy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy working at Chick Fil A. I enjoy working with the managers and co-workers. They really work with my schedule, because I have a full-time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-FIl-A was both fun and stressful. Everyday was a busy day but talking to your customers is always great. Working here definitely helped with my communication skills.
nice environment
overly stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have only worked at Chick-Fil-A for 6 months and I was decieved when I started. Sure they treat guests right (whilst talking smack behind their backs) but they never treat their own employees or coworkers with the same respect and attitude. It’s always nag nag and false accusations. I have been falsely accused of doing something I never did twice, and one of them I was penalised for while I had reported two coworkers before that and all we had was a talk. A close friend of mine who’s in his 70’s is mistreated every single day, sometimes to the point where he starts crying. I have begged and pleaded that something be done but nothing has. I didn’t know my first job would be the worst one so far. I’m always scolded and worked to exhaustion and forced to work beyond that. I haven’t been taught anything new except once while all the others got taught new things within their first three weeks. They also don’t have an HR (Human Resources) number, meaning all problems you have must be reported to a manager. And because they don’t know how to do their job, that’s an issue. So if a woman was sexually harassed by a manager only he can be reported to attempt to resolve the issue? Don’t be fooled by their polite attitude and delicious food. They may seem Christian, but they’re the Devil in disguise.
Free Lunch (30 minute break only), taking the time to talk about a problem
Kontra érvek
30 minute break only given to 6 hours or more (supposed to be 5+), horrible management, never actually resolve issues, horrible coworkers (only very few can be redeemed)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a fixed schedule, which was great, but the schedule I was given each week did not comply with schooling. It seemed almost as if working with high schoolers as managers for there was petty drama.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you start working there they actually give you things and make you feel like you are something more than an employee but after a while they treat you as if you are nothing but slaves. the pay was good but the management needed a little help.
Discounts, Customer satisfaction
Insults, Drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere and company wouldnt have left if my hours didnt get cut, Fun job overall I loved my regular customers Dan was an amazing boss very understanding
Great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was brought in as a member of management, and my style is very hands on, personal, and intentional. I have been able to produce results in all categories at restaurants in the past. However, here, the results dominate over the importance of building relationships with team members and providing them with feedback and coaching. Long term, this does not create a sense of loyalty or shared values, which leads to turnover.
Break meals, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Distant management, low job security