Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Harrisonburg, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would highly recommend working here, especially if this is your first job. Family-like team culture, high expectations for your service, and positive atmosphere. It's a very fast-paced job where you are constantly challenged to find more efficient ways of production that minimize waste and keep the customers happy. This can be stressful at times, but you can know that your thoughts and suggestions concerning changes will be considered by team leaders and managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is not a secret that Chick Fil A is one of the best places to eat chicken sandwiches in Harrisonburg, however working there is another story as you have to deal with a bit of racism, against LGBT rules and poor wages. Also if you can deal with many managers surround you then good luck
Lunch and enviroment
Management, payment and Strict laws
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A is great when either in college or high school. They offer great hours and are willing to work with your schedules. All managers are nice and care about their employees. It is a comfortable working area and everyone makes you feel welcomed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company likes to deliver the best quality product at the fastest time possible to ensure satisfaction of its customers. It can be very hard to stay up to pace at first but once you adjust the job is very repetitive and simple.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chick-Fil-A for my first job! While it did get quite busy and hectic during lunch and dinner shifts on Friday and Saturdays, it was always a fun and happy environment to work in!
Pro érvek
Half of meals while on the clock
Kontra érvek
No discount off the clock
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought it was going to be a great place to work,I was wrong. They have very poor management. Manager does not know how to treat employees w respect
half off my order
no break treated poorly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a fast paced environment, but even with the stress that brings its still a very rewarding and enthusiastic place to work. Their are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, as a person and as employee. You are encouraged to consistently improve and learn by your fellow Team Members and Managers.
Pro érvek
Free food for full-time employee, great support, enthusiastic coworkers, respectful guests, pride in your ability of service
Kontra érvek
Often asked to stay later, healthcare is very expensive, training for upper level positions is often delayed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for Chick-fil-A overall. There are lots of opportunities for development throughout the company. I have learned a lot through my travels on Grand Openings, allowing me to make friends and learn from the people around me. The frustrations I have with my position stem from the local level, rather than the national level.
Pro érvek
Creative freedom, constantly changing atmosphere, Sundays off
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
there was a family that all worked there (mom, dad, 2 daughters and a son). They kind of ruled the roost so it was hard to have beef (no pun intended) with any of them without the whole fam hating on you. other then that, the worst part was getting hot oil burns from the french fries. the manager is nice. the owner is nice. the food is phenomenal. it was great getting to be nice to people and get paid for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work day would always be constant moving and outgoing. I learned that Chick-Fil-A was a " fast food" company and you need to move fast. Management seemed very stable and communication was a key thing that they were very more worried about. My co-workers were very friendly and very helpful if I didn't know something they would help me on solving the problem. The hardest part of the job was keeping organized with a food rush because you are moving around so fast that you don't know what you gave or need at the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the experience of "fast food" business and getting to get the speed of know how fast "fast food" really is.
Pro érvek
Got half off on all my meals and got to work with freindly people.
Kontra érvek
didn't get very good health benfits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere Great beliefs Good food :) Awesome management Learned great customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day at chick-fil-a was that I worked in the kitchen doing dishes. The co-workers were nice and polite. I had to wash the trays and air dry them and then take them out to the front. When we would be slammed with customers we would have a lot of trays to do and then I had to dry them with a towel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked the morning shift and my day was busy always from start to finish. I often set goals for the prep that needed to be done for the day and to start the next. I learned a lot about measuring and mixing properly ingredients for recipes, chopping, using kitchen equipment, frying, cleaning the fryers, baking, and keeping tempature on the food. I also learned how to be a team player and to be motivated no matter how much work you have ahead of you. Management was often change at this location making it hard with different managers telling you what to do and them never agreeing it cause some confusion at times. My co-workers were awesome I have lots of gratitude for them we became a team. We worked hard together and had many challenging days but we always managed to get through. Nothing was hard for me at this job. The most enjoyable part of this job was the food and my co- workers.
Pro érvek
free lunches, great co- workers, great food
management