Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grovetown, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 722 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average fast food company. No more no less. There are some workers who are very religious. Others can sometimes bring attitude on the job. Nothing special about Chick-Fil-A.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Christian based company that has high standards. Will work with any schedule possible and has room to move up in the store. Great management and assistant managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly, this place isn't for everybody. It takes a lot out of you and they need and want so much of you from this place. But you can make money here and get promoted for your hard work too. Just remember to take time away from this place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced environment and you meet people from all walks of life. The work is hard when people are already spread thin and no help is available to all, but the tasks are never hard. It is an enjoyable learning experience to anyone willing to stick around for the good times! To put it bluntly, it isn't all bad if the people on shift know what they are doing and how to do it. It is rather fun to have everything run smoothly and connected. Sadly, some days will become hectic, but it normally works out in the end!
Break meals
No real benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management doesn't care about you or your health, they only care that you come in. No one picks up shifts because no one want to work there more than scheduled and then you get penalized for that.
5.99$ employee discount ONLY IF you work more than 5 hours that day
Kontra érvek
awful management and lack of caring environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day was fast paced and time flew by super fast, and my coworkers were nice. Being apart of a brand new store was nice because we all learned new things at the same time so now one was left behind. The only down side was that the management was new as well so they were also learning, I assumed that with time things would get better with management but it didn't. As an employee I didn't feel like they respected me or my fellow coworkers and I know that I wasn't the only one who felt that way. They're loosing a lot of people because of the lack of respect that is shown to some employees/
Pro érvek
Free break meal, got to learn multiple positions
Kontra érvek
Poor management and owner involvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic Fil A is has an amazing environment and an all around great place of business to work with many oppurtunities of furthering your career with the companies. Days normally start off slow but the pace of business is quick to change in almost an instant. It is very heavilly based on teamwork and communication. The hardest part of the job would have to be who you work with. Having good team chemistry is important and allows for more efficiency in work and better production as well as a smooth work day. The most enjoyable part of this job would probably be my free meals if i am going to be honest.
Free Lunches