Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Frisco, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 149 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think that working at chick fil was a very fulfilling experience! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a first job I loved it so so much!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The owner only cared about the bottom line. Way underpaid his staff and expected so much in return!! We were expected to stand outside in the rain and cold so that we could keep the line going as fast as possible!!
Free food
Kontra érvek
Under staffed and too busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was awesome!!!! I learned so much about the company and I actually learned alot about myself as well. They where extremely patient with me and took me step by step through everything, my co-workers where amazing and very productive.
Pro érvek
Lots of hours, chance to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and I worked here for about 5 years. Personally I wouldn’t stay over 3 unless you really love and it and see yourself advancing to a higher position.
Cool coworkers
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days were better then others, usually Chick Fil a tries to switch your position every few hours so your not stuck in the same spot all day long but often times I would find myself stuck bagging or at the register the whole time. It a good job but I think I could be making more of an impact at a different company.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, Portions of college would be paid for depending on how long you worked there.
15 minute breaks, Inconsistency during closing
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always busy, very energetic environment with fun people who have great work ethic on our team. Managers are always very helpful, when we have any questions or concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a team member the days can be long. The management is understanding and the culture is what has kept me there for almost 4 years. I have learned a a lot especially after my promotion over all of catering and marketing. Often times the management can be forgetful or extreamly busy to get a request done/answered and that can be frustrating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was awful as the scheduling was off, managers hardly ever knew what was going on/ time management was very bad with drive through system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a very demanding job with unpredictable hours. The shifts are long and stressful management does their best but it is seemingly impossible to stay ahead. Leadership always talks about promotion but they never happen and they now pay new hires more than people who have been working there for a long time. In my experience I was making less hourly pay than the people I was training.
Good work experience
Kontra érvek
Very poor pay considering the hard strenuous work
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my first couple months, I loved it! I enjoyed going into work and seeing my coworkers who became my best friends. I worked there for a year and a half. I worked really hard and wanted to become a trainer. They started a new position called, "Key Player" which is basically a trainer however, you aren't paid as one and they expect you to do manager duties without recognition or pay. Management went down before I left and new hires were paid more than me (I tried to talk to them about it but I was brushed off). However, I learned a lot from the job and it molded me into the person I am today.
Breaks, good people
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager calls and texts a lot through each day might put off as you feel like a slave from this job. Manager says they love me and then they discontinue my work without notice
Management lies
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Team Members that worked there made the environment enjoyable to work in and had a very understanding staff when personal problems arose with the employees they'd try to provide help or advice in any way they could.
Discounted Meals, Enjoyable work environment
Kontra érvek
Pay could be better only con
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the franchise I was at, initially, I was able to advance pretty fast later to find out it was because I had good hours and there were a lot of older leaders quitting. I kept my mouth shut and my head down and eventually got promoted. Once in this executive leadership role, it became very clear what it meant to work for a franchise. Sales first, culture later. No matter how hard you try to live to the expectations that corporate sets, a franchisee tends to focus on the sales before the team. As a Team Member, work can be great; you come in, take orders and you get paid. But for aspiring leaders, be careful. Don't lose focus on the core values and the brand. Don't be afraid to speak up. Most importantly, know when you're underappreciated. The food service industry is a rough and draining industry, don't get caught in a spot you can't grow but rather look for areas to thrive. Corporate positions are a dream for all leaders at Chick-fil-a and if that's the goal then stay set on that.
Free Lunch, great corporate teams
Kontra érvek
always busy, loosly structured leadership, little communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the perfect job for high school students and teenagers looking for their first job. It's very fast paced and pretty demanding, but I made some good friends and made pretty good money. I would definitely recommend a friend to work here. Plus they give a free meal a day, and chicken nuggets are life.
Good Coworkers, Free food, nice pay
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, On your feet all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A has been a growing experience, where I have had the opportunity to learn a variety of skills. The operators are amazing and gave me many opportunities for advancement.
Free lunches, Great operator
management among general mangers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was my first job at 15 it was very exciting in fun also teaches everyone and anyone who walks through the doors manners, also it’s just a wonderful job
N/a
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you being busy then chick fil a is good for you. Everyone is so nice and fun. I agree with all their policies and truly was a great place to work and was sad when I had to leave.
Pro érvek
Free lunches. Discounts. Friends.
Very guys on weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work but consistently exhausting. By the end of a day I would want nothing more than to sit on my rear and do nothing. At the end of the day it is massively superior to the other fast food companies I've had experience with, but definitely not for the faint of heart.
Free lunch
Exhausting
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were issues of course, as in any job, but I did receive a raise during my employment there and was treated fairly well. Some things could've been better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn about leadership but not for a long time retirement unless you own the business. No 401k or insurance premium is a way too pricey. Great culture to be around though.
free lunches
no benifit
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at chick-fil-a. all my managers were nice, and very reasonable. The people I worked with were outstandingly kind. If I ever had questions, I wasn't afraid to ask them, or ask for help. And believe me that happened a lot, especially since, Chick-Fil-A was my first job.
Free drinks all day long, and free lunches, that were under $7