Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Flower Mound, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it there! If i had a chance to go back I would. The hospitality is unmatched. No other company can do it the way Chick-fil-A does it!!!!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a great company but the Justin Road(407) location has some serious issues. Always so much drama and management is a mess. The restaurant is a mess. They can never keep any staff because of bad pay/awful environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over my three years of Chick-Fil-A was a great experience. A fast paced environment that was not all about chicken, but about the people, whether that be the guests or the team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a great job to have, especially for your first one. The managers are very kind and understanding, and always make sure that you are helped whenever you need help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for the company. Great experience and friendly people to work with. Only wish they would have health benefits. I would recommend this company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Chick-Fil-A. I think it would be hard to find somewhere else as with as good of a culture as they have. The only reason I left my job there was to focus on school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were very good at working with my health issue that popped up while working there. Great environment as a high schooler. Loved the other people they employed and the customers were great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically at work, I would be moved from position to position throughout the day, which helped me learn how to do everything a lot faster. Over time, I was promoted to a certified trainer where I got a $1 raise. As a certified trainer, I did 1-on-1 evaluations with the new employees, trained new/current employees on positions and daily procedures, instructed employees where they would be working for their shift, etc. The hardest part of working there was probably getting out of my comfort zone and making myself outgoing, it was also a challenge to be a certified trainer. I loved training though, and I loved the skill-set it provided me with. Chick-fil-A gave me so many lessons and skills that I will gladly take on with me throughout my life.
Sunday's off
Kontra érvek
Short breaks; management
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience there was great and everything i worked hard and my days could be flexable around school when i was attening and it was a fast paced always on your toes doing something kind of job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working there. Have team work, fun place to grow in. Flexible hours and they help with schedule and school love it but had to leave for personal reasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Chick-Fil-a I worked at was fast paced, but lacked excitement or team spirit as some may say. As obvious as it may be how you get along with your coworkers will make or break your experience.
Free food when working
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the managers are really great, but the one I mainly work with during the afternoon is horrible. It is an incredibly stressful job. My location expects you to pay for pieces of your uniform that are required and to find a replacement coworker to cover your shift when sick.
Pro érvek
Good people to work with
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, lots of stress, few benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A was the best experience. I'm grateful that it was my first job. I learned so much about how to go to the second mile to give exceptional customer service. Management was firm but was also fun to work with. Coworkers were fun as well. Probably the funnest part of the job was family night when I got to dress in the baby cow suit and go play with kids and families out in the dining area, or I would go outside and dance in the suit to draw people in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was just a part time job in between school. It was fun while it lasted