Chick-fil-A, Inc. logo
Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Conway, AR

3,8
Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése

Fun work Environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I highly recommend Chick Fil A for anyone looking for a good part-time, fast paced position with quality pay compared to other restaurants in Charlotte County. Don't worry, you get FREE food for every shift! It was fun but, it got busy fast. I really enjoyed this job and they always worked with my school schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra

The company itself seems to put lots of procedures in place in favor of their employees and is always coming up with new ways of operation to adjust.

Chick fil A pays great and would be a great place to work, but unfortunately at my location the management team has gone down in the year I have worked there and it just isn’t a strong, encouraging place to work anymore. It really does all depend on the store whether or not it’s going to be a great work environment or basically the equivalent of a McDonalds.

Free food, good pay

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, extremely fast-paced for the whole shift
Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive workplace, competitive promotional advancement

This specific location was a very productive site in the general area. Promotion was competitive based on how willing you are to exceed and go beyond requirements.

Free lunch, promotion

culture

workers are pleasant

I really enjoyed working with all the store associates. They are fun and seem to really enjoy their job at Chickp-fil-A. I however was very unhappy with my particular supervisor.

Overall not bad

Great place to start your management career. The people are great and you’ll like the fast pace environment. The christmas party are awesome and should definitely go if you’re available

Christmas party, free food

Low pay, short break

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Excellent place to work

I absolutely loved my job at chick fil a. The coworker became like family and they worked really well with my school schedule. Everyone there worked as a community helping each other out. A typical day at work was hecktic but everyone was there for each other.

Free meal during break

Okay

The management is okay. The staff is very young. The hours are good. The pay is good. It was flexible hours. I liked working there, I just did not have time to work and go to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fast paced workplace. Good job experience.

It has been a good experience working at Chickfila. Employees are always busy and theres not much downtime. You're always learning new things and you have the opportunity to learn different positions.

Free meal if you work 5 hours

Almost no downtime.

Ok but not a good job

I hated working for this company. Especially the one on the West side of Conway. They picked favorites and the managers would go out of their way to show you how much you were not a favorite.

free lunch

Kontra érvek

Bad managers, no benefits, very little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great environment but too many people

The leaders there are great but that hire too many people so it is hard to get a set amount of hours. They do work with you on personal days pretty well though since there are so many people to take your shift

Excellent Compnay

The company certainly does a good job recruiting local talent around the University areas, but they tend to not offer a route outsides of the franchise positions.

Cool place to work

I enjoyed my time at Chick-fil a. It's was a fast paced environment but I managed to keep up with it. I also enjoyed how pleasant the atmosphere was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fun and enjoyable place to work for all ages looking for a job!

On a typical day at work I would greet customers when they walked through the door, provide an exciting and clean atmosphere for all guests, and manage the other crew. The most enjoyable part of the job is going above and beyond for others, sometimes making their day!

Free break food!
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fast paced, team oriented, stressful

It was a job that always kept you on your toes. You could go from having nothing to do and being completely bored to becoming so busy that you can't even organize your own thoughts. Although it was a tough job most of the time, it really shows you just have effective teamwork can be when everyone is playing their part.

Pro érvek

Free lunch, vacation time, gaurenteed a lot of hours

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, late nights, hard/stressful work
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great people great management.

This is a wonderful place to work. Everyone is very nice and pleasant and schedules are very flexible especially for students. However this is one of the harder ways to earn minimum wage as they expect quiye a lot of their employees. If you work in a busy party of town you will be slammed busy most of the day. However this makes the day go by faster and I was able to take pride in being able to keep up all in all a great place to be. The best part is the people. They genuinely care about their employees.

Free lunches great people

None that are severe
Munkahelyi kultúra

productive and energetic work place

friendly team members. incredible learning experience. managers are helpful and take time to meet your needs. shifts go by quickly because of the fast paced environment. great job to start out at

CFA Conway

I loved working for Chick-fil-A for as long as I did. I only left because I decided my career path but this Chick-fil-A was wonderful with great workers.

Very Busy

On a typical day we would open the store. Start prepping the food for the morning rush. We move at a constant fast pace because we were always busy. I learned how to fry and prepare the different things that were on the menu. The management were very friendly towards everyone. My coworkers were like family, but the hardest part was dealing with everyone's frustration when it got too hectic. But for the most part I loved the environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fun Atmosphere with a great team of employees

A positive place to work where you can grow and learn and achieve any level of success you desire while having a positive impact on both fellow team members and guests alike.

Work Day

Chick-fil-A is a great fast pace job. One gets to learn about management and a great deal of Customer Service. Workers learn to go above and beyond customers expectations.

Free Break Food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A, Inc.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés