Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charleston, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good teamwork, can talk to the manager about what is going on, and if you need time off they will help you. Friendly atmosphere with good swrvice.
Good pay and benifits
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun at first, but after a while you get put in the same spot every day and being outside for hours and hours in all type of weather isn't fun. Most coworkers were fun to be around. Just the job itself could be tiring and challenging. Also felt like good was never good enough.
Pro érvek
Free meal, approved days off
Kontra érvek
Being outside for long hours, rude managers, rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Chick-fil-A for over two years. I learned a lot and developed as a person while working this job, however I feel like there was a lack of care from the managers due to always putting the customer’s needs above the employees. The employees were treated like a number instead of individuals, and often I feel like younger teenage employees were neglected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was a decent job. It paid decent as well. The schedule was flexible because I was in school while working there. They had no problem with working around my schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an easy place to get accustomed to and the environment was well kept as well as the staff I learned easily and I never felt lost everything was very easy to handle as well
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a great job to start your experience in food and beverage. Do not take it as a fast food chain. The management likes to look beyond the drive thru to find the best workers to run the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are probably the best part about working at Chick-Fil-A. Chick-fil-A offer lots of training that I've experienced at the corporate off through out the years. Everyone is nice, friendly, and very willing to help out whenever you need information or guidance. Even the customers can be quite nice at times due to the atmosphere that the company provides. The work itself is challenging but satisfying.
Pro érvek
Great staff, Management cares about their employees and looks after them
401k, Limited Income
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was my first job. When I started, I was so thrilled. However, that soon changed. I was 15-16 when I worked here, and so were many other employees. Before I continue, I want to emphasize that the owner and operator of the store is an amazing man and the best overseer I have ever had. Unfortunately, that did not translate to the shift leaders, pay, or overall work environment. I would not ever recommend Chick-Fil-A as a place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a good place to work at they care all about their customers needs. Also employees they make sure their okay and give them at least one free meal a day, which is very generous of them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for my local CFA was my 1st job outside of family businesses. Prior to working there I had high hopes, which quickly faded. Management was garbage! I was promised a raise from $7.50 after 2 weeks, I worked there for 6+ months and never received it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend a job with chick fil a because they offer you a chance to make a job with them a career.. they are will to go above and beyond for their employees
Free lunch
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the customer and the employees I work with. The environment is very pleasant and professional place to work for. I like what they can offer it’s a great place if you want to move up in the company. I start as a cashier Got promoted as a lead cashier now I’m in training for a supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun experience for me. I had some ups and downs in while workings here. I made a couple of friends here. I learned how to deal with money more and everything else
Free meal
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
The whole team is treated like family and it reflects in how they treat their guest. The restaurant owner provides the employee with a free meal for each shift they work in addition to a generous discount. Definitely recommend people working here as the pay isn't great but is liveable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From my personal experience, Chick-Fil-A is a great entry-level workplace for anyone looking for a quick-paced collaborative job. As a team member, you have multiple responsibilities including greeting customers, operating the cash registers and drive thru, keeping the dining room and bathrooms clean, and preparing/ bagging food and drinks. The management is well put together, and I really enjoyed my time at chick-fil-a.
free break food
Kontra érvek
on your feet for long periods at a time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got hired there at 16 starting at 7.50 and within 4 months I got a raise to 9.00 I was working just below 40 hours a week and brought home a little over $600 every two weeks before taxes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
amazing place over all , great food, everyone is nice. great coworkers, extremely clean, nice customers. very larger selection of foods, sauces, and drinks.
lunch breaks were long
Munkahelyi kultúra
heard theres new management that pays higher than i was paid, i wouldn't ever go back. Too much bad history but i wouldn't knock the job. very relaxed job though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We all made each other feel like a family. We had contest to reach goals through out the day. I enjoyed going to work everyday. It was a fun environment to be in at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work because everyone wants to try to help you. You get the extra food at night to take home with you. It is only fast pace at lunch.
Pro érvek
the ice cream, work invironment, co-workers and your bosses
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Chick-Fil-A as a Team Member was fun and challenging. We consider each other a family and treated each other well. I would recommend this job for high schoolers who are looking for starter jobs highly.
Free Food, Flexable Hours