Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brandywine, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a’s work environment is very uplifting and they always try to help you learn rather than leave you to figure it out for yourself. It’s not easy work but it feels like everyone’s part of a big work family.
Pro érvek
Employee meals, understanding leaders, encouraging environment, never work on Sundays
Working in inclement weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, family environment, genuine love, support, treated fairly, treated with love and respect. Had fun snd learned a lot. Would recommend to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil A is a company where you have to stay on top of your second-mile service at all times and be fast while you do so. It is definitely a fast paced work environment and it is very easy for things to go wrong. People make mistakes as the time goes, of course, and the managers are very forgiving. The employees are basically family. They look out for each other and check up on each other’s welfare because working there can be a bit overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work for they are a very understanding company regardless your distraction they will find some way to work with you and that’s something every employee looks for in a company
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is my first and only full-time job I've had and still currently have. This has been the stepping stone into my hopeful career as a Graphic Designer.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was never a dull moment. It was an extremely fast paced job where you had contact with many different types of people. The people I worked with were always friendly, and management cared about your well being. Having a discount was nice and learning to work in the different areas of the store.
Free Lunches, discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job to start off with unless planning on furthering career with CFA. Mutual respect between all staff members. Most likely will be required to work outside at some point, even in bad weather.
Pro érvek
Able to move up, good food, friendly management
Kontra érvek
Outdoor work in bad conditions for log periods of time. Low wages being made.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the CFA in Brandywine, MD, I seldom had complaints. It was a great environment and a place that taught me a lot. Mostly, it was a great place to begin working.
50% off food, free food
Limited room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always enjoyed coming to work and always greeted my customers and fellow co-workers with a smile. I learned about patience, temperance, and meekness. Management was wonderful and fun, enthusiastic and funny. My co-workers were just as enthusiastic as management and I loved being around them. There really wasn't anything hard about the job, but the most enjoyable part of the job was not having to work on Sundays and getting the best hours.
Pro érvek
Fun, exciting, positive, and enthusiastic environment
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Second mile Service, great training and a nice environment can prepare your for a higher paid position and/or the next job u search for