Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 722 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, this is a great atmosphere and environment to work in. I was able to learn so much and advance in particular areas in life because of Chick Fil A. I truly do miss working here! IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT APPLYING, APPLY. This is your sign :)
Pro érvek
Free Meals, Great Environment, Great Pay.
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part of working here was that all of my coworkers were friendly and respectful and fun to be around. It's pretty much what most would expect from this kind of job. I was always exhausted after work from standing all day and the pay was subpar. This was my first job, so for a first job I think it was wonderful, especially in allowing me to grow my skills in many ways on the worksite, however, I wouldn't want to work there again just because my paygrade was a little low.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, fun friends (not guaranteed), understanding manager
High-stress, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work, co workers are great, management is amazing to work with for growth and the company in general has such an amazing culture that it would make anyone want to be there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment for a young employee starting out .I get to meet and wait on different people each and every day. Management was always helpful when I need any assistance. Each employee makes sure all guest have a great experience.
Pro érvek
Free food and closed on Sundays!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at CFA I gained a huge insight when it came to working at a fast pace. It was always a different experience every day while I worked so it was never repetitive.
Pro érvek
Discounts, lots of friendly faces
Kontra érvek
Management can get a bit too loose with rotations
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making chicken breading serving fries sandwiches and making saleds and prepping for the next shift and changing the oil in the grease pans out of the friers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my time at chick fil a, its honestly one of the best jobs I ever had. Chick fil a really takes care of their employees, i honestly liked every single employee that I have met. It was a pleasure to work at this company.
free lunches
Constantly being outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
Muy buena me gusta el grupo de personas con las que trabaje.
Ninguna
Ninguna
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my second job which helped me in many ways. Working here allowed me to improve my leadership skills as well as become less shy. I learned how to interact with people better and that helped me in work and out of work.
Pro érvek
Good pay, improved my customer service skills, allowed me to progress in a leadership roll.
Kontra érvek
No healthcare, some days no breaks, couldn’t give a consistent schedule, not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work is busy busy, I have learned that all customers are not nice but to never get a attuide back with the customers let the manager handle
discount on lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
its chickfila, but i have to write 150 characters. I was a cashier. I took orders. It was a friendly place, and I enjoyed it much more than any place i'd worked before.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job. The company is very positive and productive. Very fast paced. The company requires the managers to attend church which is kinda bs, but overall it was an extremely positive place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there from high school until college and they always supported my growth as a young man and were always willing to serve me and help me get better at my job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day that I went to work was a good day, I liked meeting with my coworkers and bosses and, for the most part, enjoyed working there. Everything I needed to do was taught to me, and the people were patient enough with new workers as well.
Pro érvek
Good breaks, understanding employers, friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Too many restrictions on appearance
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is - without a doubt - the best place I’ve ever worked in my 20 year career spanning multiple industries (music, sales, finance, service). The one thing I can say is that the more you put in here, the more you will love working, and the better performance results you will get. This is not like working at another restaurant, or even another job. If you put forth the effort to care about this business as if you own it, and caring about others more than your personal gain, and you focus on what is important to your leaders, you will find yourself leading here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was a great experience really liked the customers as well as the staff would defiantly work at chick fil a again if the opportunity is allowed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The days went by really fast. We were busy all of the time so it was stressful. The managers were overall very good. The team really works together to get through the rushes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location that I worked at had a lot of issues especially with management and there was a very high turnover rate which made working there unbearable. It is a fast paced job and large crowds of people constantly come in so you need a sold team of workers and since we didnt have that it made things miserable and they also always ignored availability and overworked you.
free food, the pay
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
You know this company is Christian based but ten they write you up for not smiling, when all your position is making drinks where no one sees you. Also all the managers at this certain location go to church together which kind of makes it feel like if you don’t you most likely won’t be a manager. Also if you’re outside taking orders you don’t choose when to use the bathroom, and you’re outside in this Texas heat. You will have to pay for your uniform and all things necessary for this job.
If you’re a manager
No bathroom breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked in managerial roles at multiple chick-fil-a's and the difference is night and day between stores if the operator of the store is investing in his crew, or in himself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday at work was something new, Chick-fil-a is constantly adding items to their menu so there's always something new to learn! As well it is a fast paced job so you'll never be still which makes time go by faster!