Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Augusta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good I like it here. My coworkers always make my day. Great first job, but face paced. Management is understanding and caring. Work-life balance is good if you can handle it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you are a favorite it's a great place to work. If not you wont get the hours you are promised. Management are all young and immature. The younger you are the better! They only care about themselves. They will give teenagers 40 hrs. Ans a single mama 20 hrs
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company has many racist employees and the microaggressions can sometimes be unmanageable. Just a very insulated culture with a pretty façade with the my pleasure and stuff. Those kids are miserable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only been working here for a month. There are too many people trying to tell you what to do they undermind each other of how to preform a task then lie to the head manager that they didn’t taught you that. Why would someone lie about who taught them that. It’s not like I was going to get in trouble just told the right was to do it. The managers talk down about everyone one even people they call friends. I feel like I am back in high school. I am glad this job wasn’t my main source of income because out of all the companies I have ever worked at this is the worst and I worked at a staffing company giving people jobs for $7.25.
Breaks
Kontra érvek
Horrible people, management, fake people, rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chik-fil-a was a great place for a first job with great management and friendly coworkers. Work was pretty easy and the pay was nice for minimum wage.
Free lunch
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Due to the high turnover rate, there is never enough staff to perform efficiently. One person will always be required to do the work of two or more...
Free meal
Kontra érvek
No benefits unless in upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is extremely nice to work here but you are often over worked for little pay. There is a scholarship if you qualify but other than that make sure you get your money’s worth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much of picking up other people's slack. Then again it's not exactly their fault when too much is expected of you for a fast food job. Hated never knowing what time I could leave. Constant stream of customers made it almost impossible to catch up. Needed at least one more set of hands for such a busy section
Free uniform
Kontra érvek
Expect too much for such little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned alot there such as to smile to say my pleasure time management skills they also are really understanding to you and that you have a life outside of work
Free Lunches
Kontra érvek
Alot of pressure at first
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loveeeedsd working here. The people are so nice and welcoming. It was a great experience. I would work here again if I was chosen . The food is amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm going to be honest here. First, I am 20, and I do have bills to pay. I was told during the interview process that I would have full time hours, and I did, I had 39 or 38 hrs a week, but once summertime was over, the hours dropped to 20-25 hrs a week (for me). One girl that I thought I would bond with is really back biting me now, some of the girls there will throw you under a bus quick. Each of the leadership seems to want you to do something different, and sometimes your team members, the ones that you're kinda learning from, teach you to do things differently, to the point where, for me, it felt like I was not going to get my job right. I'mma just say this part like this, you would think Chick Fil A would bring in pleasant appreciative customers. All of these things together had me breaking down and crying sometimes, until they cut the hours, and that's when I kinda lost it, I felt like I was doing too much for this job. If nothing else, I need to pay my bills. The workplace atmosphere can be really immature ad frustraing, but honestly, even with all of this being said, I know that certain workplaces can only hire, generally speaking, from the surrounding area, and Augusta is called Disgusta, so I try not to look at it like it's a Chick Fil A thing, but there you have it.
Pro érvek
The benefits, and your meals.
Kontra érvek
Co-worker relationships, communication and disconnected expectations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You’ll make friends, but most likely deal with a lot of drama and attitudes including from managers since everyone is so young. It’s an easy job but they need to get better at leaving people out in the freezing/hot temperatures for so long. Also they will 100% schedule you for when you say you can’t work and the manager in charge of it literally never answers her phone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working at Chick-fil-A. The experience was amazing, I met so many incredible people who have been an impact and inspiration in my life. I don’t think that I could have gotten the impact that I did anywhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A was my very first job. I feel that Chick Fil A can start an excellent foundation to get started in the work field. I was a team leader and I had an excellent time engaging with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to meet great people, however management there is not all that great yet they are great people just not fit to hold the role of management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a fast paced environment with lots of cherishing moments, opportunities and loving customers. Staff has great work ethic and the management is on point.
$2.50 discount
Low-pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first paying job. Chic filet was good for me a first job without too many hours, I had room to study ,work and continue with activities on campus.
good first job
not enough money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best job, not the worst. Going through busy stressful times will bring you closer to those you work with though. As it is a fast food restaurant there will be high turnover so you get used to people coming and going.
Free break food
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management experience. All store operators are different. If you get a people person operator; the experience can be awesome. If you get a operator that is bottom line driven only, experience can be awful.
Great management training
Benefits are terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned the entire store, I hope to own one one day; love the environment; the management was great; i could work in all departments; they helped me learn alot about customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was about 15 or 16 when I started working there. You had to do 10 hours online before coming into the store and actually started working which was a bit stressful but worth the wait. Once I got there and actually started working it was everything that I had to do online which made it really simple and easy to learn. The experience of working there was amazing.