Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Auburn, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are ready to put in the work, you can definitely grow a career here. There are any number of opportunities to grow by demonstrating company values and competency. Coaching and mentoring is available if you just ask. Management and leaders want you to succeed. I loved the opportunity of growth at the restaurant, but I had to move out of the area for my family and couldn’t continue here.
Pro érvek
Good work schedule. Good pay, Ability to advance career if interested
Kontra érvek
Unable to work on Sunday for hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store in Auburn is by far my favorite location that I've worked at. You get to work with amazing team members and there is always opportunities for advancement!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked at a Chick-fil-A for 5 years, and the culture at this store is the best by far. They care for their employees in a way that I have never seen before.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot of things working for this company. Every day got busier and much more stressful. The best part about working for the company was building a culture with my fellow coworkers. Not very organized, due to not being open for very long. I am truly grateful for this job and what it has taught me, and who it has brought me too. Despite its flaws, I enjoyed my time here and am grateful for the lessons I learned. The hardest part was working from the grand opening and building the store up, and hostile guest along the way.
50% off lunches, very easy to make friendships, great culture
Unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday come in into work and start preparing for the day, make sure everything was in place and ready to go. I learned that I can work in a stressful situation. Management was not really good, boss showed favoritism to some co-workers and others she disliked. I had to beg to get more hours from the boss and she would say yes but never gave them to me. It was a stressful place to work at, its fast pace and boss sometimes did not put enough people on the shift and expected us to get everything done in a short amount of time. I enjoyed nothing about this job and would not recommend it unless your willing to beg to get good hours which you probably wont get.
nothing
Kontra érvek
short breaks, bad pay and not clean environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Owner does not know how to run a business well. When I worked here she wouldn't give us towels, we were constantly under-staffed she'd schedule people so they couldn't take a 30 by scheduling them at weird times such as 5:35-close which makes them ineligible to take a 30. She would fire people once they put in their two weeks, she doesn't connect with employees at all, and when she was actually in the store she would just sit in her office and stare at the cameras and watch us, then come out and confront us if we do one little thing wrong.
Fun co workers
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do believe in appreciating the customer and making them feel welcome, but too much work for too little pay. Everything is run like a 5 star restaurant, but employees are getting paid a McDonalds rate?
Free Lunches, Long Hours
Low Salary, Poor Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A Culture is amazing and Corporate gives so many opportunities for their employees. Unfortunately, management here is poor.
school scholarships
Kontra érvek
no breaks, no free food, poor pay