Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
937 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 722 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is fast paced and can be filled with fun, but there is high turnover from people quitting. I did learn a lot about how to be a leader of a team and how to deal with issues that are brought to my attention by team members and customers.
Free break meals
Kontra érvek
Lack of benefits and paid vacation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did quit on my second day of working at Chick-fil-A. And three years later I'm leadng the orientation for a new hires. I have grown immensely within the walls of my Chick-fil-A franchise. This is where I learned where I wanted to work in human resources and I love everyday of work
Pro érvek
Opportunities for learning and growth
The pay is not the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here while going to school. They worked with my schedule. It was fast paced and fun. I loved my coworkers. I have nothing bad to say about them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the company was good but the leadership puts too much on one person especially when i was still in highschool. All in All these are franchises so do your research.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The facilities, working environment, and culture or Chick-fil-A are positive and reassuring to both Team members and Team Leaders, however, the management staffing and directors of the restaurant are often alienating and unhelpful in times of restaurant or personal need.
Pro érvek
employee meals, flexible hours, positive environment
Kontra érvek
poor management, health care, skewed manager priorities
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store at Seven Corners, Falls Church, VA is on top of their game but management were not good. They don’t pay you well and you don’t get free meals on your break. Only management get free meals. Racism and discrimination also a factor that this location is not good for people of color. Lots of drama between management and employees. Very stressful job. High turnover. Good for first job experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They look down upon the entry level staff. The managers are only worried about their appearance to the corporate. Don't take into consideration what the team members and Team Leaders want to improve in the store, instead assume what needs to be fixed since they don't actually work at the location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will be working inside and outside, always usually around guest and other workers. You will learn how to handle money, guests and other workers. The hardest part of the job is being outside in the heat. However they do swap you inside when needed. The workplace is very family friendly and open to all people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is cared about to an extent. I was apart of the management team and you seemed to only be cared about if the operator was buddy buddy with you. Same goes for the GM under him. The workplace culture was seeming to get better until we parted ways not to long ago. The hardest part of the job was showing management that you can’t crack under pressure or else you weren’t meant for the job. The most enjoyable part about the job would be the care and coaching I taught to others to build them up and help them succeed in moving up our ranks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, my experience at Chick-fil-A was a good one. I was given many great opportunities and I am thankful for them. It was a great learning opportunity and there was always encouragement to move forward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fast place to work. They pay really good. The health benefits are very expensive. You can earn vacation pay after being there for a year. There are opportunities to move up in positions but management isn't very nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Through my years of working for Chick-fil-A, I learned the importance of community and fellowship with other employees. As the restaurant is a Christian-based place, none of the employees or team leaders tolerated any disruption of the atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is not competitive at all, I love my coworkers but if you have bills to pay it can be hard at times and the wage doesn't help with that. Can be super hectic during busy hours due to the amount of traffic we get.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my 1st job since I got here in USA in 2016. Everything is very different for me here and first time working at the food service area. I had to learn everything (including how to use debit card, how to drive, ect..). I love working here at Chick-fil-A because it closes on Sundays and I've got to work & meet with many nice people including customers. I've learned so many things while I was working there. Especially, learning about Hospitality was one of my favorite. One of my most enjoyable part of the job was being able to serve the customers with big smile on my face and of course with humble heart. The hardest part of the job for me would be directing or telling people what to do. Anyway, I am very thankful for all of my jobs and I can't wait to accept new challenge and job that God has stored for my life. God bless you all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At this store management was very poor. We had a lot of different managers that all had different styles of management and it became very confusing. Other than management my co workers were amazing and the opportunity for advancement was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people you work with are what makes the job worth it. Chick-fil-A definitely takes “the customer is always right” to a new level and sometimes that’s not always enjoyable as an employee, but the friends you make along the way are what makes it ok at the end of the day. Money is pretty good considering it’s a fast food place. Can’t complain much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was pretty nice considering this company usually hires pretty quality employees. You just have to be able to work very fast and know how to interact with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A is an excellent opportunity that I would recommend to anyone looking for work in the restaurant industry. Scheduling is reasonable, the culture is great, and there is plenty of opportunity to grow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they are a great place to work they strive to do the best for their employees and the community. They try hard to work with their employees and their schedules.
flexiable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never have I ever worked with so much disrespect for employees. Only care about themselves and don't care about their staff. Everyone is overworked and underpaid. Management does not know what they are doing half of the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace culture is like none I have been at previous. The high pace and positive attitudes make the job fun and enjoyable. I fit in well at this company.