Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
137 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive fast paced job. Not much time to fool around. Have to be focused and ready for any sort of situations. Most enjoyable part of the job is the family environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
at first, it's nice working at this job but now trying to go to college and work full-time isn't working with this company. they don't pay you enough for the job you provide for the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This wasn't my first job and it couldn't have been any better. My experience is vast because of this job. I got promoted fairly quickly and become a Director and was for 3.5 years. I held a leadership position there for about 4.5 years and helped with various tasks in and or of the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A has a great culture that stems from its headquarters in Georgia, all the way down to its local stores in the community. There's great people working alongside you every day, which makes you feel welcomed and cared for.
Pro érvek
Free food, discounts, great people, flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since each store is independently owned and operated, this only applies to my store and my sister store. It is a fantastic place to work, all managers are super helpful, always looking to help everyone grow. However, it is also super demanding. Working at one of the top stores in the nation means working hard and working long days, but nothing beats seeing everyone smile and complement you on your fantastic customer service skills
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pleasure working in Chick-Fil-A. I worked beautifully with all of my Guests/Customers. My very first positions was as a Host; then I was promoted as an Assistant Manager, Manager and at the last as a Hospitality Director. It’s a pleasure to mention that Chick-Fil-A has, as far as I know, the very best Customer Service all around of the USA. As a final statement I would like to express that this company is a great school for all those people who would like to act in such a good manner (To get very good principles).
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great communication, great ambient, etc.
Kontra érvek
Half hour break, insurance, bonus, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day can be very stressful and unorganized at the particular location that I am working for. I have had the pleasure of learning every position in the store and working for some of the best customers! The management needs a face-lift and if the management was better than maybe the work days and staff will work a lot better. The most enjoyable part of my day is definitely making our guest happy.
Pro érvek
It Chick-fil-a, the best quick service restaurant out there.
Kontra érvek
Bad management effect the atmosphere of what should be a happy place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people can be good and money opportunities are plentiful. Negative culture and operator gets to personal into lives of employees. I felt uncomfortable before I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Smile... And be a genuine good person. It's a great team environment with open door opportunity for anyone. The corporate office is engaged with team members .
Family owned
Family owned
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work. For those who are starting their first jon I highly recommended this place. The company has great qualities that 90 % of businesses are lacking. That would be to give their undivided attention to their customers. Chcik-Fi-A has the key to success. Anyone that world for them, will not experience anything otherwise.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no real longevity, no benefits provided
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive wages and amazing staff to work with. Chick fil a is a very fast paced restaurant. Quick at serving guests and fulfilling their needs. Definitely recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The stores were always busy and buzzing with great guests. The team, for the most part, were always a joy to be with. The workplace culture was always upbeat, hardworking, and busy. The hardest part of the job was not getting heard with my ideas, and the most enjoyable part of the job was my team I built at one of the stores.
Free food
Leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very interesting place to work, focused on advancing leaders, but I think false promises are made frequently. The benefits of working for a franchise are not what you would expect from a very highly regarded company. Each store functions as their own entity for the most part though, so those decisions are left to the operator and not the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day at work I would greet customers when they walked through the door, provide an exciting and clean atmosphere for all guests, and manage the other crew. The most enjoyable part of the job is going above and beyond for others, sometimes making their day!
Free break food!
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a manager this job was just terrible. I never noticed how terrible I was actually treated until after I left and found something better. As a manager worked hours on and off the clock as well as doing duties at home due to having so many to do. Owner is probably the worst part of it, the owner is very vain and such a narcissist and only cares about self gain and money earned. The owner acts as if they are "Holier than Thou" but is just evil and needs a reality check on how to treat employees overall. I loved the people I worked with but the owner and stress on physical and mental health caused me to leave. Owner was quite the cheap as well with food costs etc
underpaid, treated poorly
Munkahelyi kultúra
there was a family that all worked there (mom, dad, 2 daughters and a son). They kind of ruled the roost so it was hard to have beef (no pun intended) with any of them without the whole fam hating on you. other then that, the worst part was getting hot oil burns from the french fries. the manager is nice. the owner is nice. the food is phenomenal. it was great getting to be nice to people and get paid for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great company to begin a work career starting in high school. Here you learn how to build connections and great customer service skills.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch and flexibility with schedules
Kontra érvek
No real benefits for higher positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
open or close operations and a very fast pace. I learned how people need to work more and more together to move forward. We had a good management team but worked more for themselves than for the team. The hardest thing was no matter how hard you worked the owner operator would never want to put money into the store to keep it 100% operational. The best part were my customers and my employees.
A great employee staff
Kontra érvek
owner not putting money into store and other management not working as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a leader, I strive to see growth, in business and in workers. It's hard to do so when these workers don't get rewarded for their successes. It is very fast paced, $800 hour or less is considered a slow hour. Great for having a competitive mindset. I love the corporation, just not in love with the stores.
Coworkers, discounts, and culture
Kontra érvek
Sometimes understaffed due to sales, no rewards for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a great company to work for. Each one is independently owned so each one is a little different, but your boss and co workers become your family!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is very well regulated. The customers, employees, and owners are all respectful of one another. It was easy to find the work/life balance, while making a decent wage.