Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
137 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive fast paced job. Not much time to fool around. Have to be focused and ready for any sort of situations. Most enjoyable part of the job is the family environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operator only cares about money and himself. He doesn't care about the culture, guest, or family. Men are most likely to succeed over women in the business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is an amazing place that really emphasizes their core vision. It has provided opportunity for me to develop as a leader and has pushed me to grow with the amount of opportunity that has come my way.
Leader Development, Positive Work Environment, Free Food
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a great starting job for me. It provided me the hours I needed while allowing me to be very flexible with my schedule. They always promoted from within, giving me the opportunity to work my way up within the company. Though some hours were extremely busy and stressful, things always felt friendly and accommodating. Managers were always willing to step in and do the hard work side by side with the associates. Overall a great work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A loves all guests and has a great set tone for their team and environment when the right leadership is in place. But without the correct leadership it can often feel like a negative environment in which it isn’t as fun and enjoyable to work there.
Amazing team
Bad leadership
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They worked with everyone to give the highest possible customer service skills and touch everyone with the Chick-Fil-A way. It is a great learning place to develop leaders
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on who the owner is, you can either have the best work environment, or the worst and most stressful. I've worked at 3 different stores over 4 years, my 2nd store was the worst. Owner would say "own it, make it yours" and then come back and yell at you for not doing it the way he wanted it. I was upper management at that store and he lost 8 upper management in one year. Other than him, I can usually only say good things about Chick-fil-aA.
Pro érvek
Fantastic company as a whole, willing to work with you, want you to grow
Kontra érvek
Breaks were questionable, all depends on Operator
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A gives you many chances to succeed as long as your willing to put the work in. I'm grateful for the experience to work there. Management truly cares for your development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The second I accepted a promotion, my life turned to heck. There was no work/life balance, I was always “on-call”, and they did call at 2am... often. I would get about 250 ye t messages a day. I was expected to accept responsibility for things I had nothing to do with.
Discounts
All of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day would start out by checking on the shift leaders to ensure they were set up for success. Then I would do a walk through of the restaurant to check the cleanliness and organization. After I ensured that the restaurant and team was functioning properly I would check the inventory to see if we had everything we needed until our next truck came. Next I would go onto our recruitment website to go over any new applications to set up an interview in the 3 step process. Once this was done the remainder of my day was helping where I was needed on the front or back line with the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot of things working for this company. Every day got busier and much more stressful. The best part about working for the company was building a culture with my fellow coworkers. Not very organized, due to not being open for very long. I am truly grateful for this job and what it has taught me, and who it has brought me too. Despite its flaws, I enjoyed my time here and am grateful for the lessons I learned. The hardest part was working from the grand opening and building the store up, and hostile guest along the way.
50% off lunches, very easy to make friendships, great culture
Unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome environment and fast pace. Excited about coming to work. Everyone for the most part was excited to be there. Great customer service. Good learning experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at Chick-Fil-A! I have made lifelong friends and left lasting impressions on guests while developing my own character! I started as a shy teen that was very nervous al the time and my operator and GM really challenged me to always try something new every shift! I would not be who I am today without this company and my amazing team!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday is different and is always fast paced. If we are not busy there are plenty of other things to do . Management varies there but 90% are great people . Team members are all very nice and always willing to help each other out. Hardest part of my job is the odd hours and never having a set schedule and working every Saturday . When you have a family it makes it hard . On a side note I always have Sundays off and holidays .
free break food
working all hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I joined the LDP Program with the thought it could be a great training for my future. And I definitely grew in my leadership, yet I did not quite get the training I had hoped.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Chick-fil-A for almost 5years, the first year was amazing was treated with respect the management was also very caring and beyond amazing, but after two years the management changed and it because a circus show from there. No one was on the same page and everyone had their own opinion about something everyday. They don’t look at what you do right they only look at what you do wrong. I feel like they didn’t value what I did for them, many times I stayed after to help out with anything they needed and no one would look at that. Chick-fil-A is a very nice place to work at but the one in here in Winchester I do not recommend they tell you, you have to separate yourself from the other employees. I thought it was all fine and now thinking back to it I was wrong and should’ve been gone a long time ago. The management now has favorites and everyone can tell because they are all blood or by marriage family
Pro érvek
Free small side and an entree but you have to pay for your sauces
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chick-fil-A. However I was in a position where there wasn't any room for me to grow within the company within my particular area of interest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Wonderful place to develop people skills and customer service. To get experience this would be a wonderful place to work. Fast pace environment and can be challenging but very rewarding.
Pro érvek
Best group of people I have ever worked with.
Kontra érvek
Payment was hard to live off of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is very competitive compared to the industry, but the hours are very long and demanding. It seems like they are always short staffed. If you make it into upper management it feels like a 24/7 job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-fil-a is a great company to work for. You work around energetic managers and owners who are willing to go above and beyond to help you grow in more ways than one. Have the ability to work the hours you want!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great values within the company. Typical day is busy and stressful at times due to my title. The owner of the franchise was professional and fair and would attempt to implement team building activities and outings which helped boost morale.