Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
137 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive fast paced job. Not much time to fool around. Have to be focused and ready for any sort of situations. Most enjoyable part of the job is the family environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a team member the days can be long. The management is understanding and the culture is what has kept me there for almost 4 years. I have learned a a lot especially after my promotion over all of catering and marketing. Often times the management can be forgetful or extreamly busy to get a request done/answered and that can be frustrating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pretend to act like they care , but then will call you stupid , and talk about you behind your back. They work you to death daily and if you don't keep up they are not very nice about it. They meaning the owner/operator
Free meal, pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays decent, food is giving if you work more then 6 hours, i left only for better opportunity in retail since i wasn't able to do the job i wanted since i was put on drive thru mostly and register. Great place to start first job for sure though!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment was hostile I had an experience with a coworker and was forced to complain to the franchise owner about the bullying from this coworker who happened to be a personal friend of hers She took me to a satellite office and berated and attempted to humiliate me for three hours The hours changed weekly and t
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store goes out of it’s way to take good care of guests and team members alike, it isn’t like any other place that I have worked before they are very flexible with your work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work at especially if it is your first job. Chick-fil-A has great customer service and would describe themselves as quick service and not fast food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work even with the high pace environment. My struggle has come from a difference of expectations amongst the team. The management is not very inclusive with expectations and does not help on "lowly" tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work employees like dogs and less pay. The good... Number one customer service skills. Should provide full time management full coverage, since they basically live there just by the hours. Chickfila will definitely teach you the value of customer service, pride in your company. Making everyone say " My Pleasure" . Which is a word that is hard to get rid of once you leave the company!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for a restaurant job this is the place to go especially if you are just getting started. The company offers great training and personal development for the crew. The most dedicated people in the industry work here and it shows! Decent benefits and good pay for the position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, great food. Really love the service to the community that we provide. Enjoy all those I work with and consider my teammates as family. This place is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila as a whole company is great and has some great values, but boil it down to store managers and there are some self centered and even narcissistic operators running the show. Personal experience has been absolutely awful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a company based on serving the guest & make the guest top prioty. There is a clear understand that you work for the custumer & not the other way around. But on a typical day I run my shift doing 80% of our business in 2-3 hrs so there intense hot environment but there’s an respect & loving environment anyone would to go too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there is very easy but can be hard if your not motivated to work. I started out as a regular employee and now I run the kitchen!! Going on two years and it seems like it's getting easier and easier but only if you pay attention and actually work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil A provided a positive working and growth experience. Plenty of growth opportunities and training programs. Leadership within the business was well-structured.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time there! My particular store was literally a huge dysfunctional family. We worked through the tough busy times. We got overwhelmed and frustrated, But, in the end, we knew we knew we did the best we could for each other and for our customers. We knew our regular customers names. Saw their kids grow up. I saw the kids that started working there graduate high school and now college. My operator was the most encouraging loving man. He gave his time and money to anyone who needed it. Anyone! A family accident is what made me give up my job. But, I still stay in touch with my family. We are still there for eachother. Not every store is like this one. I was blessed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was one of the best opportunities given to me in which I learned, grew and then also had the opportunity to also grow and develop others in the organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil-A was by far one of the best opportunities I had to be mentored, work in a fun but professional environment, and grow into leadership. I would recommend definitely if given the the opportunity to work at chick fil-a do so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been off and on for about 12+ years it has gotten worse of the years. I am a director they will own you and you will have no life outside of work. Some of the operators all they care about is the bottom dollar and they could careless about you and your situation, most of them two faced as they come and the use the bible for the way they treat people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for Chick-Fil-A, I just didn't like working for my operator. I was able to travel the country opening Chick-Fil-A's and that was the best part.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Scolding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick-fil-a provided growth within me, and allowed me to learn so much. It allowed me to branch out of my comfort zone. I got to work through bottlenecks, while also understand the importance of creating quick hospitality for guest.