Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
139 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive fast paced job. Not much time to fool around. Have to be focused and ready for any sort of situations. Most enjoyable part of the job is the family environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a great company to work for. Each one is independently owned so each one is a little different, but your boss and co workers become your family!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is very well regulated. The customers, employees, and owners are all respectful of one another. It was easy to find the work/life balance, while making a decent wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company, great Leadership. Very High paced environment. They truly value the customer, great products. focused on leadership development. Infectious and amazing culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fast pace job. a wonderful way to connect with people and making a difference. having long-lasting relationships with employees and customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to start working, but in my experience, it was not the best place to persue a future in as I need a career in which I can provide for my family
Good hours, flexible schedules
Over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work as a part of a team, contribute to the community, and develop as a leader. There are many opportunities for personal growth both inside and outside the restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gives great job and life skills. Enabled me to become a better person with working with the public and meeting their needs. Also helped at patience and gratitude.
One free meal after working 5 hours
Strict managemt
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned the day to day operations of running a business and progressed and learned from the owner/operator what it takes to run a business from a behind the scenes look of Americas favorite and busiest quick service restaurant. For me it was invaluable experience which taught me how to lead a team while maximizing sales and providing excellent customer service.
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the culture that Chick-fil-A promotes, definitely a value match. The efficiency and customer service is unparalleled and I enjoyed working there very much. I have opportunities to pour in to team members and foster good relations, many of which have asked me for college recommendations and etc.
Values match
long hours, restaurant demanded 24/7 attention
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture that is spread all the way down to the basic team member. Not enough benefits for a management position provided such as no dental or health insurance or 401k provided.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick- fil- a is an amazing place to work. Amazing atmosphere, respectful and helpful coworkers willing to go the extra mile to help everyone complete their jobs to the best of their ability.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is an amazing company to work for. They are very appreciative of every employee no matter what position or how long you've been there. Overall great company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fast paced, multi-task environment focused on quality, cleanliness, and customer service. It's a great place for a first job or a lasting career. Scheduling can be flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Western Hills Chick Fil A. There were challenging aspects of the job such as; long hours, customer complaints, and frequent changes in management and company organization. However, the rewards of working for a company like this outweighed these challenges. I felt as though I was encouraged to develop myself as an employee and as an individual. The work environment was fun and enjoyable and the people that worked there loved their job. My favorite part of the job was assisting in developing others and making the customer experience as unique and special as possible.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, personal development opportunities, advancement
Kontra érvek
Unorganized, frequent changes in managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here, this company has taught me a lot. The management staff is amazing and very professional. My favorite part of this job is being able to work with people i love.
Pro érvek
great employees and great environment
Kontra érvek
not enough hours and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly team members. incredible learning experience. managers are helpful and take time to meet your needs. shifts go by quickly because of the fast paced environment. great job to start out at
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. The culture is great and you learn a lot about customer service. It is a great place to start but limited in growth!
Pro érvek
Discounted food and fun, fast paced environment
Stressful and limited growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working environment for all races and ages. I've just been working here for too long without being able to get a pay increase. (7 years)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get to work. Check cleanliness of Dining Room. Talk to Guests. Check stock at condiment counter. Check trash. Talk to dayshift manager about morning. Take customer orders. Bag food. Clear dayshift to leave after transition. Manage night shift. If slow send unneeded workers home. Close store. Balance drawers. Create daily reports. Secure store.
Allowed to run shifts by myself. Great Guests. Made many new friends
Kontra érvek
Owner/Operator not good dealing with oler workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great place to work if you are in school and looking to make some extra cash while in school. They are very understanding when it comes down to family and school.