Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
137 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive fast paced job. Not much time to fool around. Have to be focused and ready for any sort of situations. Most enjoyable part of the job is the family environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a’s work environment is very uplifting and they always try to help you learn rather than leave you to figure it out for yourself. It’s not easy work but it feels like everyone’s part of a big work family.
Pro érvek
Employee meals, understanding leaders, encouraging environment, never work on Sundays
Working in inclement weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each location is run somewhat different, but the two I have worked at had great store leadership. Time off was never a problem, and scheduling was always great. Plus Sundays off are fantastic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment but they need to pay more, the leadership team doesn’t get a raise because it’s not minimum wage and it can stay with the same rate for years
Munkahelyi kultúra
In leadership, I see everything. I loved CFA before working here. I love it in a different way now. It’s a difficult job that makes or breaks a person. Personally, I am here to pour into younger leaders and help shape them into who they will become. I love that part of my job. But it is heavy, tiring, and exhausting with little time to be at home with family. I don’t work more than 40 hours per week, but the hours are during times I could be with family. It is a sacrifice, but it is one I’m willing to make during a season. Especially during Covid. I love my team and my leaders. I love CFA and the standards and values they uphold. I highly recommend anyone to work here for a time. I’d love to make it a career!
Pro érvek
Purpose, team dynamics, leadership development
Schedule, exhausting work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was at a location for about 6-8 weeks and it was the most rediculious experience I’ve ever had. Managers are not treated as managers. And when someone has way more experience and knowledge they push them to the side.they don’t learn from each other. I never had the same crew from week to week. They would quit because managers didn’t know or really care. And honestly from what I seen it was a very prosperous operation, but when no one knows anything and your running on 1/4th of what your suppose to, it leads to turmoil. So in my short time I believe we ran through 30+ employees. 75 hires on one of my last days there and I just was over not being trained properly and being frustrated with the entire management team. Also when you completely separate your crew, you end up having more issues than pros. I would not recommend to anyone. I would say apply to the target across the street like the entire crew did before I got the job.
Pro érvek
Free meal every day you work.
Kontra érvek
The food makes you sick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working on getting out of the food industry and this job provided me with a better work life balance then most restaurants. The only reason I left was that I felt like I was babysitting teenagers at night.
Flexible schedule
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here with some great people. Most of the management were kind hearted people who only cared about making the guest experience the best they were able to. Taught me many lessons I translated into my new job.
Free food, great co-workers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store in Auburn is by far my favorite location that I've worked at. You get to work with amazing team members and there is always opportunities for advancement!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is non existentPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are horrobleJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Chick-fil-A, I think there isn’t any.ManagementIn general, managers at Chick-fil-A poorly trained.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Chick-fil-A is mediocre at best.OverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A was horrible and demeaning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is a lot of you time you will be spending at the restaurant.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are great. Nice company. We meet a lot of people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for a first timer to start here. Do not expect a career. if you do you will be sad. work places vary depending on hwere you go, but once you quit you can basiclly go to another one an start instnatly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will talk non-stop about cultured values and vision, but there is nothing genuine about the leadership of this company in the Denver marketplace. Fake values, a mentality that paying .20 more than minimum wage is the greatest thing since sliced bread, overall, nothing but arrogance and a lack of compassion for the team from the top down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job at Chick-fil-A. The team effort and great guests make most days enjoyable! Management is there to help you learn and grow and are very supportive in all cases.
Awesome team
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
this place is full of thieves,pedos, and lazy people..overworked underpaid and unappreciated. Management is horrible and drunk would not recommend.!!!
No pros
Taken Advantage of worse location
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great job just been there to long need something new. It’s like a second family But just need to separate work and family but I wouldn’t take it back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of growth opportunity Room to move up Employee appreciation Cross training Caring environment Scholarships Training in multiple areas Overall it’s a great place
Munkahelyi kultúra
They make you feel very valued. They genuinely care about their employees and customers. And the food is delicious!! They have very fair and competitive starting wages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over my three years of Chick-Fil-A was a great experience. A fast paced environment that was not all about chicken, but about the people, whether that be the guests or the team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job is that you work with an elevated team who has the same competitive drive and passion as you. When I think about working at Chick-fil-A, I think about a company who puts their employee's first at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not good about telling you what you were doing right, they focused a lot on what can be improved. I eventually worked my way up to manager and did my best to give positive reinforcement for that reason. The company has great values and if you put in hard work and show management your great effort, they were willing to give promotions and raises. I worked here during high school, they were very considerable of schedules and giving the amount of hours you need. I had a negative experience around the time I was going to quit with the franchise owner; however, I am very quick to promote this company and believe it is a fantastic place and job.