Change Healthcare

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 341 értékelés megmutatása

good workplace

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
best management so far. always willing to help and assist. very understanding also. SMEs will always assist you even if they are in the middle of doing something.

Great team atmosphere

Was in the position for just over 4 years and left before the job went remote due to Covid. The job was answering calls for your designated team and handling multiple tasks at the same time. Some days were busier than others, but you had a team to back you up. The management structure was very good and helpful with any questions or concerns and feedback was provided on a daily basis. I will miss working for a great company and miss everyone there.

Scammed.

I was paid less than minimum for training. Extensive background check including intrusive. Waited 5 months strung along on a string for work. Noone would tell me when the job was going to start. Month after month. Culture of scammers. Rude people. Company is contracted to do what ever it takes to get the people for the seasonal job openings each year. It definitely shows in the form of professional scammers.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You make the best of it and reap the rewards

The culture is that of a family and our policies are centered around supporting wellness and balance. Employees have resources to develop themselves and prepare for promotional opportunities.

Pto, Volunteer Days, Benefits start Day 1, Growth

Kontra érvek

Some IT issues can be hard to get resolved.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Chance to advance without the pay

They will dump a lot on your plate, and provide you title changes with minimal pay increases. They would rather lose a quality employee than pay to retain. They do not realize it costs more to train new employees than it would to keep who they have.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Excellent culture, work life balance

This is an excellent company to work for. They have employee reward programs and encourage collaboration and teamwork. Everyone is super helpful and willing to help you.They have a very strong product and software development lifecycle process and team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It is a trap. Dont work for this company!

The phones ring back to back everyday. About 80% of the people I trained with left the company. They show favoritism. You will always be confused. Horrible.

Working from home

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, horrible management, phones ring all of the time, no guidance, confusing, you won't be able to move up in the company.

Opportunity for huge projects

Have the ownership to build something impactful but not every team is very collaborative. Senior members can be too conservative to follow the change in tech space.

Terrible place to work

I worked for 3 years in this company as bilingual costumer service rep, the company hired with "Promises" of advancement within 6 months. 3 Years later I was not allowed to advance to any other position away from the call center because I am bilingual. I left had enough of their nonsense.

Pro érvek

PTO is the only good they offer

Kontra érvek

Health Ins is terrible, terrible work place, no advancements, terrible managers.

Loved the job

Very laid back down to earth atmosphere. Management was awesome. I would love to work here again if positions become available. Would recommend. Flexible schedule

Great company!

CHC values its employees like no other. Great teams will help you grow and learn a lot. Relaxed working environment but still challenging while ensuring every team member have work-life balance. Compensation and benefits def way better than others.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Data Entry, no client or patient contact

Daily quotas a must Lack of communicationFlexible Work from home Fair payGreat coworkers Overtime when neededA lot of reading & data entryConfidential
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to working depending on the team and Department

My team is a really good team, I have experienced 3 occasions of layoffs. The workload is the hardest at this time. Flexibility is great.The company has a variety of teams and departments and locations all over. In my experience with my team I am very happy for the most part. My manager is very flexible with schedules and is very welcoming for questions or concerns.

Company CHAY

Company is not what it used to be, morale is down and management is terrible. A lot has changed and not for the best. Would not recommend working here even from home.

Just a Number

Stay away! Pay raises are a joke and are measured in cents, no dollars. Advancement is slow and upper-management was male-dominated. The company culture is toxic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The account itself is easy, what makes it difficult and toxic are the management. Changehealth care doesn't hire employees directly. Instead they will ask IT/BPO company to extend its employees to them, now here's the exciting part. Since you are not directly working for change health care, employees are having a hard time where to report, who to ask, or whom they should take command to since IT/BPO doesn't communicate with change healthcare, plus you have your agency on the other hand instead of helping its giving you another type of headache.

easy account

don't do it

Ok. Here we go. I have worked for @ 5 companies with over 10000 employees. This is the absolute worst! Love the niche, purpose of the business. Many good individual contributors...that in my opinion is the only thing keeping this place in business. This business is ripe for a competitor to take over. For the day to day...I could give so many examples of poor management. Glassdoor is full of them and I regret taking the job without looking into this aspect. The interview process was good. Once management takes over all down hill.

Pro érvek

remote work. THAT'S IT! no more pros!

Kontra érvek

management. leadership. negativity. culture. vision.

Not bad, not great

Fairly non-challenging work, but pay was dreadful and raises were almost non-existent. Made us forgo raises during covid year, but that year of missing raises was never made up to us, not even a "thank you for working under these difficult circumstances."

Great starter job

Okay place to work. I never had any issues. I left because I wanted to do something else. The training is done by a coworker. Everyone does their job differently. No real SOPS

Pay

Repetitive

Overall satisfaction

Love the flexible remote position! I’m pleased with the communication and manager support. Weekly one hour training and update sessions keep you connected and daily email communication keeps everyone on the same page. I have been with the company for almost a year and will stick around unless I can find one that offers insurance benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work, but raises are small

My experience here has been great. Great work, team, and culture. Completely remote now. The salary I got hired in at felt fair, but since then, the raises have been small and do not match the im skill increase. My opinion is that there should be a better increase to retain good employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Change Healthcare? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,8/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Change Healthcare
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?