3,2 az 5 csillagból.

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 4 325 értékelés megmutatása

Very laid back environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
it was like working with the smartest people in your college and enjoying the hard work with each other. I wish that management didn't play favorites though and lead people a little bit more.

Not what it used to be

It used to be very friendly and laid back work place. As it got bigger, it more focused on numbers, performance, and profits. Lots of opportunities to move up though.

Incompetent leadership

This place is very disorganized and has no communication between departments. We frequently worried that they would go out of business. Anyone in management who was goos left the company.

Teamwork

The company ( Centene Sunshine Health) in my opinion did not seam very trust worthy when it came to the members and their needs. As the customer service rep, I do my part and submit whatever requests the member has but it just always felt like things weren't being done on the back end. Members would repeatedly call for the same reasons over and over that they for example called for a month or 2 ago.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great benefits, work from home. Supportive environment. You are supported and feel part of a team. Vacation and sick time is good. Medical benefits are good.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Always laying people off its a trend no budget and lack of structure.

dont work here no structure very low pay. best part about working here is being able to wokr from home. The training is zoom and you have to be on camera the entire 8 hours

Leadership was great!

I loved this company! Sad I left it.I had some great leadership that cared about your career growth. The company had a career path assigned to employees as to where they could move up from the position they had now. Very collaborative and a respectful environment.

Hybrid

Set up for failure

Very poorly run. Large turnover . Training is set up for 72 people remotely. No room for success . Equipment fails constantly .Very slow in proving staff with tools needed.

Flexible Supervisors

I love the team that I work with. Everyone is approachable and willing to assist and answer questions when needed. Very fortunate to work with understanding supervisors who also promotes positive working environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent place to work but hard to understand what they are doing

The company has competitive starting pay with other call centers but over the past 2 years it seems like the leadership is struggling to figure out what the future looks like for the company and it’s employees.

Horrible management and training

It is best NOT to work here. Politics is the game. You have NO job security and the training is very poor. Do not accept employment with this company

Remote work

Kontra érvek

Not enough training; management does not care about you; absolutely NO JOB SECURITY

Decent place to work

Overall a decent place to work, various career fields. Pay is decent depending I'm the position.

Na

The management has created a sweatshop scenario. They require employees to work 10 + hours a day. There is no work-life balance. It's all about making senior management look good. They do not care how work affects their employees health. When it is explained how work is affecting your health the response is "take care of yourself". Rather than management making necessary changes to help their employees.The company has a "lean" model. More work and less employees.

Excellent pay

Kontra érvek

You will have no personal life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Remote options, great management, awesome job growth. The job was tiring and frustrating at times but Centene takes care of employees and has greet pay and benefits

2022, szeptember 23.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Centene’s Total Rewards offering which includes access to health insurance, workplace flexibility, and benefits that enable employees to live healthy and balanced lives.

Satans playground

I’ve never worked in such an unorganized,unprofessional and bully environment. Management and supervisors throw their employees under the bus and don’t take responsibility for their poor managerial actions. Lack of communication from management makes for an awful place to work. DONT WORK THERE unless you like drama!

2022, szeptember 28.
Centene is committed to improving our employee experience and will use your feedback to learn and improve the employee experience.

Member Connections

I love what I do. I have never had so much support from a management team that I do here. All my supervisors and manager are great, willing to help and understanding. My co-workers are so helpful and you can tell that we all love what we do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work, great co workers and supervisor gained experience with Medicaid and Medicare benefits the hardest part of the job was not enough training the most enjoyable part of the job was helping others with their health benefits

2022, szeptember 23.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Centene.

Centene

Your self- character is demolished. Leadership likes to work against you and not with you. Never worked for a company that makes you feel worthless no matter how well you do. It is never good enough. Can’t wait for the next chapter and build my self confidence up and find who I am again as an employee. I am scared.

Centene

People leaders are impolite and directors only care about numbers! They stack work and set u up to fail. When you ask questions you are frowned upon.

Pro érvek

Pay is good but not nearly enough for all the tasks

Kontra érvek

Work like a slave with no appreciation or support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Liked the work. Pay should be increased

I liked the work I did. There was often opportunities to volunteer for overtime or projects. Great coworkers! The biggest issue I had was low pay. In the world we live in it would be nice if large employers like Centene would recognize and adjust their low pay scale.

Great stepping stone

I had the ability to learn new skills. The work flow can be a little hectic at times and even overwhelming. Try not to get lost behind the work and communicate your needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Centene? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés