Cellular Sales

3,3Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 354 értékelés megmutatása

Productive and inclusive work environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
You get out of this job, what you put into it. It definitely requires commitment to learn and motivation but if you can do that, it is a rewarding job. Also a highly competitive environment, which I personally enjoy.

Pro érvek

Good pay, good work environment

Short breaks

2020, augusztus 25.
Feedback is always helpful and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Great Culture

Though it’s commission based there are great incentives & you are taken care of. Great culture. Though it’s commission based there are great incentives.

Flexible

Commission based
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Make lots of money without working crazy hours

I love Cellular sales because I make lots of money and my hours are good for my lifestyle. I have three kids under 4 and I know I can be home before bed time most nights and I am making more money than jobs Ive worked prior

Comission

Kontra érvek

Have to learn the systems but once you master them it is a breeze
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Awesome support and leadership.

CellularSales has an amazing support structure to make sure everyone likes their job and feels comfortable here. The leadership team is always looking out for you to help you make the most money you can.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Amazing opportunity to make uncapped commission 👏

This job has been an amazing opportunity for me, I've made more money in the last few months than I did at my last job in 6 months. It's been a blessing! If you can talk to people and consistently educate customers on products with a smile, this is the job for you!

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Terrible place to work for

this company does not value employees you have been with the company for 11 years. Management in the department I worked for have favorites and don't care what their employees go through.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Sales is what you make it

It was alright as far as money if you can sell. It is sales so a lot of long timers get jealous and nasty when they get outperformed and some look to steal sales.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun, Hardworking, and team base atmosphere!

The workplace is just such an enjoyable positive energy to be around. Everyone is so nice and knowledgeable and want to help you succeed. There is a lot of information and systems that must be learned, which sometimes is complicated for me at first. Practice, Don’t forget the team is always there to help if and when you need it. You get to challenge yourself and also change and elevate the customer experience. Management is held at such a high standard, they are the most interesting, motivated and knowledgeable people I’ve ever met. They also really care about the employees and it really shows.

Worthwhile experience

The turnover rate is high but if you are committed to learning to sell you can succeed. The pay was decent. I learned a lot but ultimately I didn't like selling overpriced screen protectors, phone insurance and cellular enabled tablets. The structure by which you got paid continually changed (never in your favor) and the software was finicky with increasing amounts of rules that made it more difficult to access customers accounts and do your job without risking losing your job. My coworkers were cool with a few snakes to watch out for. Mostly it was fun but sometimes a bad customer would make it miserable. If it hadn't been for the pandemic slowing down traffic and my store being overstaffed I'd probably still be coasting there as an average sales rep. So thank God for COVID ;)

Caution!!

Yes you can make money at this company, if you can get into the right stores. If not (which is the case for majority of employees) you will never make the salary they advertise. On top of little to no traffic to certain stores and no effort to advertise these stores, you have a company that is very set in its out dated ways forcing you to rely on systems that work as intended 40% of the time and when they don’t it will often result in money being taken out of your “hard earned commission”, little to no instruction from leadership, lackluster training that leaves new reps to teach themselves how to work the systems which results in mistakes that cost reps money. On top of everything I have already mentioned, expect random schedule changes that they will not consult you about before hand, you also have very shady sales tactics that transpire here such as lying about promotion eligibility for customers forcing them to buy more than they need just to get some money off of their device. Cellular Sales has a massive favoritism problem to the point that if you are not a top rep (which appear to only be at busy stores) leadership will 10/10 times assume you are not doing your job correctly when in fact it is actually the systems we use that cause about 95% of commission chargebacks, activation failures, and multitude of things that will end up forcing you to stay sometimes upwards of two to three hours after you get off, which is unacceptable for a company that expects its employees to work double shifts one to two times a week if not more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible systems screw reps out of making money

Both systems we use frequently go down or have bugs, which would be fine if we weren’t 100% commission. Management believes if you aren’t in the top level of reps then you’re doing something wrong even though some stores have 5 customers in a day while other stores have 50. The “training” you go through is extremely flawed and outdated and most people come out of training hardly knowing anything. Extreme favoritism by management. The company doesn’t hold itself accountable when things go wrong and punish the reps for it, If a payment agreement doesn’t attach (which is entirely on their systems) the price of the device is taken out your commission. Overall if you can’t get into a good store you will never even come close to the salary they are advertising.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

All Commission job with no PTO what so ever.

I was excited to start this job but after a few months it was horrible. Terrible dress code, No leadership, 0 time off. Also practicing sketchy sales tactics with over priced Tablets. "If you remove their insurance we can add them a tablet at the same cost".

Discounted Cell Phone Plan

Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good money if you’re good at sales

Good job and money if you’re a true salesman… no work life balance. And some people you work with can be very immature. A lot of favoritism goes on there, long as you’re selling they’ll leave you alone. If someone don’t like you, and they’re in the “club”… you’ll possibly lose your job. It’s 100 % commission and it’s not for everyone. It’s hard to get shifts covered and no pto… they have earned time off which don’t make any sense because you still have to get your days covered. High turnover rate, always have a training class because people leave or get fired. It can be a toxic work environment if you let it get to you. Stay focused on your money and move on to the next career.

2022, szeptember 27.
Thank you for taking the time to write Cellular Sales a review. It is important for us to hear our successes and opportunities.

Great Earning Potential

They are incredibly flexible with your schedule and there is opportunity to make huge money here, if you're willing to put in the work. It's 100% commission so there will be days where you work 8 hours and only make $20. But then there are other days where you work 6 hours and make $800. If you want to make the really good money though, you have to be willing to work in different locations and pick up shifts whenever they are available

2022, szeptember 27.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review – we are grateful for your feedback and insights! It’s teammates like you who help our culture thrive!

All commission

They have a cult like culture even if the manager is wrong they'll defend them even HR. What you sale is what you make it's all commission they give you a draw which comes out of your commission

2022, szeptember 27.
Feedback is always helpful. We thank you for taking the time to share. This situation is not representative of our typical employee experience. We would like to learn more about your perspective. Please email Mia at nationalrecruiting@cellularsales.com if you would like to discuss this further.

Good pay, bad everything else.

All depends on location if everything is right you’ll have solid pay but no job security, benefits or real promotional opportunities. Perspective is everything

2022, szeptember 27.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We learn from everyone who walks through our doors and appreciate your time with us.

Great spot to start sales career

You get a ton of open to close sales. Sales walk in and ask for phones, so you really up sell them on accessories and tablets, or watches. Best job I've ever had.

2022, szeptember 12.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience!

The job is ok you will pay off some debt

This job is okay if you don’t care about any personal time or if you are young and just starting your career. There are no opportunities for advancement the same people in higher positions have been there for years with no movement.

Pro érvek

Money if you are good at it

Kontra érvek

No personal time, work every holiday, late nights and early morning

2022, szeptember 12.
Thank you for leaving a review with Cellular Sales. We want to make sure you are heard and that we support you as best we can in reaching your goals. Please reach out to recruiting@cellularsales.com if you would be open to discussing your feedback further.

Decent pay, easy job. Little potential to grow. Not paid time off, no requesting off.

The job itself is pretty easy, and the pay is decent. From time to time there is pretty bad dips in pay (January, February). There is no paid time off whatsoever, so don’t get sick. And if you go on vacation, make sure you pick up hours or have plenty saved up. If you’re a top sales rep, there is opportunity to move up. However they make the process seem a lot faster than it is, and will string you along forever.

2022, szeptember 12.

fast paced, and you choose the amount you make.

It is commission only, so you choose what you make based on how hard you work, which is nice. not micromanaged but still need to hit goals. benefits are basic

The Definition of Two Faced

This job, in every aspect of it will change your life. And not in a good way. While interviewing at CSOKI, I was severely pushed on the amount of money you could make within the company, which I will say is by FAR the most I've ever made in the cell phone industry. However this job will change you morally. They hire you as a part of a temp agency, which during the 30 day training you can be let go at any time. During this 30 day training, they "teach" (I use that word loosely) you how to sell not based off of customer need but what will fatten your check, and ruin the customer's day and bill. If you make it past the 30 day training period, you are held to a standard of making at least $3,000 before bonuses. Easier to do in some stores, others you have to exhaust every avenue and work nearly everyday to complete. Don't forget you are required to go to meetings biweekly after 8pm to draft your schedules, which is based on previous performance so its not truly flexible. "Training" continues at these meetings where they work on word play and how to twist promotions and lie to the customer to make you money, but the way you say it means the customer can't come back on you because you didn't 'technically lie'. But if one ever does, prepare for whatever the mistake costs to come out of your commission checks, the company does NOT have your back. No vacation, no PTO, no sick pay, and GOOD luck calling out if ever need be. Management is clearly biased, they let some people off the hook if they like them, so best hope you are one of those. And if you work for them at any period of time, -

Quitting.

Being hired.

2022, szeptember 6.
Feedback is always helpful. We thank you for taking the time to share. This situation is not representative of our typical employee experience. We would like to learn more about your perspective. Please email us at recruiting@cellularsales.com.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Cellular Sales? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés