CARVANA

2,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 367 értékelés megmutatása

Cool place to work for someone who doesn’t have a family at home.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Working 12 hour shifts three days a week seems cool, until there aren’t any deliveries. Then the managers will ask you to go home. Thirty-six hours a week, quickly turns into 29/30. Like the other reviews say: great benefits, great staff and fun environment. No matter the weather you will have to deliver the cars, and sometimes have to deliver cars in downtown DC!!!!

Great benefits.

Upper management does not care about front line employees. Cost and production take the place of safety and work life balance. They layoff people and the rehire different people for the same rolls.

Nothing good

Management is a total disaster in Greenfield recon center you should replaced every manager their are incompetent to their jobs nothing else to say this company is terrible.

Benefits are good

Kontra érvek

They lie on everything they offer

Productive work space.

Carvana is not a good place to work for. They take advantage of North Carolina being an at well state to the fullest. They will backstab you will not think twice Managers and supervisors do not have your back and only out for themselves. Turnover rate is high.

No micromanaging

Kontra érvek

Pay. Work environment. Lack of leadership. No support. HR is not trustworthy.

Fun

Well, they hire you on as salary, tell you you will work 10 hour days. It turned out to be 12-13 hour days. You work a 4 day week, which is awesome. Great benefits.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Salary, paid bi-weekly

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Job not guaranteed

They say one thing and do the opposite. Will advise you of not being scripted but you are . Will advise you of not being passionate and putting the customer first when you assisting customer to the fullest.

Free insurance

Not flexible

Only getting worse

After years of working here I can say it’s only gotten worse. The pays decent and benefits are ok but the work life and environment are absolutely terrible in my opinion. It wasn’t always like this but with the management we have I see no foreseeable change

Horrible

They don’t care about their employees. Treat you terribly. Don’t know how to run a company. If I could give them 0 stars for everything I would. It’s so mentally and physically draining.

Great culture

The management is supportive of associates and drive to advance. The culture is great and inclusive of all. I've learned a great deal about myself in my career and holding myself and others accountable. Compensation could certainly be evaluated more often as inflation factors and COLA come into play. Overall a good experience and enjoy helping others help themselves.

Terrible work environment

Worked night shift, the job was very good for about a year. The company then cut out all overtime and soon after that the company laid the entire night shift off.

Not bad

Really awesome for a call center position. Not my thing. -Typical day: put on inbound or be doing casework -Learned: How to use multiple systems. How to review specific documents. -Management: A good portion of Carvana's managers are down to earth -Culture: Professional, but not "too professional"-Hardest part: Inbound calls // wrap up time // metrics-Enjoyable part: consistency and stability
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great Schedule but due to recent business practices company is terrible!!

Ownership has messed up company entirely. Drivers constantly watched over cameras for immediate termination. New Pay plan coming to screw drivers out of more money!!

Decent schedule

Poor management and policies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great employees for a factory

It’s the same scrutiny you would get working on an assembly line. However, there are cool cars involved. The benefits are good. The attendance policy is like any other factory, a literal minute late is half an attendance point. You cannot switch shifts with coworkers. You cannot leave early. You are given 40 hours a year (which id admittedly paid time) to call in sick, show up late, or go out of town. Any other tardiness is met with discipline. If your dad dies and you need five days off work, for example, those are your 40 hours off work for the year. There are no exceptions. You may also use vacation time if you schedule it a week in advance and your boss approves it. Vacation time is accrued, and reaches 40 hours a year. Outside of that, you may never be a minute late or leave a minute early. Management receives little to no discipline, creating a lot of resentment from the lower workforce.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was a great company to work for at the beginning of my time there. I was there 5 years and they began to become really strick when they put in facing in cameras. So if you work there just learn how to do it and leave.

They Lie About Everything

Found out on my second week that half my co workers with less experience make more on the hour than me. I’ve been told multiple times I would be moving up but it’s just been empty promises

Decent company

Decent company to work for drivers are on a set salary and company paid insurance the company was downsizing and I had to relocate I just couldn’t do the commute everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good pay, but that's about as far as I'd go

The job had an okay pay rate. I would personally say that the managers say they will work with your schedule and care about you as a person, but that's a lie. They will hire you to work one schedule then give you three days to be okay with a completely different schedule after you have been in that work schedule for the whole time you have worked there. They don't offer you a pay raise for the inconvenience of changing your whole entire life around AGAIN to be able to provide for your family. Alot of false promises are constantly being made, so don't believe anything that management will say to you. They can't even communicate with themselves what makes you think they would communicate about what you as a human being and employee need from them and the work schedule? Things are constantly changing. They will tell you to do something one way and the next day yell at you for doing it that way.

Good pay & benefits

Constant changes & poor management

Not Worth It

Senior management needs a whole new face! After the big lay-off I was the last part-time lot associate at my location. I was promised a promotion, a raise, and full time benefits for months from my seniors. I was also working full time hours(34-40 hours) even though I was part-time. I've talked to multiple senior leads about my future with Carvana throughout the months and no one could help! Over time I really felt like I was left out to dry after the dedication I put into this company.

Pro érvek

Laid back environment and easy workload

Kontra érvek

Promises growth and opportunity but will never fulfill those promises.

Easy job, stressful environment

Here at carvana, perfection is to be expected, yet they give little training. The work culture is toxic, service advisors are useless and will sell things that the car is not even equipped with. Management always blames problems on the little guy. Pay is not competitive in the current market. And if you are good at your job they will just make you do everyone else's job.

Crappie company

They promise you everything have you lastLearn it and give your promotion to someone else. They will sSay one thing and will do another. They don't run things how they say. They change everything day to day basis. They don't do things fairly at all.

Eh

It's ok. Management is all over the place and they don't fire the employees that need to be but will fire the good ones. They change their minds more than their underwear. And don't even think about expecting a raise that matters. .08 cents?!! Really?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: CARVANA? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,7/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • CARVANA
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?