CVS Health

3,1Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 29 183 értékelés megmutatása

very productive work place.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
We started working as soon as we entered the pharmacy. Customers are waiting at the front register and at drive-thru for pharmacy to open and start work. Everyone in the pharmacy worked very hard and non-stop. I liked working with my coworkers. They never took their 15 minutes breaks because they knew no one was their to cover them. Everyone had to do multitask to keep up with the work load. We had work board which we used to assign places and work to individual technician. This helped us manage and organze the pharmacy.

Pro érvek

Fun to work with coworkers. Time goes by very quickly.

Kontra érvek

Hard to keep technicians. They get stressed and burned out easily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good for Entry level, otherwise bad company

There are two good reasons to work at CVS. No one else will hire you and you need to get your foot into the door. If you have a pulse, CVS will hire you as a pharmacy tech. You can get basic experience, take a learn to get your PTCB, and then go to someplace better.The only other good reason to work at CVS is part-time. Because they are chronically short staff, it is easy to pick up hours. The managers usually make the schedule week by week, so you can change pretty quickly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Worst company to work for

It not so great to work for cvs cvs will try to find ways to make look bad after your salary reached top grade. Cvs has bad culture. Not equal opportunity emploers

Good 401k

Worst pharmacist treatment

Keep Looking

Your job is threatened daily if not weekly. I’ve never worked for a call center with low pay and high demand. They don’t look out for their reps, but the managers expect their bonuses.

Kontra érvek

Don’t believe what you’re told in the interview.

pleasant work environment

It is a healthy, pleasant work environment, with very respectful and understanding bosses.

Benefits of law

low wage

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

I do have a good experience, working for this company.

Great time work, wonderful, officiant people and job culture. The company is giving you a opportunity to work at the front store and, if you interested, get the pharmacy technician license, at the same time.

Management is poor

Everyone on the team is typically nice very chatty people tho, but management be trynna have you do the most. You can simply be hired as a cashier and next thing you know you’re basically running the whole store yourself. The team slacks hard people are always in and out of working there

it’s okay

very pushy, always pushed us to make a carepass. (monthly promotion) as a shift manager, it felt as if my feelings didn’t matter in the workspace. just work at work and leave the home at home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you're just starting in retail management..

Maybe. If you're anyone who has any experience, move on to the next job. You can't be promoted higher then store manager unless you're a pharmacist. Payroll hours were terrible- you didn't even get enough to really run your store. You'll be working alot by yourself unless you have a very high volume store.

Employee discount

Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The company is very disconnected

The job itself can be rewarding knowing you are helping people, training is not adequate to do the job correctly, very little support on how to fix a difficult issue on an account, constantly have to fix mistakes made by other reps which affect your call handle time, every department is very disconnected from each other. Company changes and policy updates are disregarded by some reps, rude coworkers, a lot of people avoid responsibility with no repercussion. Management is confused from one department to another and HR never knows what’s going on. That being said once you get on the right track and know what you’re doing the job is easy enough, working from home is great, pay is okay, just remember being compassionate goes a long way. Good managers will try to help you succeed and a lot of room for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Do not get personal with your manager

This is about the dept I worked in not the whole company but they seem to lack culture and diversity overall. Some folks are older whom have no kids and they seem to hire folks within the Dept I was in whom are mostly single and no children. I've experienced folks who are transphobic and also lack empathy for people of color. They use personal information against you such as when you have a death in the family and will write you up any chance they get, I highly advise to keep it business with these folks as they don't care about you and only act like they do.

It was fine

It was retail. I liked the people a lot, including management, but the schedule varied a lot, the customers could be annoying and the pay was meh. Shift leaders were also expected to pick up a lot of shifts. The overtime was nice but it could come at an hours noticed if someone called out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun work environment low pay

Cvs is great for a second job but not full time u want be making no money. Only high traffic on specific days other then that it’s a laid back job. I loved my manager he was cool.

Work you to death

They don’t care about you since they see you as replaceable but the minute you try to leave, the store managers suddenly want to make you stay, especially when you’re doing a good job.

Great

Good balance. Customers are nice and management is willing to offer assistance to you when necessary. Pay is decent for entry level position. Overall I would recommend

Cvs

Nice people, a lot work walking bending lifting and a lot of independence which I didn’t mind, but did not like closing at night by myself. I love hours any people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The customers are nice and friendly most of the time

The manager lies and does not make it a comfortable place to work in. He constantly changes schedules and schedules even when you aren't available then gets mad that you aren't available to work. They don't train people correctly

Pro érvek

I like helping people, customers look for me

Kontra érvek

Not enough staff, management lies to their employees

Do not work here

No positive things to say. They make every task harder. If you do not care about CarePass you might as well quit now. Management is all about saving themselves. No help or support

Typical retail job

Typical retail job with occasional rude customers. Coworkers are nice and inclusive. Management was understanding. Didn't work here for long, but wasn't too horrible.

Account Manager Omnicare

This is a good job overall. You have a lot of freedom but tons of deadlines to meet. Meet with accounts every month in person or Webex. Very micromanaged but Pays well.

Management is horrible

There is no work life balance. Hard to get days of that you request. They think people are robots. Very unfair work environment.You must come in even if you are sick. They don't want you using sick days that you have earned.

Close to home

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: CVS Health? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés